TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M4J 3L3
Plumbing
TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Review for TT Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Adnan
Adnan

My shower is leaking and doesn’t answer my phone.

Anthony started out great. I thought he was a great guy but as soon as I paid him 70% after the rough in his tone changed to aggressivness and started telling me now you work with my schedule which was very unprofessional. He didn’t show up when he was suppose too. Treated his interns and workers horribly and verbally abusive. Work finally finished but my master shower jets leaked which damaged my drywall underneath. I had to hire somebody else to fix it, Missed my back water connections which again had to hire somebody else to fix it. And now my other shower is leaking and he doesn’t come back and doesn’t answer my phone even. So watch out for this guy. Very unprofessional.