Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

Barrie ON L4N 3R7
Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

Erin N.
Erin N.
1 review , WY

Gas installation of fireplace and garage heater.

They are extremely professional and did great work at a fair price. They also are tidy and want to ensure you are happy with finished result. When hooking up our garage heater they consulted on location, price and line that would run along baseboard.

Pleasure doing business with you, thank you for the positive review. If we can be of any assistance with your heating and cooling needs in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

tlister
tlister
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace and AC replacement

Remove and replace AC unit and furnace. The job was done quickly, efficiently and at the price that was quoted. Very pleased with this company. Any question I asked was answered without hesitation.

Pleasure doing business with you, thank you for the positive review.

Barrie Costumer
Barrie Costumer
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace, air conditioner

A friend referred this company to me when I was looking to get a new furnace. There were very knowledgeable and professional in the service they provided. I was very satisfied with their work from start to finish.

Thank you for your review. If we can help with any of your heating and cooling needs in future. Please feel free to contact us.

jwl
jwl
1 review Waterloo, ON

Furnace replacement

Great service, quality work and pleasant to deal with. Everything was cleaned up when they finished. Everything was explained in a way I could understand. Very trustworthy.

Pleasure doing business with you, thank you for the positive review

Wayne
Wayne
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace, gas fireplace

Bill installed a furnace, and Gas fireplace in our current home, he was prompt, friendly, and very knowledgeable about his trade. We have recommended Anything Gas on several occasions.

We thank you for your business and positive review.

Gary a.
Gary a.
1 review , ON

propane fireplace install

In the summer of 2017 Bill installed a furnace and central air system in our house. We had such a great experience that we called him back the end of November 2018 when our 23yr old propane fireplace stopped working. We contacted Bill for replacement parts, however this fireplace company had long since closed and parts were not available. Bill came to our residence, took measurements, and provided us with several options and price points that would work with the existing ceramic tile layout and keep labour costs minimal. We picked a date in January 2019 for the install. Bill, along with his son, showed up at our residence on time, prepared the work area to ensure our newly refinished hardwood floors were protected and took great care in removing the old unit. Bill was pleasant, efficient and ensured we fully understood the workings of the new fireplace before he left. As this unit was retro-fitted for the existing space, the surrounding trim needed to be custom made to fit. Bill returned with the trim kit, installed it and ensured we were completely satisfied before he left. His workmanship was exceptional. I would highly recommend Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd. to anyone looking for professional installation of furnaces, fireplaces and air conditioning units.

We thank you for your business , if we can be any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to call us

capnpaul
capnpaul
1 review Rama Road, ON

Replaced furnace

Furnace quit in the middle of winter.
Anything Gas came to the rescue. Great service with competitive pricing.
I would highly recommend.

Hello,
I would like to take the time to thank you for your business and positive review. If we can be of any other assistance in the future with your heating and cooling needs, please don't hesitate to call us.

Regards
Bill

More about Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

We are a family owned, now 3rd generation Heating & Air Conditioning business. With A little over 75 years combined experience.

How it all started. At the age of 16 my father entered trade school and worked on site with a qualified technician during the evenings and weekends.

In 1966 he passed his Gas Fitters license and 4 years later qualified for his Oil Burner license.
2 years later he stared his own business Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning which he
ran until 1989. He closed the company for personal health reason and move to B.C.

In 1992 he returned to Toronto and upgraded his present licenses to Gas Fitter #1 and Oil Burner Technician 1, from there he started “Anything Gas” in 1993.

He upgraded the company to offer more products and services in 2002 with his wife Penny
Under the name Anything gas/billpenny ltd. I joined my father as a service technician in 1995 until he decided to retire in January 2018. At that time, I took over the company under Anything Gas/Master Mechanical Ltd.

My father is still around in advisory position. I was always taught to do it right the first time as it saves you time and problems in the long run.

We still run the business with the same pride and professionalism as my father has done.
We are now on our 3rd generation,teaching my son to do the same.