MATH HVAC INC.

Toronto ON M4G 3X5

Review for MATH HVAC INC.

Abdul Rahim Mohammed in East York
Abdul Rahim Mohammed in East York

Laundry room renovation

MATH HVAC INC.
6472040903
Toronto
M4G 3X5

Sherman is knowledgeable, down to earth and very customer friendly. I was in the process of renovating my laundry room, I needed a licensed gas technician's help for my gas dryer. I called at least 5 people [not to mention all licensed tech's are super busy] but Sherman was so generous, he came by & suggested whatever was needed and quoted very reasonable price. As I was doing other renovations, he kind of suggested/recommended the code need to be followed which would help me & my family from the safety perspective. We just met twice, we talk now like we know each other from years. He is super friendly, down to earth and nice attitude.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?