Centrepiece Stainless And Glass Ltd.

Railings
Calgary AB T2G 0B2
Railings
Centrepiece Stainless And Glass Ltd.

Reviews for Centrepiece Stainless And Glass Ltd.

Katrina G.
Katrina G.

Staircase glass and railing.

I was having a hard time deciding how to finish my staircase but the guys at Centrepiece Stainless and Glass showed me a lot of different options. In the end I was left with a gorgeous stainless steel handrail and glass on standoffs that looks amazing! I highly recommend Centrepiece Stainless and Glass.

Candice A.
Candice A.

Stainless steel and glass railing

We had a great experience with Adam and Lonie. Our staircase railing was not only completed within the discussed timeline but the attention to detail was amazing. Friendly and courteous company. I would not hesitate to recommend them in the future!

Yyc l.
Yyc l.
1 review Langdon, AB

Glass railings

Amazing final product. We were able to bring our design to life. Perfectly executed. Would recommend centrepiece for all your metal fabrictaion and Glass needs

More about Centrepiece Stainless And Glass Ltd.

Specialize in custom metal fabrication Glass works Stainless steel fully polished Glass railings Aluminum Powder coating Back painted glass backsplash
Looking for Railings pros in Calgary?