Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Fred in Upper Beaches
Fred in Upper Beaches

Front porch railings (photo) + back entrance handrail (no photo)

Just had concrete front porch and steps recast. Needed railings. Found Amazon in a flyer. Big selection of railings on their site. Reached out and Ruben responded right away. Very friendly, helpful and professional. Always texted or called in advance. Matched the railing design we found somewhere else. Explained all the options to us and brought samples. Handrails installed at the rear entrance. Solid work, on time and on budget. Left work area clean and safe. A pleasure to work with. Would definitely recommend Ruben.

lenkinskigroup
lenkinskigroup

Railings installed on the deck

I found the company in a flyer delivered to my home. They were very rpompt about boith theestimate, and the installation. Great wortk very happy with the result, neat clean and a very good looking addition to my deck. I highly recommend them. I definitely would choose them again.

Great work and service!

I found Amazon Railings through a Google search and liked the gate designs in their gallery. I inquired from many different places and they were prompt in answering and their prices competitive! We went ahead with them sensing good vibes, no pressure and great price point. We didn't have to be home for measurements. The gates were installed sooner than planned which was great for us and the gates look amazing! So happy we went with Amazon Railings...thanks Ruben!

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Deck railing with glass inserts and glass privacy screen

Ruben, the owner, is very professional and honest. This is the second time we used this Company, they had done front railings for us a couple of years ago. The installers did an amazing job and made sure there was no mess laying around upon completion.
We were totally satisfied from the time of quote until the day of completion. We would highly recommend.

Jennifer in Vaughan
Jennifer in Vaughan

Fence and Gate

From start to finish, they are a very professional team. Ruben is amazing. The final product is beautiful and things were done on time. I highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front porch rails

Great customer service and beautiful finished product. Our original rails were badly rusting and we needed a maintenance-free solution. Amazon Railing provided options and gave great advice on what would work best. Would recommend.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

outdoor railing and column

Ruben was a pleasure to deal with. He responses very quickly to text messages and calls. Ruben did a great job with the install. The proccess was very quick and easy. We got the railing and column a head of schedule, during Covid has not been a regular thing. Ruben is very pleasant and professional. We have received several complements on his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to freshen up the exterior of their home.

Keith
Keith

Balcony Railing

We were very happy with the professional service we received from Amazon Railings. The railing looks great and feels very sturdy. Ruben was very friendly and accommodating to our schedule. I would highly recommend Ruben and Amazon Railings.

Nalini in Toronto
Nalini in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Railing Instillation

This company was amazing to deal with! Ruben always responded in a timely manner to e-mails. He was straight to the point and direct in his communication so there was no way you could misinterpret the information. He'll actually bring a sample of what the product would look like (not some tiny piece of material) which was so helpful in determining what the look of the final product would look like. He always showed up on time and on the date he said he would. The workers have an impeccable work ethic & are pleasant. I couldn't be happier with the final product. If you decide on Amazon Home Improvements, you cannot go wrong. Ruben helped to make this process a quick and efficient one because he didn't stall or give excuses, he got the work done. I said I was interested in the product and within 2 months I had my railings. I dealt with at least 3 other companies while getting a quote and this company is hands down the most attentive and truly cares about customer service.

More about Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Aluminum Railings, Glass Railings, Aluminum Columns, Hand bar, exterior Railings, Gates, fence, Life time product
Phone us and come visit our beautiful Showroom.

www.amazonrailings.com

Railings
Aluminum Railings Glass Railings picket Railings Aluminum fence Aluminum privacy fence Aluminum picket fence Aluminum gates aluminum driveway gates aluminum columns Aluminum / cedar fence Glass Railings
Supply and install Aluminum Railings Glass Railings picket Railings Aluminum fence aluminum fences Aluminum privacy fence Aluminum picket fence Aluminum gates aluminum driveway gates aluminum columns aluminum column Bathroom renovations Kitchen renovations Complete home makeovers complete interior makeovers Barrier free bathrooms Barrier free kitchens Barrier free homes accessible Kitchen renovations accessible Bathroom renovations accessible home modifications Kitchen Design & remodeling Bathroom design & remodeling
Many to choose from