Housetek Home Improvements

Reviews for Housetek Home Improvements

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement

Housetek did my 1200 square foot basement. The honesty that Owen had was amazing. There were times I found that he would redo things because it was not done properly from one of his workers. He truly built my basement as if it was his own.
I would strongly recommend him to anyone as he is professional and credible.

Thank you sir for your kind words. This is why we do what we do. Housetek is committed to quality and customer satisfaction.

Jason
Jason
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Renovation

Great Guys, Hard working even long hours to stay on their timeline. Very professional and willing to check and double check their work.

Thanks Jason. Housetek Home Improvements is committed to our customers' satisfaction. We hope you enjoy your new basement.

PATRICK W.
PATRICK W.
1 review Ajax, ON

Hardwood flooring

I hired him to do my hardwood flooring that was three years ago and it still looks it was just done.

I'm very happy to hear that you're still enjoying your hardwood floor. If you are planning on future projects, please give Housetek Home Improvements your consideration.

original.lrb
original.lrb
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen repairs

I had water damage in the kitchen as a result of the kitchen faucet failing. I called Owen and he made recommendations to address the immediate issue. He came over the following day and proceeded to do the repairs. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

It was my pleasure to help sort out the problem with your faucet. If and when you're going to plan another project, please consider Housetek Home Improvements.

James i.
James i.
1 review Courtice, ON

Hardwood Installation

Owen helped us out with some hardwood floor in our kitchen. He was fast, efficient, and courteous.

Merry Christmas James. It was my pleasure to serve you. For all your future house projects remember Housetek Home Improvements.

honey.lazoren
honey.lazoren
1 review Oshawa, ON

Various improvement jobs in my home and outside in the garage.

Owen, installed crown moldings, new baseboards, repaired and painted walls and hung new doors in the bedrooms. Recently, he removed and replaced the fascia on the kitchen overhang as well as installed and mudded drywall in the garage. He is very methodical, efficient, clean, trustworthy and carries out the task in a very timely manner. He is customer conscious if he is running late and is always upfront and honest should unforeseen changes occur. I would definitely recommend this honest, hardworking gentleman for future tasks that I have - namely hardwood floors.

Thank you Honey. I really appreciate your honest feedback. Housetek Home Improvements' aim is to provide excellent workmanship to all customers. Please keep us in mind for your next project.

gdesilva
gdesilva
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom renovation

I had a bathroom renovated. Overall, I am pleased with the project. The project was completed in a timely fashion and on budget.

Thank you Glen. It was a pleasure working with you to design and renovate your bathroom. I really appreciated your level of decisiveness. Housetek Home Improvements Is always ready for any future projects you might have.

Frank
Frank
1 review Harley, ON

This was drawings for adding a deck to my house.

I contacted the company to have drawings done for building a deck in 2017. The drawings done to specifications had to be submitted to the city for approval. On submission, they were accepted and the work progressed without a hitch. The details and instructions were clear. Those who have seen the deck are very impressed with it and certainly, we are very proud of the drawings done.

Thank you Frank. I am glad your deck design worked out.

shevon
shevon
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Reno

Throughout the process, Owen was detailed and organized with the daily tasks. I was very satisfied with the overall outcome of our kitchen.

Hey Shevon. It was a pleasure doing your kitchen design. You knew exactly what you wanted from the start. Remember Housetek Home Improvements for your future projects.

EM
EM
1 review Brantford, ON

Bedroom renovation

Owen did excellent and detailed work. He resolved a minor paint issue on the floor at no extra cost to us. Very happy with the work.

Thank you for the opportunity Eivind.

More about Housetek Home Improvements

HouseTek’s number one goal is to make your house a much more attractive, comfortable and functional place to live by applying care, thought, skill and passion to every phase of our work.
We are pleased to offer services in Oshawa, Ontario and eastern Toronto and we love transforming kitchens, bathrooms and basements into beautiful and functional living spaces. We love home renovation and we're good at it!