Wise solutions home improvements

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5B 4K8
General Contractors
Wise solutions home improvements

Reviews for Wise solutions home improvements

camer8888 in Toronto
camer8888 in Toronto

Master Bedroom Ensuite Reno

My wife and I awarded Manny with the project and we couldn't have been happier with the result. He is very detail oriented and even makes sure even the small things are done right. This was a renovation on our master ensuite bathroom and Manny completed it in 5 days, on schedule. His communication was great throughout the project and I will definitely recommend and use Wise Solutions services again

Hello Andrew thank you so much for the kind words and trust enjoy your new Bathroom.

Bruno in Toronto
Bruno in Toronto

Main Bathroom Renovations

Manny took the project and we could not be happier with the result. He is very detail oriented and even makes sure even the small things are done right. This was a total renovation of our main bathroom and Manny completed it in 7 days, ahead of schedule. His communication was great throughout the project and I will definitely recommend and use Wise Solutions services again.

The whole family is extremely happy with the new bathroom.

Thank you Manny.

Hello Bruno thank you for the kind words it was a pleasure working for you.
Enjoy your new bathroom
wise Solutions Home Improvements

Lorraine
Lorraine

Master Bathroom Renovation

Our bathroom had to be completely gutted, including the floor, mouldings, toilet, bathtub, shower, vanity, mirror, electrical and even the ceiling had to be repaired. Manny completed this job from start to finish in 9 days! He arrived early every morning and worked until about 6pm each night, he was always on time and diligently kept at the project until it was completed.

He was very informative about the project, always kept in contact with us and took the time each day to give us a project update with expected delivery timelines. He was very efficient at his work, he is meticulous and careful that each step is accurate and has the desired result.

Manny was very reasonable with the project quote and he stuck to our budget the whole time. There were no surprises, he did what he promised and within the timeline he promised.

We highly recommend Manny for any renovation project, his knowledge and work ethic were everything we could have asked for and our bathroom looks incredible!

Hello Lorraine thank you so much for the kind words
it was a pleasure working for you and your husband
Enjoy your New Bathroom.

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Redo Basement, Kitchen

I am very satisfy with Manny's service. Highly recommend.
I have done several major renovations before, had a lot surprise and bad experiences. I wish all projects can be smooth like this one.

- Best thing about him is the communication, he is very quick on replying any question I may have. He also always checks for permission before he takes actions.
- Manny sticks with the budget and very flexible on the changes. He also finish ahead his estimated timeline. Big Plus!
- Manny has a good eye and makes several good suggestions on style and finishes. He is attention to detail, makes the end product looks really good.
- He understands the objective of the project and keeps in mind of my budget through out the project.
- Show up on time everyday, keeps the job site clean everyday.

Hello Jacob thank you for the trust and the kind words.
It was a pleasure working for you
Enjoy your new place.

Fancesco in Toronto
Fancesco in Toronto

Bathroom Renovations, Installing a stone accent wall

I met Manny from Wise Solutions Home Improvements, when he was doing my neighbors bathroom renos. When he was done i couldn't believe how nice the transformation was. So i hired him to do my bathroom renos and add a stone accent wall in my living room. He also relocated my washer & dryer that was in my bathroom into another room to create a laundry room. During the renovations he ran into obstacles but quickly came up with solutions. He had an eye for detail and made suggestions along the way, which made the final outcome better than i expected. He was always punctual and completed the project according to the timeline he said. He was dedicated and took pride in his work. He made sure i was completely satisfied even with the smallest details. Iv'e already hired him for my future kitchen renovations. I would highly recommend him. If i could i would give him 11 stars.

Hello Frank and Anne thank you for trusting me for your project
thank you for the kind words.
Enjoy your new bathroom and all the other stuff I did.

Aline in Toronto
Aline in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

What can I say about Manny from Wise Solutions Home Improvements. He is one of a kind, he is alway on time and cleans up really well at the end of the day. He is a perfectionist at what he does. His communication skill are impeccable and he is very caring and passionate abut his work. Manny is the very best contractor I have ever hired. I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Manny for making my bathroom renovations so beautiful. Highly recommended.

Hello Aline it was a pleasure working with you
thank you for the kind words and trust
Enjoy your new bathroom.

mkh
mkh

Basement Bathroom Shower Rebuild

We're so happy with our decision to work with Manny to re-build our basement shower. Manny came to do a site check and spent a good amount of time with us to understand the project, even though it was seemingly straightforward. He talked us through a lot of considerations and had lots of ideas. Some contractors just sent a quote and weren't even willing to do a site check.

A big consideration of the project for us was that we wanted to save the glass panels of the shower. Manny was on board to try to save the glass. Some contractors wouldn't even consider it and told us flat out we'd have to buy new glass. Although we knew there was a chance the glass could break on removal, we really appreciated that Manny was very open to doing his best to save it -- and he did! He was able to remove and re-install the glass panels which saved us thousands of dollars $$$.

We wished we had found Manny last year when we did a reno on our our upstairs bathroom - we hired a larger company who were an absolute nightmare to work with and a six-week job turned into six months. Manny was wonderful to work with - on time every day, efficient, very responsive to text messages, communicated with us at every stage of the job, and did a beautiful job with our new shower, completing it in 3 days. We'd definitely work with Manny again and are talking to him about another project we'd like to do.

Thank you so much for the the kind words and trust
enjoy your new bathroom

Ahmad Khatri from Mississauga
Ahmad Khatri from Mississauga

Bathroom renovation

We hired Wise Solutions Home Improvements for our bathroom renovation. Manny was always on time and finished the project within the time frame he specified at the start of the project.

Manny is friendly and very professional and knowledgeable. He has a great eye for details. They always left the place clean before they left. We had other reno work done in the house by another contractor just before we had our bathroom done by Manny. By comparison Manny far exceeded our expectations. In fact we are so happy with his work that we have decided to have some extra work done by Manny. On the whole we are very happy with his work and would highly recommend him for renovation project.

Hello Ahmad thank you very much for the kind words
enjoy your new Bathroom

Robert in Stoney Creek
Robert in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Main floor and upper hallway...floors,ceilings, baseboards,casings and painting

I hired Manny through a co-worker referral and very happy with his workmanship. He is always on time and everything went as planned even though we added to the scope of the job....very accommodating!!

He added trim and details we were not expecting and made a big difference with how the rooms look....looks great.

Manny also took care of some details for me that I had promised would be done before the job started without complaint. I had run out of time and he was gracious enough to do these things for me.

We had all new flooring laid, new baseboards and door/window casings, skimmed ceiling totally smooth after removing "popcorn" ceiling throughout. He had his Electrician wire in pot lights after Manny installed them...laser straight!!

He then prepped and painted pretty much the whole house....looks absolutely wonderful

Hello Robert Thank you very much for the kind words
Enjoy your new place

Annie
Annie

Bathroom Renovation

We selected Manny for our bathroom renovation and he did not disappoint. This was our 3rd renovation done in our house and we are so happy we selected Manny as there are a few things which made him stand out from the rest. First would be quality of work. Manny did not look over any little detail and everything was done to absolute perfection. The tiles, walls, finishes... everything was flawless. Secondly would be his flexibility. There were a few hiccups as some of our finishes we ordered didn't arrive on time but Manny was able to continue working navigating through the project to still complete the work in the timeline he provided. We also added a few items as we went along and he was beyond accommodating. Thirdly was his professionalism. Manny took the time each day to clean up, show us his progress and update us on what to expect the next day and timelines. We knew exactly what was happening every step of the way. They showed up on time every day and were so respectful of our home and family.

I would absolutely recommend Manny to anyone that is looking to renovate a part of their home.

Hello Annie Thank you so Much for taking the times to put this kind words together.
Enjoy your new Bathroom
WISE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS

More about Wise solutions home improvements

Hello Everyone!

I Have been in Business for 15 years and take great pride in my work. I offer a full range of interior and some exterior services, providing quality work at reasonable prices. If you are looking to have any kind of renovations done please don't look any further.