Everlast Concrete One Ltd

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
41 reviews Milton, ON

Build Concrete Patio in my Backyard

Charles from Everlast Concrete One Ltd. has done a fabulous job of demolishing my old patio and reconstructing my beautiful new concrete patio - Exposed Aggegate Patio with Stamped Concrete border. He completeted my patio in 5 days. Very professional. Had covered my BBQ, Patio furniture, fences with poly so that they don't get dirty and at the end power washed my fences, patio furniture and my windows. The patio looks awesome. Definitely would recommend him for concrete work. Two Thumbs up!

Everlast concrete one ltd thanks you very much for your kind words

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Campbellville?