TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M4J 3L3
Plumbing
TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Reviews for TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Joel S in Etobicoke
Joel S in Etobicoke

Whole home plumbing and HVAC install

These guys were hired by my GC and worked on the plumbing and HVAC as part of an entire house renovation. Overall the project was completed okay. Main plumbing deficiencies were: installing a frost free hose bib incorrectly, and a shower system that doesn’t work right. The HVAC was more of a let down. The installer struggled to get the ducts in correctly and in a timely manner. This resulted in holding up the drywall. He mixed up the exterior intake and exhaust vents and never properly finished hooking up the air conditioning condenser. It has since leaked refrigerant. Overall they lacked care or consideration.

SkyHouse
SkyHouse

My shower is leaking and doesn’t answer my phone.

Anthony started out great. I thought he was a great guy but as soon as I paid him 70% after the rough in his tone changed to aggressivness and started telling me now you work with my schedule which was very unprofessional. He didn’t show up when he was suppose too. Treated his interns and workers horribly and verbally abusive. Work finally finished but my master shower jets leaked which damaged my drywall underneath. I had to hire somebody else to fix it, Missed my back water connections which again had to hire somebody else to fix it. And now my other shower is leaking and he doesn’t come back and doesn’t answer my phone even. So watch out for this guy. Very unprofessional.