MGL Tiles

Reviews for MGL Tiles

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

shower redo

I hired Mario to work on our shower. I left him a message on Friday and he called me back right away and came the following day to do the job. He worked very efficiently and did a great job. I would definitely hire Mario again to do any future grout/tile work.

Pool tile replacement

Mario is one of the most professional tradesmen I have had during my backyard rebuild. He is an incredibly talented tile setter and fair with his pricing. I was very happy with his work replacing my pool tile and will most definitely have him do tile work inside the house as well. You cannot go wrong with Mario.

Tracy
Tracy
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Shower Surround

Mario was very responsive to our request for a quote for service, gave us a very professional quote, providing wise advice based on his many years of experience, leaving us feeling confident that he was the best man for the job.
He came on time, worked tirelessly, and left us with a beautifully completed shower and a scrupulously clean workplace. The result was exactly what we dreamed of and the work was meticulously perfect!
We cannot recommend Mario enough! A fantastic job at a very fair price. Do not hesitate to hire him to complete your project!

Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.

Backsplash kitchen

Mario was very professional. He did an amazing job. I will definitely use him again the future.

More about MGL Tiles

Experienced contractor that not only performs spectacular work, but also provides the customer service to match.

Contact us today for any of your tiling needs. We specialize in Marble, Ceramic, Flagstone, Granite, Limestone & Porcelain