Nick's Developments

Reviews for Nick's Developments

Sidney in Toronto
Sidney in Toronto

Amazing Job!

We used interior design services of Nicks Developments a few months back and are absolutely delighted with their pocket-friendly services. The team is highly creative and proficient. The work was completed on schedule while sticking to the pre-decided budget. I think the quality of life at our home has improved drastically since the remodel and we are more than happy with the result. Much thanks to the entire staff of Nicks Developments for an amazing job!

Alice in Thornhill
Alice in Thornhill

Highly recommended!

I had a very pleasant experience with Nicks Developments. An excellent design plan after taking into account all the requirements of my family was ready snappily. The team renovated the first floor of my house beautifully on time, in budget. The work was consistent, and communications were kept clear, brief, and detailed. They followed a polished work structure with different stage milestones. At no time did we feel left in the dark. Highly recommended!

Alyssa in Toronto
Alyssa in Toronto

Highly Satisfied!

I have recently finished theatre room renovation work at my home with the help of the talented staff of Nicks Developments. I am highly satisfied with the design and quality of services offered by the team. They followed a very neat work structure, ensuring quick job completion, without any delays. I can undoubtedly say that Nicks Developments holds a team of renovation experts who give their 100% to whatever task they do. Strongly suggested!

Kara in Toronto
Kara in Toronto

Highly recommended!

When you decide to undertake a major renovation work, you are putting your trust and a huge part of your hard earned money in the hands of someone you hardly know. To ensure I do not go wrong with my decision, I gathered references from my friends and family in town. To my surprise all of them had only one name in mind – Nicks Developments. They were definitely not wrong! Nicks Developments is a wonderful company that completed the difficult renovation job at my old home at a reasonable price. I could not be happier about the results! Highly recommended!

Caitlin in Toronto
Caitlin in Toronto

Flawless Output

I have used the matchless services of Nicks Developments for 3 remodels at my properties. They worked really hard and professional . I truly appreciate their incredible client support and hard working attitude. They were totally in control of the work and managed to produce a flawless output matching my idea every single time! I would suggest Nicks Developments to all and use their services again if the opportunity arises.

Angelique in Toronto
Angelique in Toronto

Fabulous Job!

Nicks Developments did a fabulous remodel of my second floor. The Project Manager listened carefully to my ideas and ensured complete satisfaction. The outcome was a functional, modern and appealing living space, matching my vision perfectly. The team is exceptionally proficient and highly creative. I am very thankful to the entire staff of Nicks Developments for the fabulous job!

Ayden in Toronto
Ayden in Toronto

Recommended!

As a first time renovator, I did not know much about the right ways to proceed with home renovation job. The team at Nicks Developments worked brilliantly to give us top-rate services in budget. The team was very proficient and went beyond the call of duty to give shape to my dream house. The neighbors were impressed too!

Harrison in Thornhill
Harrison in Thornhill

Guaranteed High Productivity!!

Hiring Nicks Developments for remodeling job at my home was the best decision I ever made! Having a team of remodeling experts complete the job guaranteed high productivity. We were informed about every little progress of the project timely and the team helped us make the best choices. We have already referred Nicks Developments to a couple of friends and will keep on doing as such in future!

Bennett in Thornhill
Bennett in Thornhill

Completely Satisfied!!

To cut the long story short - we were given top-notch remodeling services inside our budget, got what we wanted and are completely satisfied. The team worked tenaciously to deliver our dream home in budget. The job was completed on schedule, with little stress. We are very happy with the services offered and would recommend everyone to use their remodeling services!

Silas in Toronto
Silas in Toronto

5 stars!!

Nicks Developments is a great renovation company that takes every care to keep the clients updated about the progress of their project. The renovation work of my house was carried out the way I wanted it to be. We were constantly kept informed and given lots of designing choices. The designer helped us in the plan and her team was simply brilliant. We are extremely content with the decisions made and the alternatives we had.

More about Nick's Developments

Nick's Developments is an innovative, full-service design/build/ construction firm based in Toronto, specializing in residential clients across the GTA. With decades of construction management experience on a wide variety of residential projects, we offer a strong design aesthetic, invaluable insight, vast resources, and craftsman that exceed client expectations.

Strong leadership and communication skills are the essential components necessary to navigate a construction project from concept to completion. Our extensive knowledge of all trade areas involved in both new construction and sophisticated renovations have proven invaluable to our company and our clients. Our recognition of the importance of scheduling cost control and quality control underlies and defines our successful completion of many challenging projects on time and within budget.