Precise Painting

Vaughan ON L6A 0T9

Reviews for Precise Painting

stephaniem
stephaniem

Half main floor/ Entire basement doors, trims and baseboards

Very happy with the service that was provided by Erik.
He was very pleasant and helpful. His work was amazing!!
I would definitely recommend precise painting.. thank you

Stephanie we are so happy to know that you are so happy with the painting and we really appreciate the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you!

jaimesimbana
jaimesimbana

Interior painting

Eric was fantastic, very professional and did a great job painting my house. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Thank you for the review jaime! it was a pleasure working with you.

Alex M.
Alex M.

My house. Top to bottom.

I was referred by a friend who had a good impression from the work that was done in his own house. I thought the price was fare for both ends as well as a job well done that surpassed my expectations. This is somebody I feel comfortable recommending to just about anybody who could use this young man help in making their home more beautiful then what already is.

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review! We value our clients and we always strive to do the best job possible for them. We are so pleased that you are happy with the job and now you get to enjoy the completed job!

Natalienosa
Natalienosa

Whole house painted

Eric and his crew were Friendly, reliable, had great communication over all great experience - would hire them again and certainly recommend the company! They went above and beyond! Thanks again for the wonderful job you did!!

thank you so much it was my pleasure painting your house !!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?