X Painting Renovation

Review for X Painting Renovation

Andy in Mississauga
Andy in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

I gave them a home renovation project in my house and they did an amazing job at it. They were organized and communicated well with us. The best thing I found about them is they had some extra budget remaining and they used this budget to do some additional work in the house. I'm at a loss of words for this as I have never heard or experienced this before from another construction company. I will definitely recommend this company and this team. Thank you

More about X Painting Renovation

Residential, Condominium and Apartments, We remain committed to providing the highest quality, profess

Our House Painting and House Renovations, Finish Basement, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Refacing, Remove Popcorn, Tile installation, Install Baseboard, Hardwood, Laminate/Vinyl Crown Molding. Call free estimate (647) 831-2831

We can offer a Money Back Guarantee.