The Helpful Handy Company

The Helpful Handy Company

Reviews for The Helpful Handy Company

Cris in Toronto
Cris in Toronto

Yard clean up, aeration and overseeding

I wish I took some before and after pictures because the pictures would speak for themselves. They cleaned the yard, removed leaves from our mulch, bagged everything and even cleaned up some hard to reach areas behind our bbq and garage and shed. They aerated the yard and everything was done within 3 hours. Extremely friendly. I will definitely have them come back in the fall for another cleanup. Best price I’ve found and there was no obligation to get extra unnecessary services; some places will only do a yard aeration as part of a bundle of services that end up costing a ton. Also, you actually get a response when you message them. I’m not posting what we paid because not all yards are the same size or even in similar condition so posting what i paid wouldn’t make sense.

Great, I'm glad your pleased !
we can't wait to help you with fall clean up

jamil.watson
jamil.watson
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garden work

It was a great experience doing business with Mike he planted sod and flowers in my backyard and the job was superb he did the job on time the pricing was reasonable and I highly recommend anyone who needs landscaping work done to give Mike a call you will not be disappointed.

Thank you very much. I'm happy you are pleased !

Samuel in Barrie
Samuel in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Lawn maintenance, planting, removal weed control

Mike, Chanel and their team were a pleasure to do business with. Very friendly, and patient with all of my questions. Got everything done efficiently and with care. They were very knowledgeable and had great recommendations for future upkeep. Great value!

Thank you very much , I'm pleased your happy !

Elissa in
Elissa in

Great landscaping and exterior property clean up services.

We’ve worked with Mike and his team on two of our properties to do an overall and much needed clean up with our lawns, shrubs, flower beds, hedges and sidewalks/driveways. We were so happy with work they did at our home we brought them to our rental property to work their magic and they did an extensive amount of property clean up and laid down mulch across our entire front lawn. It looks like a new property and they did a great job of keeping us in the loop and sharing photos. Will use again and will recommend to friends. It was $200 for our home property clean up and then $280 to clean up our rental property plus another $400 for all of the mulch work, which was well worth it.

More about The Helpful Handy Company

My company specializes in lawn maintenance and small renovations.