Proper Construction

Proper Construction

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Proper Construction

Interior office renovation

Thank you Proper Construction again! My second time working with Edie and his team. This time we had a commercial space to renovate. Quote was provided quickly, started exactly as planned. Everyone worked really hard in order to achieve our deadline as well as to meet all my requests.
I had a very specific design in mind, Edie was very patient and super professional as usual. He consulted and advised on every step, spent extra time making sure that quality and finishes as per my liking. I felt completely relaxed and it was surprisingly pretty stress free experience considering we did have few situations, where we calmly just worked everything out with a smile on our face. At the end, everything turned out beautiful. They cleaned up the whole space after their work, organized my leftover materials and left place pretty much sparkling.
I definitely recommend Proper Construction!!! Thanks again! I do really appreciate everything you did for me!!!

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you again! As usual we will gladly help you in the future with any of your projects and/or desires.

Fence work

He has his team has done nice work. Made nice fence gate with fence extension. Satisfied with his work.

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We were happy to fulfill your project! Please let us know if you need our help in the future again.

Back yard fence

After meeting with 7 different companies,
I decided to hire Proper Construction Team.

The whole team is truly all professionals. People who take pride in their craftsmanship.
Edie met me for a consultation to discuss with me and my neighbors for back yard fence,
Eddie and his team started work in time and finish in
Decided time line .
My fence looks beautiful ,
Eddie answered our multiple questions,
I am going to hire Eddie and his team again for my future project
Great work !

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to reach your expectations. Please let us know if you need our help in the future as well!

Di
Di

Beautiful fence and privacy screen projects.

After meeting with 4 different companies, I decided to hire Proper Construction Team.
I highly recommend this company!!

Edie met me for a consultation to discuss my fence installation project as scheduled with the following up quote as promised, in a very quick and efficient manner.

The job started and finished right on schedule. It wasn’t a straightforward piece of land to work on; the team had to manage two separate challenges.

On one side, our neighbours’ property was above our soil grade.

On the other side, the neighbours were way below our grade with our existed newly built retaining wall.

The fence had to come very close to the retaining wall, as I didn’t want to have any space in between for safety and aesthetic purposes.

They also had to build a retaining wall under the fence on the other side, where neighbouring property was a bit above grade. I was nervous about it but Edie reassured me and made some recommendations, which made sense to me, so I just went with it.

And I am very happy that I did. During the whole time, he was very patient, kind and polite, met all my requests with grace in a very professional way. His team was very polite and very respectful of all my rules.

I had my design ready for them to follow but it came out so much better than that.

My fence and gate doors look amazing!!!

Once the project was done, they cleaned the whole property. It was such an amazing experience that I hired them again for another project.

I really wanted to have a privacy screen on my deck as all the houses are very close to each other. They did it in just two days. It looks great and exactly as I pictured.

Thanks Proper Construction Team!!! I appreciate all you did for me!

Dinara

Hello Dinara,

It was a pleasure to work on you project. Thank you for cooperation and for taking time to give us your feedback! Please let us know in the future if you need any of our services.

Fence

BEAUTIFUL work done by an excellent team! They were fast and finished as promised and we are very happy with the outcome. Would recommend them for the job any time.

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback! It was a pleasure fulfilling your project! Please let us know if you need our help again.

roman.jovner
roman.jovner

Excellent service. Nice to deal with. Fair prices.

Eldar with his team built a fence for my backyard. we are very satisfied with the results. The project was done within the budget a d time lines agreed upon.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to meet your expectations. We'll be glad to work on any projects you may have in the future.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fence

Eddie and his team are very polite, efficient and super understanding. Eddie came multiples times to answer all the neighbors questions before starting our fence construction. Our fences look amazing. Very happy with our fence and doors. His team was helpful and answered all questions and explained everything clearly. We would definitely work with Eddie again.

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure fulfilling your project!

Susan
Susan

Privacy Screens

Eddie and his team are a pleasure to work with. His quotes are reasonable and the work is done well. We had 5 privacy screens installed. Eddie understood the look we were trying to achieve and he installed them exactly the way we asked. He is accommodating and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in having a privacy screen installed.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking your time and giving us a feedback! We highly appreciate this. Please contact us if you need our help in the future as well.

Sergey Legatov from Vaughan
Sergey Legatov from Vaughan

Backyard fence replacement

I am a civil engineer and know what to ask and look for when hiring contractors. It did not take while to figure out that Eldar is the guy you can trust. I did not regret my decision as the work was done properly, in timely manner and at reasonable cost. Noteworthy that Eldar's guys managed to work around flower plants and berry bushes along the entire fence thus making my wife very happy. Would not hesitate recommending these guys to others.

Hello Sergey,

Thank you very much for your feedback! It was a pleasure fulfilling your project! We will gladly help you may you require our services in the future as well.

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

New Fence 6Ft Full Privacy and 2 Gates

Eddie and his team were working in the Neighbourhood. I approached them for a quote which I received the next day. His team started construction 2 days later and finished several houses within a week. We got full privacy, 6 foot fences and 2 gates installed. Several companies were out of supplies due to COVID and raising prices, but Eddie and his team had all the supplies and were the cheapest price. They were friendly and professional and did an excellent job - highly recommended!

Hello Mona,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy you were contented. Should you require our services in the future, please give us a call.

More about Proper Construction

Notice: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Proper Construction is operational during this time for all your needs. We are able to provide quotations and estimates through the practice of social distancing.

Welcome to Proper Construction! Our team has provided service to the construction industry for over 7 years. We service the areas of Toronto and the GTA including but not limited to Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, and Woodbridge. Our primary focus is to ensure that all our deck and fence installations, repairs, and staining are completed within high industry standards.

Call or text us for a free quote today at 647-239-8990!

Check us out on Instagram!
@proper.construction