Decks
Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Reviews for Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Egon Vette in Brampton
Egon Vette in Brampton

Replaced roof support post and railings at house front entrance.

From front end sale to completion of this project, all was done 100% as promised and completed.
Amazon Railings is one of few companies in our opinion, who are totally committet to A-1 customer service, including honesty, and professional workmanship. Just ask for ''Rubin'' and or ''Itay'' and you'll find yourself in professional company. We are happy to recommend Amazon Railings to anyone in need of their service.
Egan & I. V.

Hi Egon. Having a great variety of products, experience and motivation make Amazon railings and Home Improvements Inc. company to hire, with confidence. It was a pleasure to work for you on your beautiful Railings & Columns project. Thank you so much for the extremely kind words and for leaving us such a glowing review. Best!

Magda from Toronto
Magda from Toronto

Frameless Glass Fence

I had a work done on my 3rd floor deck by Itay. He did a great job and I appreciate his efficiency and professionalism. The site was left spotless& the glass fence looks fantastic. Many thanks.

Thank you very much for the great review ,Magda
Enjoy your new
beautiful frameless glass railings

Tim in Milton
Tim in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Front Porch and Stairs- Gun Metal Rails

Recently had an installation done. The salesman and installer we're both efficient, professional and very helpful. The job was completed in the estimated time. My wife and I are both very impressed with the work that was done. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Tim for choosing Amazon Railings and for taking the time to write this wonderful review on Homestars, your comments and recommendation are very much valued. We really appreciate it and love the photos. Enjoy your new & beautiful railings! Amazon Home Improvements team

Lloyd in Old Toronto
Lloyd in Old Toronto

Excellent service, attention to detail and final result

We upgraded our kitchen and were extremely pleased with Ruben and his team. He hires professionals who specialize in their trades - plumber, electrician, tile setter... and of course there is Victor the master craftsman. The Attention to detail is evident. Ruben and Victor explained each step and showed great patience in answering our many questions. We are very pleased.

It was a great pleasure to work with you and Marla
Enjoy your beautiful new kitchen
Thank you very much for the great review

Lily from Toronto
Lily from Toronto

Backyard Stair Railing

Itay did a great job with our backyard stair railing. The order came in earlier than quoted and he had it installed in a few hours. We would use them again!

Thank you Lily for taking the time to write this great review, for these positive words of encouragement and to share your experience with others. Looking forward to working again in the future!

Monica Kulling from Hawkesville
Monica Kulling from Hawkesville

Railing Installation

I needed a railing in double-quick time, due to a family member coming home from the hospital in a cast. Ruben answered my cry for help immediately. He quoted a fair price and did the work as he promised, in the time he promised, that is, two weeks. Thank you Ruben! And thank you Amazon Home Improvements. I highly recommend you both.

Monica K.

Thank you for choosing us for your project Monica

maple c.
maple c.

exterior glass railing

Istallation of exterior glass railing.... .very satisfied. Would happily recommend them again to family and friends.

Thank you kindly for sharing your wonderful feedback with fellow homeowners, we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship, Thank you for choosing Amazon Railings and Home Improvements.

pontifical m.
pontifical m.

product and service

take down old gates and install new railings. Knowledgeable representative, friendly workers, quality product, excellent workmanship.

Thank you Dorine for taking the time and for your great comments to our team, Feedback like yours makes our day-to-day much easier, and it encourages us to give our best every day. Very much appreciated, all the best!

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Porch railings and column

Amazon Railings gave me the best quote out of three. Itay was professional, courteous and did a great job. I'm pleased with the outcome. He as very helpful when I asked him to put a new plant hanger on the column; he didn't hesitate to help. I highly recommend Amazon Railings for railings and columns.

Thank you very much for the great review and the video of Itay installing your columns and railings.
We are very glad you are pleased with our product and service
Best regards,Ruben Yshaia

Christina from Woodbridge
Christina from Woodbridge
7 reviews Woodbridge, ON

New Railing

I am super excited about my new railing. Ruben provided a competitive quote.
As someone that works in the construction industry, the company's affiliation with BILD, Renomark and BBB was very important to me.
The company kept it's word and installed the railing within the given timeline.
Viktor, the installer did a fantastic job. The job site was left clean, the garbage has been disposed.
I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you Ruben and Viktor from Amazon Home Improvements.

Hi Christina,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, It makes us happy to have a satisfied customer. thank you for recommending us, both Viktor and I love to do a great job, It was a pleasure working with you, Thank you for choosing Amazon Railings.

More about Amazon Railings And Home Improvements

Aluminum Railings, Aluminum Columns, exterior Railing, Gates and fencing more photos at our Facebook page: https: / / www. facebook. com/ amazonrailings www. amazonrailings. com www. amazonrailings. ca
Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?