Genassy Construction

Kate in Toronto
Kate in Toronto
1 review , ON

Wall & door removal

These guys are terrific. Quick, meticulous, tidy and fairly priced. Best of all they were a breeze to communicate and work with. Very personable. I'm definitely keeping them busy on all the other projects I've got lined up around my new place!

We're available any time you need. It was a pleasure. thanks Kate!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Complete Kitchen Renovation

We were in need of getting our kitchen renovated and we also wanted the window in our kitchen made bigger. We had multiple people come and quote the job and we chose Genassy after about a month of research. Chris brought with him many examples of his past work and explained the project and how it would be completed from start to finish. My wife and I really liked the professionalism and I can tell you it lasted throughout the project.

Chris had a demo crew come in to remove our old kitchen. The were in and out within a day and kept everything tidy. Chris and his guys came back the following day to remove and expand the window. We were very happy with the work.

The cabinets took the longest to install, the installer was in for about 1 week but they did an outstanding job. Everything throughout the job was well choreographed which we appreciated because living without a kitchen was rather difficult.

We love our kitchen even more than anticipated. We picked this company based on reviews so its only right to leave one for them - thank you.

Ryan and Shelly! We thought your kitchen turned out wonderful and we're glad that you like it! The backsplash that you picked complimented all the colours so well! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else! Thanks!

Ruskycoc in Toronto
Ruskycoc in Toronto

incredible service

I hired Genassy Construction in the summer of 2016 to build a pergola in my backyard. Chris came over to quote the job in the evening around my work schedule. He was very interested in hearing how I wanted it done and made recommendations along the way. We sat and browsed the internet for designs that I liked and what would be in my price range.

We scheduled the work to be done 2 weeks later. As others have mentioned this company is great at showing up on time. Genassy had 2 men on site. The entire project took about 1 week. At the end of every day I was shown what was done and told the next steps. The gentlemen were kind and even helped fix a broken piece of wood in the shed thats been bothering me.

The pergola came out perfect and I love it! I am so happy with the work that was done. It exceeded my expectations.

One of the contractors trucks left a bit of an oil blemish on my driveway. Chris came back in the evening about 1 weeks later to apologize and brought some oil remover. You just cant find service like this anymore. Thanks very much Genassy!

We loved the pergola project and think it turned out great! Thanks for leaving us a review and be sure to give us a call if you need anything at all. -Chris

MrMrsDougB in Mississauga
MrMrsDougB in Mississauga

Bedroom Closet and Expansion

Beautiful workmanship, on time, returned all of our phone calls. My wife was given Chris' contact information from a friend of ours whom he did some work for. We wanted to renovate our master bedroom closet. Behind the closet was our laundry room, and we wanted to move the machines downstairs, knock down that wall and expand the main bedroom closet. Chris was insightful and was able to design the concept on the computer with us to design the layout of the closet.

The workers put up plastic sheeting over all the doorways to keep the dust down during the tear out. Everything was cleaned at the end of every days work. The cabinets came out beautiful and exactly how we were shown.

We will surely be calling Genassy again for future work and would recommend him if you are looking for a professional contractor!

Hey Doug! Thanks very much to you and Barb. The sloped ceilings really gave us a challenge! But it turned out great and we're so happy you like it. Would be a pleasure to work with you again. -Chris

TerryLeprieur in Toronto
TerryLeprieur in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Reno Barrie

Having purchased a house for my mother to move from Peterborough to Barrie, we wanted the house renovated prior to her move in. Chris and his team were one of 5 that quoted the job - he was priced between highest and lowest but seemed the most professional.

We completely changed the design of the house and Chris had great insight and recommendations into changing items to make accessibility easier for my mother (She uses a walker).

Not all of the work was done by the Genassy team of guys (We had Jody and Mark). There were plumbers and electricians contracted. They were also very professional. We moved the bathroom entirely and also the kitchen.

Although the work took slightly longer than expected (2 weeks) this was not a problem as my mother was staying at my house also in Barrie. We were fine with the delay as the work was done properly rather than rushing to meet the deadline. This was communicated to us thoroughly along the way.

Had a great experience with this company and will surely use them for future projects. Again we dealt mostly with Chris and his guys Jody and Mark.

Hey Terry! It was a pleasure working with you!
The team and I really enjoyed your project and appreciate your impromptu pizza deliveries!
Hope to work with you again.

Chris

More about Genassy Construction

Focused on our customers, we provide excellent service - always answering your phone calls and responding. We focus on high quality workmanship, always looking to give our customers that 10/10 experience. No matter your project, big or small - call us and talk! We love to hear your ideas and tell you how we can make it a reality.

Since starting out in 2013, Genassy Construction has built and continues to grow a loyal customer base. Our steady repeat business has been based on a simple business philosophy: Be Trustworthy, Have Great Workmanship

Home Renovations are challenging, so it's important to know that you can depend on your contractor from start to finish. Genassy Construction focuses on crafting high quality kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.

With a small army of skilled tradesmen, we can handle any job. It is our goal to consistently exceed your expectations.