Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
5783 Steeles Ave Toronto ON M9L 2V1

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen Renovation

Amir and team created the functional, beautiful kitchen with more counter and cabinet space I needed. Narges was a great help with the design and selection of cabinetry and floor/backsplash tiles. I am still in awe if the demolition crew that did the job in one day and did a very good clean up job. The tilers shared their experience in helping me decide how to have the floors and backsplash placed and were very efficient and neat. The cabinets are just beautiful. The project took a little longer than planned but it is a busy time of the year. I asked to be notified when work was going to be done or if no one was coming and was kept informed. I am so pleased that I will go to Kitchen & Bath when the bathrooms need renovating.

Dear Private User

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen of your dreams.
We wish you and your family many years of joy and happiness in your newly renovated home.

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

bathroom reno

Thank you for the beautiful work! Hans' tile work was absolutely superb. The shower is really wonderful and the luxurious bath tub looks just perfect.
Thank you so much again.
The Kelly family

Dear Private

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New kitchen cabinets

I wanted new kitchen cabinets, got 4 quotes from different companies, and this one suggested better design (price was not lowest). We scheduled work for June 24 to start. Guys came in, removed old cabinets, and installed new kitchen. Clean, fast and easy communication. Recommend.

Dear Private user

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the Kitchen of your dreams.

Lucy in Oakville
Lucy in Oakville

Great team

We renovated our basement apartment with Amir and his team. It’s one bedroom with huge kitchen and private bathroom. The guys did such a great job, we found tenants for the place right after it was finished!
Highly recommend.

Dear Lucy

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the basement of your dreams.

Kash in Milton
Kash in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Great company

Thanks to these guys, I am so happy with how my bathroom turned out! They went above and beyond making sure I was satisfied with the final look and functionality.
Hiring them saved me from so much headache, and their pricing was fair.

Dear Kash

Bathroom Renovation - Retiling

I have seen kitchen and bath sign on Steeles for years and when looking for someone to renovate our bathroom decided to walk in. I quickly realized they do turn key work and even carry some of their own bathroom fixtures and vanities. Scheduled an estimate with the team and had them come in the following week and give me a quote. The job took exactly as they said and their guys worked very efficiently. My main concern was how clean would they leave everything and they did not disappoint. Had a few questions along the way and Tiana was very help and always got back to me.

Allan in Mississauga
Allan in Mississauga

CONSUMER BEWARE !!!!!

DON’T HIRE THIS COMPANY BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. Their A+ rating and BBB accreditation was revoked.

2. The City of Mississauga charged and convicted K&B for not being licensed in Mississauga to perform home renovations and they were fined $10,000.

3. According to a third party engineer, Kitchen & Bath Inc.’s poor workmanship led to a severe flood in my home when installing my fridge.This flood caused $65,248.00 of damage. My Insurance company sent out three letters to Kitchen and bath requesting that they provide the name of their insurance company, and all three letters have been ignored. The outstanding balance was to be paid by the end of May 2019.

CONSUMER BEWARE

I hired Kitchen and Bath Inc. to renovate my kitchen, Laundry and Powder room. They started work on Tuesday August 7, 2018, and what transpired during the next 10 weeks was a comedy of errors!

I went to the Kitchen & Bath location in Oakville but they sent a worker from this location to work on my renovation.

When you are charged $76,000 for a renovation one would expect top quality workmanship, but this is not the case with Kitchen & Bath Inc. “Shoddy job” best describes the quality of their workmanship, as can be seen in the attached pictures.

The worst experience by far occurred when a plumber connected the fridge to the waterline on October 17, 2018, and when I woke up on the morning of October 18, 2018 there was a flood, as the waterline had ruptured, and the water damage was severe. My insurance company hired an independent third party to determine the cause of the flood. The independent third party concluded that the flood was a result of improper installation and the incorrect waterline housing being used.

We hired another contractor to finish the incomplete work and to repair and rectify the negligent and deficient work, which was estimated at $13,000 plus HST., plus parts and labor.

I met with the Kitchen & Bath Inc. on November 7, 2018 at my house to notify them that we were terminating the contract because of the flood. Kitchen & Bath Inc. wanted a final payment of $7646.60 for a job that wasn’t completed. I informed the Kitchen & Bath Inc. that I will need to pay another contractor to finish the work and that we should just part ways.

However, this wasn’t good enough for the Kitchen & Bath. I received an e-mail from Kitchen & Bath stating that there was an outstanding balance of $7,646.60 which was past due and needed to be paid immediately. K&B also mentioned that a Lien for the outstanding balance amount was submitted against our property to secure the funds.

Likewise, the e-mail mentioned that this matter could be resolved without the added heavy legal costs.

I met with a lawyer who did a search on our property and found out that no lien had been registered.

Also, I filed a complaint with BBB in which after I mentioned that K& B was being charged for not being licensed to perform home renovations in the City of Mississauga, there was no response from K&B the BBB ended up revoking Kitchen & Bath Inc. Accreditation.

Furthermore, I filed a complaint at the City of Mississauga’s website. A Municipal Law Enforcement Officer investigated the issue and found that K&B weren’t licensed to perform home renovations in the City of Mississauga. A Municipal Law Enforcement Officer spoke with the City Prosecutor and was directed to lay a charge against Kitchen & Bath Inc. and that either me or my wife would be required to be a witness for the court. The first court appearance for K&B was set for March 28, 2019 to which K&B were a no show.

The Municipal Law Enforcement Officer informed me on Tuesday April the 2nd stating that I would need to be present on Thursday May 30, 2019 at 1:30 pm to testify. I testified on that date, and again K&B were a no show. The judge listened to my testimony and the testimony of the Municipal Law Enforcement Officer and decided at 2:50 PM to fine K&B for not being Licensed to perform home renovations in the City of Mississauga in the amount of $10,000.00

This company deserves a ZERO out of FIVE Star review.

n

Corina / Oakville
Corina / Oakville

Kitchen & Bath Major Renos

We have decided to undertake a major reno project of our kitchen and guest bathroom that also included opening up two walls and replacing entire floor area.
The entire team from Kitchen & Bath was a pleasure to work with, excellent workmanship and pleasant, polite personnel.
Tiana was extremely patient, pleasant and very resourceful, providing excellent guidance all along.
Shawn was very responsive and accommodating to all our requests. Last but not least: Vlad, Kosta, Ivo and Shapoor did a great job on the site. Thank you Kitchen and Bath! We very much enjoy our newly renovated home now:)

Dear Corina

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen and bathroom of your dreams.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We had our kitchen cabinets, backsplash and lights replaced by Kitchen & Bath. We donated our old cabinets to Habitat for Humanity.
We are happy with our kitchen renovation done by Kitchen & Bath.
The cabinets for the island had several minor defects that needed repair. We also had to point out areas that needed finishing. Kitchen & Bath completed these without a hassle.
Kitchen & Bath team was accessible and responsive. Their workmen were very good.

Dear Private User

At kitchen & Bath we take great pride in our customer satisfactions.

We are so happy, you got the kitchen of your dreams.

Kim and Peter Wallace in Oakville
Kim and Peter Wallace in Oakville

Kitchen Renovations

We were very satisfied with Kitchen & Bath's performance which exceeded our expectations. Their team was well coordinated, from the computer layout designer Sofien, to Shawn the project manager, the talented carpenter Shapur, the plumber Costa, Wong the granite installer and Edward the electrician . Amir the administrator confirmed site measurements and calculated the final cost. Any changes to the base bid were costed by K&B and approved by us before they proceeded with the work. All were professional, cordial and accommodating. We would highly recommend this group.

Dear Kim and Peter

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen & Bath Inc. can easily and affordably bring your home remodelling dreams to reality. We are experts in the renovation, home improvements and kitchen and bath industries, providing top quality products and services at competitive prices. We are committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the service and quality we offer.