Jimmy's Roofing

Toronto ON M6N 4N1
Jimmy's Roofing

Reviews for Jimmy's Roofing

Did a great job,

Provided printed estimate/contract the same day as quote. Replaced my roof/flashing's, installed a dryer vent and installed new siding on the front of my house, looks amazing. I would use them again in the future.

J Merifield in Ajax
J Merifield in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Eavestrough repairs

I called several eavestrough companies & they all wanted to change everything not repair I was very disappointed my last call was Jimmy we scheduled an appointment he came on time gave me a quote and did the repairs immediately which was FANTASTIC! The next day I realized I forgot one issue so I called him and he came back that day and fixed the problem.
I'm sure glad I made that last call!
Thanks Jimmy you will be the First person I call if I need anymore repairs!

More about Jimmy's Roofing

As a premier company specializing in any type of roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roofing repair and replacement services.
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?