Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

Barrie ON L4N 3R7
Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

michael
michael
1 review Oro Station, ON

Fireplace repair

Bill is great. Shows up on time. He can deal with any situation. Never had a snag with him. Does clean and excellent work.

Thank you for your review.

Marcus
Marcus
1 review Innisfil, ON

Furnace replacement

Professional install, and cleaned up everything after the job was completed. Great attention to detail!

Thank you for your positive review. If we can be of any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

TK
TK
0 reviews Barrie, ON

NG Line for BBQ

Bill did great work, on time and super clean. I needed a long NG gas line for the new bbq and it was installed in no time. A year later we called him and back for another line directly from the meter for the pool gas heater, that job went really well (he even brought his apprentice for that one). I would always use Bill at Gas Master Mechanical for my jobs.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New AC and furnace installation.

Anything Gas has done an awesome job installing new AC and furnace in our rental property. No fuss and pure professionalism. Every company should strive to do business like these guys do. Thank you again for your work.

Thank you for your positive review. If we can be of any other assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

Corey
Corey

Furnace and ac install

Installed air conditioner and furnace. Was professional service and the job was completed on time and as quoted

eeddggyy in Barrie
eeddggyy in Barrie

Installed New A/C, Furnace, Humidifier

Installed New A/C, Furnace, Humidifer
Bill Jr provided excellent service from start to finish which started with the initial review of my original equipment to providing the correct replacement equipment based on the structural design of our house. Bill Jr answered all of my questions with detailed explanations and let me know when he could not place my new equipment in a particular location due to building code requirements.

I was very impressed that they cleaned as they worked during the installation. Tarps were used to cover and protect the hardwood flooring and garbage was removed as the work continued. No doors or walls were damaged during the installation. This was extremely important as the basement is fully finished and is my home office for work.

At the completion of the installation Bill went through the complete operation of the system and reminded me that the filter for the furnace will need to be checked every few weeks. I also appreciated the follow-up call a couple of weeks after the installation to remind me to check the filter in my furnace.

I would recommend Anything Gas Master Mechanical.

Bill

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Installed new Gas Water Heater in our Church

Bill provided us the best quote and recommendations.

He arrived on time, completed the job on time, left the area clean
and put runners down to protect the carpets in the church.

Thanks for a great job!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you

Mike Falsarella from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Mike Falsarella from Bradford West Gwillimbury
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Furnace

We had Anything Gas Master Mechanical install a new furnace for us last year. The service was excellent. The job was completed on time as promised. Basement was cleaned up by contractor and the work was neat and tidy.

Thank you for your review. If we can be of any help in future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

bellehaveninc
bellehaveninc

installation gas cooktop

This was the final bit of work I had asked Bill to do and he obliged in a timely and professional manner. I have already asked him to price my gas fireplace.

Thank you for your review. We are more then happy to provide you with an estimate.

Claire
Claire

Installed a new air conditioning unit as well as serviced the furnace.

Great service, work quality was outstanding. They were reasonably priced. The job site (my home) was left clean. Use and care was explained. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hello,

I would like to take the time to thank you for your business and positive review. If we can be of any other assistance in the future with your heating and cooling needs, please dont hesitate to call us.

Regards
Bill

More about Anything Gas Master Mechanical Ltd.

We are a family owned, now 3rd generation Heating & Air Conditioning business. With A little over 75 years combined experience.

How it all started. At the age of 16 my father entered trade school and worked on site with a qualified technician during the evenings and weekends.

In 1966 he passed his Gas Fitters license and 4 years later qualified for his Oil Burner license.
2 years later he stared his own business Industrial Heating and Air Conditioning which he
ran until 1989. He closed the company for personal health reason and move to B.C.

In 1992 he returned to Toronto and upgraded his present licenses to Gas Fitter #1 and Oil Burner Technician 1, from there he started “Anything Gas” in 1993.

He upgraded the company to offer more products and services in 2002 with his wife Penny
Under the name Anything gas/billpenny ltd. I joined my father as a service technician in 1995 until he decided to retire in January 2018. At that time, I took over the company under Anything Gas/Master Mechanical Ltd.

My father is still around in advisory position. I was always taught to do it right the first time as it saves you time and problems in the long run.

We still run the business with the same pride and professionalism as my father has done.
We are now on our 3rd generation,teaching my son to do the same.