Toronto General Construction

Reviews for Toronto General Construction

Chrisgjonej
Chrisgjonej

Home addition/ Interior renovation

I recommend Hometrustgroup with confidence to anyone that is looking for home addition/ renovation . Nick and his team will work hard,to unsure your satisfiction is met . Great company and very proffesional stuff . Chris from Mississauga

Hi Chris ,
Thank you so much for recommending us . We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services . We do work hard to make your experience as smooth as possible . Was a pleasure working with you .
Kinds Regards ,

Jozef
Jozef

Condo Renovation

We hired HomeTrustGroup to renovate our condo on Westmall and Rathburn area . Unbeaten quality ,great people to work with . amazing costumer services , fair price . I have already recommend to a few other friends and family .

Thank you Josef ! We highly appreciate your time , and recommendation . Looking forward to working with you again . All the best ,

Toronto W.
Toronto W.

Roof and deck replacement

Nick did a great job and was easy to communicate with as the work proceeded. He gave recommendations and noticed small details that should be addressed along the way. I would highly recommend and work with Home Trust Group again.

Thank you so much for the kind words; it was a pleasure working with you!

Eileen B from Toronto
Eileen B from Toronto

Roofing and Deck renovation

Nick is absolutely the best contractor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I just completed my fifth project with Nick and his people, a flat roof and deck renovation, and I could not be happier. As before, the quality of the work, the ease of discussing design options, timing and delivering the end result have all been perfect. Nick combines solid technical knowledge with very good design ability, which places him in my trust level, above the standard contractor. Further, I have now recommended Nick to seven friends and neighbours, and to a person, they have all been very happy with their projects. I highly recommend Nick and Home Trust Group.

Thank you so much Eileen for the kind review! Always a pleasure hearing from you.

Anita G.
Anita G.

New home construction

Outstanding quality of work and design. Nick provides real value for money. My husband and I were wowed when we viewed the home. After seeing the home, we could not consider any other homes on the market at the 2 million price point. Remarkable attention to detail. Nick is also a very nice person who goes above and beyond to ensure a satisfied client. Would highly recommend.

Hi Anita,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you like your new home and hope you enjoy it for many years to come:

All the best!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Home Addition

I don't usually write reviews but I am making an exception for Nick because he went above and beyond for us.

I hired Nick and his team for a home addition based on the reviews here and they truly live up to their name. He did an amazing job (at a very competitive price) with completing the addition almost unsupervised as we were travelling for the larger part of the project. The end product was stunning. High quality throughout and immaculately clean when we came back. Nick & team truly take pride in their work. Thank you Hometrustgroup!

It was a pleasure working with you Jason. I very much appreciate the kind words!

Marin in Toronto
Marin in Toronto

Office renovation

Hometrust group helped us with our office renovation. They have been professional and accommodating with our timelines.

Thank you Marin. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Home Trust Group

Marvin in Toronto
Marvin in Toronto

skylight repair and gutter cleaning

Wanted to clean the gutters and also fix the skylight because It was damaged and needed to be repaired. I called Nick to give me a quote, and he came to take a look and also see what we can do. He proposed resealing the skylight as whoever did this before didn’t do the right thing. In terms of the price he was very fair and also came 2 days after the quote to fix the skylight and clean the gutters. He did and amazing job I would say and left the place very clean. I would recommend TGC as they do offer great prices and very good service.

Hi Marvin,
Thank you for taking your time to write and recommend our company .
Was a pleasure working with you again !
Looking forward to working with you in future projects.
Hometrustgroup.

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

roof and gutter repair

Gutters and roof needed repair in the back of the house because they have been damaged. Requested a quote from TGC and Nick called not too long after. The roof is in great condition but the gutters in the corner and few shingles were damaged from the tree. Nick came up with a reasonable quote and gave him the ok to go ahead. Work got done few days after the estimate and everything looks great. Very good communication and professional work done.

Hi James,

It was a pleasure working with you. We always strive to provide our customers with exceptional service and are always glad to hear your great feedback.

All the best,

Hometrustgroup

More about Toronto General Construction

Home Trust Group is an innovative, full service design/ build/ construction firm based in Toronto, specializing in residential clients across the GTA. With decades of construction management experience on a wide variety of residential projects, we offer a strong design aesthetic, invaluable insight, vast resources and craftsman that exceed client ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Old Toronto?