Proper Construction

Toronto ON M2R 3G7

Reviews for Proper Construction

Amanda J.
Amanda J.

Fence for the perimeter of the property.

Eddie and his team/partners were great!
They were professional, understanding and tailored the job to my requests.
It was a pleasure working with them and will probably do so again in the future for upcoming projects.

Nicholas
Nicholas

Porch stair repair.

Was very pleased with Eddie’s carpentry work on the porch stairs in front of my home. The job was prompt and quick, and done with integrity!

It was pleasure for us.
Thank you Nicholas.

Ruth
Ruth
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Sand & stain deck

They did ours and our neighbour’s fence.. so we hired them to sand and stain our deck. They were very efficient!

Thank you very much Ruth for your feedback!

Elizabeth.woloviec
Elizabeth.woloviec
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Fence

Work done quickly and on time with a minimum of disruption. Very professional and polite. Fence looks fantastic. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We enjoyed working for you.

Omarkhateeb71
Omarkhateeb71

New deck

Eldar did deck for us and we love our Deck very much.
They are very nice people with good experience, attention to small details and attitude to work. They work honestly and fast.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It was our pleasure.

lauriecrisp
lauriecrisp

Backyard Boardwalk Replacement & Hallway Laminate Installation

I contracted Proper Construction initially to replace all the laminate in my upper hallway, and because they did such an amazing job on that project I had them come back and replace a 30+' wooden boardwalk in my yard. They removed all the rotted railway ties and installed new ones and reinstalled all the wooden planks. It looks awesome.
On time, in budget and incredible service. Eldar and his team are courteous. I have more projects this fall and they will be doing the work!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate it. You were very hospitable to us. It was pleasure to work for you. Ready to help you anytime.
Thanks

l_abitbol
l_abitbol

Deck

They were on time and very conscientious. Work was great and finished on time. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you vey much. We appreciate it.

Saadi
Saadi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence and backyard door

I found the posting and I contacted them. The job was well done and I'm happy with the finished result.

Thank you for your review.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Wood Fence Repair

Eldar and his team are wonderful. They are professional and knowledgeable, courteous. The job/ clean up was completed in the time frame specified. I would most definitely recommend Eldar and his team. Pricing spot on. As a matter a fact one of my neighbors down the street would like his number.
Much appreciated Eldar and team great job.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was our pleasure to work for you!

Elman
Elman

Kitchen

I had Argo Kitchen Cabinets do the refacing of my kitchen cabinets last month. I wanted to just share my experience and say that they did a wonderful job. First the specialists came out to my place to assess the project and gave me a free quote. After we agreed on the terms, they started the project and finished it in a timely manner. To be honest, the cabinets came out even better than I expected. I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for one.

thank you so much for your kind review. we are happy that you liked our job!

More about Proper Construction