Royal Heating And Cooling Services

Royal Heating And Cooling Services

Review for Royal Heating And Cooling Services

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Air conditioning repair gone wrong

Had an air conditioning issue and called royal heating and cooling. He seemed very professional at first telling me I needed two separate parts to fix the air conditioner, one being a new motherboard for $350, he told me the old part was replaced with a brand new part however after he left I took a look over things and discovered he had actually not replaced the part and completely mislead me about having done it and charged me, I only caught him because I had taken a picture of the inside of the furnace prior to his arrival and when I compared that picture after he left I could distinctly tell the motherboard had not been replaced due to some small rust spots on the supposed swap.

I would definitely not recommend Royal heating and cooling service to anyone looking for honest service.

More about Royal Heating And Cooling Services

Installation furnace and AC . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?