Loyalty Home Repair

Loyalty Home Repair

Reviews for Loyalty Home Repair

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Super service

Super fast response and super service. Quick and experienced, Sharon quickly found where my washing machine was leaking. Had to order a part and he kept me updated all along. Quick, polite, and experienced. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate your feedback!

Judy
Judy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Washer Repair

Sharon was my technician, he's great, fast and honest. It's very difficult to find a professional with high standards and great quality. Thank you for fixing my washer. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs repairs done.

Hi Judy!
Thank you for recommending us to others, we greatly appreciate your kind words! Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Sharon

Tina in Burnaby
Tina in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer and oven light repair.

Repair of dryer was diagnosed quickly and fixed efficiently. Years ago I had a light bulb in my oven explode and I had been unable to remove the bulb. I had been told it was too expensive to fix as the housing would need to be replaced and this was a difficult job. This repairman fixed it in less than five minutes and didn't charge me extra. Representative is honest and I couldn't be happier with his service.

Hi Tina,

Sincerely,
Sharon

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Refrigerator Repair

We are so very pleased with Loyalty Home Repairs very prompt and professional manner in which our refrigerator was repaired. We certainly appreciated their very pleasant and competent manner in completing this very troublesome task. We are completely satisfied with this service and would recommend them to anyone. Many thanks!

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

jeanmalobago
jeanmalobago
1 review Surrey, BC

Washer Repair

I highly recommend the company. Sharon the technician was on time, very knowledgeable and polite. He fixed the gasket of my washer on the same day I called them. The price was reasonable! They have a great customer service. Thanks Sharon for fixing my washer.

Hi Jean,
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Oven not working...

Setup a time on the weekend and the technician, Sharon W., was promptly here at the beginning of the availability window. A few quick checks and he had the issue figured out. A part from his vehicle and in 15 minutes he was finished and we had a working oven again!

Very reasonable price and quick service. Will definitely recommend to anyone in need of appliance repair and will call again myself if in need. Thank you Sharon!

Hi Rob,
Thank you for taking your time to review our service! We really appreciate it!

Ken G.
Ken G.
1 review Surrey, BC

Fridge repair

Super fast service. Felt that he was honest, professional and friendly. I am truly impressed with speed and efficiency. My fridge stopped working on Sunday morning I called loyalty home repair at 8am and book same day appointment and fixed my fridge at the same day I called. Thank you for fixing my fridge so fast!

Hi Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

carlton in Burnaby
carlton in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Refridgerator Repair

Sharon was very knowledgeable, respectful, and punctual. He did a great job fixing my fridge and identifying the issue right away. Not only that, but since the repair was so common for him, he had the spare parts right in his vehicle. Super well prepared and I would highly recommend his service again!

Hi Carlton,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy that you are satisfied in our service.

Richard S.
Richard S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Refrigerator and Dryer Repair

Quick quote and great service at a good price. Definitely use again if needed in the future.

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for your great review and for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Greatly appreciated, please let us know if we can serve you in the future.

Regards,

More about Loyalty Home Repair

Why Choose Us:
We provide the highest quality and a wide selection of parts in our truck, yet we are affordable. Our scheduling is very flexible, we can offer same day services with the confidence of providing 100% satisfaction. We are insured, licensed, and bonded. We also have a 1 year service and parts warranty to make sure you’re happy and satisfied.

About Us:
Our company’s main goal is the satisfaction of our clients. We are passionate about our customer service and we take pride in every appliance we fix.

Whether it’s your dishwasher, your refrigerator or even installing your newly bought washing machine and dryer, we will deliver our services in an efficient and quality manner. We will always be available to give our knowledge on maintaining and preventing malfunction with your appliances.

Building long-standing relationships with our clients is a very important part of Loyalty Home Repair. We will provide the very best service and deliver when we’re called upon.