Proper Construction

Reviews for Proper Construction

Elman
Elman

Kitchen

I had Argo Kitchen Cabinets do the refacing of my kitchen cabinets last month. I wanted to just share my experience and say that they did a wonderful job. First the specialists came out to my place to assess the project and gave me a free quote. After we agreed on the terms, they started the project and finished it in a timely manner. To be honest, the cabinets came out even better than I expected. I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for one.

thank you so much for your kind review. we are happy that you liked our job!

More about Proper Construction