Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Brit Renovations

Ian
Ian

Whole house renovation

We purchased our house last April (2019) and it needed alot of TLC to make it our forever home. Kitchen, baths, L/R, etc. We had several contractors quote the work, but Rob from Brit Renos was the one we decided to go with. Not necessarily because his price was the best, but he gave us a more personable feeling and one we felt we could rely on when things go off the rails. His quotation was detailed which I appreciated. His personal commitment and engagement my wife appreciated. Over the course of several months of work, Rob and his team did everything possible to complete the work on time. The subtrades (plumbing, elec, drywall, paint, trim) were all top notch and their level of quality and care was above my own personal standards in most instances.
Overall - Rob and his team (including Adam as the PM) restored our faith in renovation contractors, after our last reno at our previous home did not go well with another contractor.
Case in point - near the end, as some things were getting delayed (no fault of Rob's team), the stresses were adding up, and my wife and I were a bit frustrated. Rob went out of his way on a Saturday night, and dropped off a bouquet of flowers for my wife to apologize for the stress and said he would get it all done in the next week. This little touch, is what Rob is about. He didn't have to do any of that, but he did, on his own time, and it was what made going with Brit Renos, the right decision for us.
I have, and will continue to recommend Brit Renovations to friends and family for their renovation needs. He is not always the cheapest on paper, but the care, quality, and customer service provided far exceeds what the $$ amount in the quote details.
We have other projects planned for our house, and I hope that Rob will be available to help, as we will not use any other contractor for the foreseeable future.
Thanks to Rob and his entire team for making our house, our home.

Thank you Ian and Stephanie for such an awesome review, thats very kind and thoughtful. We had a great experience working on the kitchen renovations, main floor renovation and the bathroom renovations. You and the Family were great to work with, and the design for your house was spot on. Thats all you. You did a great job, and we enjoyed pulling it together for you. Thank you from all the Brit Reno Team

phuong
phuong

Basement Renovation

Just to give some context, we have a circular staircase that goes from the second floor down to the mostly unfinished basement. So planning a 3 bedroom, powder room, full washroom with large shower, and kitchen/dining area wasn't easy around the circular staircase. We also wanted to install a side entrance from the garage for easier access to the basement.

After meeting a few contractors and getting quotes, we decided to hire Brit Renovations to complete our renovation. The first time we met Rob to discuss the job, he made us feel very at ease and answered all of our questions patiently, even when we had to ask him to explain it again as both my husband and I are not handy at all! Rob provided a clear and detailed quote for the project, basically what would be done, which materials would be covered, and what we would have choose and pay for in addition.

True to his word, his quote was the final cost for the project for all of the things we wanted to get done. However, as the job was moving forward, we requested certain things to be done, ie make the shower larger, build a wooden platform from the side entrance to the door (within the garage). Rob would be very accommodating and add things to the project as requested, with reasonable increase in added costs.

Rob's team is also exceptional. They are very respectful and clean up at the end of each day. They worked hard at their respective trades and they all seemed to enjoy what they do. They always appreciated when we brought them something to drink or eat.

Rob was at our house almost everyday to check on the progress and make sure things were done properly. He was very good with returning our calls or responding to our emails. So we always felt reassured that we were getting things done the way we wanted to.

It did take a little longer to finish the job than expected but it was mostly because we kept adding more things to the project. But the basement looks amazing now and we couldn't be more pleased.

The one thing we didn't expect was they also came to work on a lot of the weekends during this period. We didn't mind at all since they always asked first. But if we said no, they were ok with it. We always wanted to be home whenever they came, so a couple of times when we had to be somewhere, we told them not to work that day, and Rob would adjust the schedule accordingly.

Basically, Rob and his team are very easy to deal with. They understood our needs and tried hard to accommodate whenever possible. They made the renovation a lot less stressful than we expected it to be. We would definitely contact them again when we need any future renovations.

Thank you Phuong for choosing Brit Renovations for your basement renovation. And thank you for all your family's kindness to our team. It was a pleasure dealing with you and working with you to get your basement renovated and finished for the family. We look forward to working with you and Damian again in the future. All at the Brit Renovations Team. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Gerard in Newington
Gerard in Newington

Main Floor and Kitchen.

We were thrilled with the renovation from beginning to end. Rob and his team delivered quality work, and were courteous, professional, and accommodating. The team members did a great job of cleaning up at the end of each work day. We were extremely pleased with the strong communication during each stage of the project.

Thank you for the awesome review Gerard and Linda. It was a pleasure, and lots of fun working on the kitchen renovation, Laundry room and the staircase. As always you were both kind, patient and full of smiles. Thank you from all the Team

Roseberry in Burlington
Roseberry in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renivations

No project is without hiccups and bumps. It’s renovating. Knowing that our experience with Brit Renovations was fantastic. This is our third time renovating, we have had the good, the bad and the ugly, thankfully this was another positive experience. Integrity. Any changes the team was very accommodating. No additional cost plopping surprises once you are knee deep. Anything we were not thrilled with was immediately rectified. No arguments, no justification, no excuses. A few delays but time line was not a big deal for us. Renovations can be invasive and stressful. The team at Brit Renovations kept things moving and pretty chill. You will have no regrets if you choose this company. Thanks to the entire team. We are thrilled with our new space.

Thank you from everyone at Brit Renovations. You guys had a clear vision, were patient, and very kind to everyone. It was a pleasure renovating your basement. And thank you for the gorgeous tile you chose. So many compliments on the bar backsplash. Thank you both for being awesome!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Reno

Very happy with the work Rob and his team carried out.
Everything was done properly and as discussed. They kept everything clean throughout and I wont hesitate to use them again when we need to.

Thank you for the kind words and the great feedback. It was a pleasure working on the bathroom renovations, and for the family. Thank you for hiring us, and for the referral you gave us. Have an awesome week!

tdot in Oakville
tdot in Oakville

Kitchen and 1st floor Renovation

Rob, Adam and the team were excellent to work with. From the beginning communication was clear and everything was laid out clearly in writing. The team was friendly, receptive and responsive to input about changes that came about during the renovation. They did go the extra mile to ensure that we were satisfied with the renovation.

It was our first time renovating and I must say it could not have gone smoother. They finished the project at the anticipated time line. All in all we are extremely happy with the end product and high quality work they did for us.

Thank you for the kind review. And thank you for asking us to renovate your main bathroom and kitchen. We all enjoyed working with you on the projects, and loved the design you chose. The bathroom looks a million dollars, and the kitchen was transformed. Thank you especially for your patience. You guys were awesome. The whole Team at Brit Renovations

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Bathroom renovation

Rob and his team were very professional and personable. Likely during the project, there are things that come up or different than planned. Rob and his team were very accommodating and open and found cost effective solutions to issues. Very much appreciated the no nonsense approach when I had to discuss or point out something that was not quite what was envisioned. I would recommend.

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation. Looking forward to the next project, and working together again. Thank you for the referrals too! Rob and all the Team.

drauter2000
drauter2000

kitchen

I had bought "used kitchen cupboards" and Rob and his crew managed to make it a custom kitchen for my space. It took a while, but I am thrilled with the result. They were very patient with me because I had a specific look I was going for and they made it happen! Every one of his crew did their specific jobs masterfully. I never want to do it again lol, but Brit Renovations brought my vision to life and I can't be happier.

Thank you for the glowing review D. the kitchen turned out awesome, what a transformation. the live-edge shelving and custom island made it for us. Enjoy it everyday. Thank you, Rob and the Team.

Diane in Oakville
Diane in Oakville

Installing a shower

Rob from Brit Renovations has been a very big help in installed a shower in our bathroom for my 92 year old Mother, his team works very hard, we have had no problems and we highly recommend Brit Renovation. Thank you . Sylvia and Diane Hicks

Thank you Diane and Sylvia for taking the time to post a review. Its been a pleasure to fix the problems the previous contractors left and deliver you a bathroom you can use and enjoy for years to come. Thank you for calling us, I know it was hard to trust someone again. We are always here for you!

PettenuzzoN
PettenuzzoN

Main Floor Renovation

Rob was amazing to deal with. I was extremely impressed with Rob's professionalism, honesty and availability. He was always willing to go the extra mile. The individual specialized trades that he hired were top notch and could tell they were very loyal to Rob. He has always responded to texts or phone calls promptly and willing to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend him and his team!!

Thank you NP for being so awesome. It was great watching the kitchen project come together, and working with you both. I look forward to seeing you both in the future. Thank you, Rob and the Brit Reno Team

More about Brit Renovations

Welcome to Brit Renovations Passionate. Professional. Personal. We deliver quality home renovations with integrity. Quality and Integrity With years of small and large scale renovation experience, your construction or renovation project will be completed smoothly and efficiently. Owner Rob will manage the whole project for you, from conception to completion, ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Oakville?