Brit Renovations

Reviews for Brit Renovations

Rachel Jeffers
Rachel Jeffers

Bathroom Renovation

I would highly recommend Brit Renovations! We are very happy with the work him and his team completed in our house. Rob and his team were very detail oriented, professional and hard working. We look forward to working with them again in the future!

Naima
Naima
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Main floor reno (kitchen, powder room and wall removal)

I chose Brit Renovations to complete my main floor reno which included a kitchen, powder room and removal of a wall to create an open concept. I was extremely pleased with Rob and his crew, they were comfortable to be around and very polite. Rob answered my questions and addressed any concerns I had which made the experience of a first time reno a great one. I have already booked them again for my main bathroom and laundry room. Thank you Rob and team!

Thank you Naima for the kind review. We are lucky to have you as a client. Looking forward to the bathroom renovation next month!

Paul in Oakville
Paul in Oakville
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Complete home renovation

Rob is an absolute PLEASURE to work with. He is passionate about his customers and wants to make sure you are happy. He and his team were patient and very helpful throughout our project, answering our questions and guiding us when we weren't sure. Rob is never pushy; he's happy to allow you the time to re-think a decision or make an adjustment. He truly puts the client first. He was available when we needed help, and was happy to stop by at almost any time to look at something. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Brit Renovations, and would definitely recommended them!

Thank you so much Paul and Debbie. I was a pleasure working on your renovation project and working with you both. Look forward to the next one! Thanks, Rob

Marie
Marie
1 review Guelph, ON

Master bathroom

Rob and his team were extremely helpful and professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I truly love our new master bathroom and laundry. It turned out better than I imagined and we are so grateful to rob for excellent job.

Thank you so much Marie. Big changes to your master bathroom, you were so easy to work with. It was a pleasure being at the house and helping you bring your vision to life. Love the shower!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Basement

Start to finish - excellent all the way. Even put up with our ever-present critical eye on all the details. Each team member was excellent throughout. They were especially effective at keeping things tidy while we lived in the space during the reno. We made some changes along the way, and they were great at collaborating and managing the change requests.

Thank you Mike for the kind words and review. Always a pleasure working with you and the family. Your basement renovation turned out amazing, all down to your direction. Made things easy. Thank you

Tresha in Toronto
Tresha in Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

Rob has been the best contractor we have worked with. And we have had a few terrible experiences. He was attentive our requests and worked hard to ensure that we were satisfied, often times going the extra mile. I’m so glad my friend Linda recommended him. He did a complete makeover of our kitchen and master bath. We are so happy with his work.
He is our contractor for life :)

ryleigh01
ryleigh01
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renno

The second time we have used Rob/Brit for a bathroom renno and extremely pleased as per usual. Was completed on time, quality work and his attention to detail and follow up is impressive.

Thank you for the Review Ian. And thank you for asking us back for the bathroom renovation, always a pleasure for the Family. We have fun and lots of laughs, but I always appreciate your kindness and warmth. Have a great Fall!

Santosh Arya in Oakville
Santosh Arya in Oakville

***Bathroom Renovation***

Rob from ‘Brit Renovation’ completed two full Bathroom & Laundry renovation project. Professional quotation & contract copy were provided with detailed project work scope. Project was handled in a professional & timely manner from start to end. Rob has a team of highly skilled tradesmen with immense years of experience & professionalism. Before the start of the project, floors & walls were protected with plastic sheet, paper & vacuumed everyday before leaving the project site. Rob is very professional, polite, confident in knowledge, friendly, hardworking & experienced contractor. I had worked with many contractors, but I found Rob far superior in knowledge & his experience. What makes him different from rest is his “Client Satisfaction First” approach which is hard to find in the renovation industry. I found this at countless time during this project, some of e.g. – His team installed flex shower base which I didn’t like & he happily replaced with concrete base, installation of recessed medicine cabinet he had to redo for height adjust when I didn’t like height from vanity top– HVAC for bathroom, wall to wall vanity installation, tilling work for ceiling, shower glass door installation, laundry vent, changing exhaust fan and many more examples.

I am very impressed with the plumbing work done by plumber Mauricio, very experienced, did work as per building construction code, especially thankful to him for ‘Bidet’ installation with hot & cold-water control. Plumbing was very critical for this project & Mauricio handled it very well & did outstanding plumbing work.

All work was done as per code, professional & timely manner with superior custom level finishing & attention to details. Floor, Wall, ceiling tiling were done with minimal grout line & with excellent finishing.

Rob also addressed some of the issues with a smile & high level of professionalism which came after the completion of work.

Considering my experience with Rob from Brit renovation, I would always recommend him to anyone.

Thanks, Rob & team for your marvelous work done on this project. Will talk to you soon for the next kitchen renovation project.

Thank you Santosh for such a great review of your bathroom projects. You challenged us with some of your designs and wants, but we worked well together and achieved the results. The Team enjoyed working with you, and your lovely Family. Such a pleasure Santosh. Look forward to the kitchen project next Spring! Thank you, Rob

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Main Floor Renovation

WOW, A+ quality and service. We couldn't be happier that we went with Brit Renovations for our reno. We did a full main floor reno including kitchen, bathroom, and removing structural walls to create an open concept space. The team did such a beautiful job! All the finishings and details were incredibly well done and the finished job looks really high end. They were so helpful in answering our questions and so understanding and accommodating when we decided to make some changes to our original design. With this being our first big reno, we were a bit nervous and the team went above and beyond to ensure we were completely comfortable along the way. You can really tell they take pride in the quality of their work and their customer service. If you go with this team you can have complete confidence that they'll stand behind their work and answer any questions you have even months later. I can't recommend them highly enough! We're starting a basement renovation now and are really looking forward to working with this team again. Huge thanks Rob and team for creating us a space that we absolutely love!

Hi Mark, and thank you from all the Team at Brit Renovations. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you both as your kitchen renovation and main floor renovation developed and took shape. The design is all yours, we just helped bring it to life. All credit to you guys. Look forward to the basement renovation next! Rob, Brit Renovations

Ian
Ian

Whole house renovation

We purchased our house last April (2019) and it needed alot of TLC to make it our forever home. Kitchen, baths, L/R, etc. We had several contractors quote the work, but Rob from Brit Renos was the one we decided to go with. Not necessarily because his price was the best, but he gave us a more personable feeling and one we felt we could rely on when things go off the rails. His quotation was detailed which I appreciated. His personal commitment and engagement my wife appreciated. Over the course of several months of work, Rob and his team did everything possible to complete the work on time. The subtrades (plumbing, elec, drywall, paint, trim) were all top notch and their level of quality and care was above my own personal standards in most instances.
Overall - Rob and his team (including Adam as the PM) restored our faith in renovation contractors, after our last reno at our previous home did not go well with another contractor.
Case in point - near the end, as some things were getting delayed (no fault of Rob's team), the stresses were adding up, and my wife and I were a bit frustrated. Rob went out of his way on a Saturday night, and dropped off a bouquet of flowers for my wife to apologize for the stress and said he would get it all done in the next week. This little touch, is what Rob is about. He didn't have to do any of that, but he did, on his own time, and it was what made going with Brit Renos, the right decision for us.
I have, and will continue to recommend Brit Renovations to friends and family for their renovation needs. He is not always the cheapest on paper, but the care, quality, and customer service provided far exceeds what the $$ amount in the quote details.
We have other projects planned for our house, and I hope that Rob will be available to help, as we will not use any other contractor for the foreseeable future.
Thanks to Rob and his entire team for making our house, our home.

Thank you Ian and Stephanie for such an awesome review, thats very kind and thoughtful. We had a great experience working on the kitchen renovations, main floor renovation and the bathroom renovations. You and the Family were great to work with, and the design for your house was spot on. Thats all you. You did a great job, and we enjoyed pulling it together for you. Thank you from all the Brit Reno Team

More about Brit Renovations

Welcome to Brit Renovations Passionate. Professional. Personal. We deliver quality home renovations with integrity. Quality and Integrity With years of small and large scale renovation experience, your construction or renovation project will be completed smoothly and efficiently. Owner Rob will manage the whole project for you, from conception to completion, ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oakville?