Proper Construction

Reviews for Proper Construction

Silvia in North York
Silvia in North York

Decks & front step railings

It was a pleasure to work with Eddie and his team! I own two properties but had called him just for the one deck. I was very impressed with his craftsmanship, knowledge and dedication so I decided to take advantage and asked him to inspect the other deck as well and as I saw myself it was in a worse condition than the one I had called about. With confidence in his work I added the second deck to the project. I also added the front step railings of both houses. As you can see in the photos it was a job well done for a reasonable price and it all was completed in under a week with nothing left behind. I will definitely call Proper Construction for any future projects and recommend them to others.

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Fence for the perimeter of the property.

Eddie and his team/partners were great!
They were professional, understanding and tailored the job to my requests.
It was a pleasure working with them and will probably do so again in the future for upcoming projects.

Thank you very much. We will be looking forward to the next projects.

Nicholas
Nicholas

Porch stair repair.

Was very pleased with Eddie’s carpentry work on the porch stairs in front of my home. The job was prompt and quick, and done with integrity!

It was pleasure for us.
Thank you Nicholas.

Ruth
Ruth
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Sand & stain deck

They did ours and our neighbour’s fence.. so we hired them to sand and stain our deck. They were very efficient!

Thank you very much Ruth for your feedback!

Elizabeth.woloviec
Elizabeth.woloviec
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Fence

Work done quickly and on time with a minimum of disruption. Very professional and polite. Fence looks fantastic. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We enjoyed working for you.

Omarkhateeb71
Omarkhateeb71

New deck

Eldar did deck for us and we love our Deck very much.
They are very nice people with good experience, attention to small details and attitude to work. They work honestly and fast.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It was our pleasure.

lauriecrisp
lauriecrisp

Backyard Boardwalk Replacement & Hallway Laminate Installation

I contracted Proper Construction initially to replace all the laminate in my upper hallway, and because they did such an amazing job on that project I had them come back and replace a 30+' wooden boardwalk in my yard. They removed all the rotted railway ties and installed new ones and reinstalled all the wooden planks. It looks awesome.
On time, in budget and incredible service. Eldar and his team are courteous. I have more projects this fall and they will be doing the work!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate it. You were very hospitable to us. It was pleasure to work for you. Ready to help you anytime.
Thanks

l_abitbol
l_abitbol

Deck

They were on time and very conscientious. Work was great and finished on time. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you vey much. We appreciate it.

Saadi
Saadi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence and backyard door

I found the posting and I contacted them. The job was well done and I'm happy with the finished result.

Thank you for your review.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Wood Fence Repair

Eldar and his team are wonderful. They are professional and knowledgeable, courteous. The job/ clean up was completed in the time frame specified. I would most definitely recommend Eldar and his team. Pricing spot on. As a matter a fact one of my neighbors down the street would like his number.
Much appreciated Eldar and team great job.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was our pleasure to work for you!

More about Proper Construction