Kitchen & Bath Inc

5783 Steeles Ave Toronto ON M9L 2V1

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen Reno

I have a new LOVE, since June of 2021 - my love for my newly renovated kitchen! My kitchen and I have a special bond that no one can separate me from. Every time I step into my kitchen, I am reminded of how beautiful and functional a kitchen can be. Gone with the old and in with the new! How did this ever happen?

All I wanted was to update my kitchen with new modern cabinetry, new stone countertop and to maximize storage. I thought of opening up my kitchen creating an open concept but quickly dismissed it as I didn't want to go through the hassle of a long and expensive renovation. We had three different quotes from companies and my husband and I were not convinced they knew and understood what we envisioned for in our new kitchen. It was the beginning of the pandemic and not any of these companies were able to guarantee that our kitchen would be ready within the timeframe they mentioned (due to Covid restrictions and availability of materials, etc). We were afraid to take the risk.

However, we still decided to call one last company. We were referred to Kitchen & Bath by a friend who had heard that they were good but didn't really know anyone who actually had their kitchen renovated by them. After looking them up and reading their great reviews, we decided to call them for a quote. A team of three professionals arrived, the person I contacted in sales, a designer, and an Engineer. We told them what we wanted, they looked around and took measurements, discussed various options and then we set up an appointment to take a look at their design options for us . We were blown away with the detail they put into their designs. They didn't just hear what we wanted, they listened to what we wanted and they captured our vision - it was all there in front of us, our dream kitchen beautifully designed maximizing the space intelligently. My husband and I didn't skip a beat, we knew we needed to go forward with this reno and once we signed the contract, we never looked back!

Renovations started in March, as planned - no hassles, no delays, no empty promises, just one gorgeous kitchen. Our experience in picking and choosing cabinetry, flooring, tiles, kitchen accessories, etc. was enjoyable and never felt rushed when we were in their showrooms. They provided us with a lot of flexibility and nothing was set in stone, should you change your mind (within reason of course).

I must say that the before and after of our kitchen is truly a night and day difference! Family and friends who have visited our home have all been blown away - the quality and richness of the cabinetry really speak for themselves. I apologize for my delay in writing this review (about six months) but I'm glad I didn't complete one right away because now my review is based on having experienced my kitchen and it's functionality and it has truly been one of the best home-improvement decisions we've ever made - not to mention the fact that the value of our home has increased exceptionally!

Thanks to the professional team at Kitchen & Bath!

Mahvash in Toronto
Mahvash in Toronto

Kitchen project

I am in love with my new kitchen!!! Nargis brought in creative design ideas while Ali and his crew executed it to perfection. The entire team were very professional and extremely helpful. We updated style, colour and some design adjustments along with flooring. So happy with the finished product. Highly recommend.

Dear Mahvash

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Estimate process was transparent and flexible. Project team was very helpful and professional. It was difficult time during Covid but everything was well managed and they took care of any issues. Thank you Shawn and Jodie.

Jana in Toronto
Jana in Toronto

Worst Reno Experience

This is the worst bathroom renovation …. Our completion date was October 28th, we still don’t even have grout between the tiles. They caused damage to our kitchen (because they flooded it twice) and we are still fighting to have the repairs completed. you can rarely reach anyone on the phone and when you do the response was “a few more days is ok no one is being hurt”. Think twice about this company.

Kate Thompson
Kate Thompson

Professional Kitchen Renovation

Ali, the project manager, is the best. We love our kitchen. It is amazing. I highly recommend this team for kitchen and bath projects. They really did a fabulous job.

Dear Kate

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Amazing Kitchen Renovation

The best money we ever spent on our kitchen and we couldn't be happier. It was a fantastic decision to hire Ali and his team because they treated us like family and were incredibly communicative and professional and did a phenomenal job. When it came to design, Ali had a great eye for details and helped us make decisions that really improved the look and feel of our space. We recommend them to anyone who wants the best results with unbelievable price.

Dear Ben

Hamed in Toronto
Hamed in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

We hired Kitchen and Bath to renovate our en-suite after talking to several other companies and contractors. I can confirm that online reviews are accurate, they did an amazing job at a competitive price. All their staff and contractors were professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. The project manager, Ali, took the time to answer our questions and made sure the quality of the work met our high standard. Highly recommend Kitchen and Bath for anyone who is looking for quality work at reasonable price.

Dear Hamed

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the bathroom of your dreams.

Kitchen Reno

My wife and I are very happy with the way our kitchen reno was handled by Ali and his team. Our kitchen is better than we expected. Ali was great not only with managing our kitchen project and paying attention to details, he was also great with the kitchen installation and the crown molding specially which exceeded our expectations. We would definitely choose Kitchen & Bath again for our bathroom renovations.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovations

My husband and I had a great experience with Tiana, Narges, and Hamid. They have excellent customer service, integrity, and are very accommodating to clients' needs/wants. Hamid went above and beyond by showing us a mock up of what our 2 bathroom renovations would look like and he was very thorough with the breakdown of the costs. They have a great selection of custom-made materials (tubs, toilets, vanities) and tiles that Narges, the designer, would help you choose from. We have been satisfied with Kitchen and Bath and would definitely recommend them to our family and friends!

Hi Sharon

It was a great pleasure working with you.
We are very delighted you are happy with the services you received.
We wish you and your family all the best, and look forward to your future projects.

Kind Regards,
Kitchen & Bath Team,

Kitchen and Powder room reno

We had our kitchen and powder room redone with Kitchen & Bath and they were excellent. Ali and his team were great. Ali would answer all of our questions and help us if anything came up. They did a complete gut job of our kitchen and powder room in 8 weeks just shy of the 5-7 they quoted us on. Before and After photos included.
We found the product selection process in the showroom also was great. We had Sofien helping us and he really helped us narrow down our choices.
Also, all their sub contractors were amazing. Especially the gentleman who installed the tile. He was so helpful with the design and some minor issues we ran into.
The project was overall great, we would highly recommend them to anyone doing a reno. We did have some constructive criticism to offer as feedback. Note that this was our experience and things may be different if the situation was different
- We had asked for a schedule a few times and didn't get one. We would check in with Ali at the start of each week and get a run down of when people were coming but would have appreciated a schedule or a weekly update. We were working from home so not a big deal but if you aren't home you might want to know when to expect people coming by. We also had a dog and wanted her out of the house on loud days
- A plumber showed up at 8:30pm at night and stayed to 11pm. We didn't know he was coming this late, and didn't want to turn him away to fall behind but it was a bit inconvenient. He was great though and did a good job!
- Deliveries for materials would just show up without any heads up. Again because we were home, not a huge deal, but a heads up would have been nice

Dear private User

It was a great pleasure working with you.
We are very delighted you are happy with the services you received.

Kind Regards,
Kitchen & Bath Team,

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen and Bath is the trusted home renovations contractor throughout Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga and surrounding areas. Like our name suggests, we are kitchen and bathroom specialists but also perform other types of home renovations such as custom cabinetry for entertainment units and closets.

Why choose us?
If you are a homeowner in the Toronto or Mississauga area and are considering a home renovation for your bathroom or kitchen, then Kitchen and Bath is your best choice. We provide a full range of services to take you through the remodelling process from design to completed project. Call us today to schedule your free, in-home consultation.

3 Locations to Serve You: