Palmerston Moving

Reviews for Palmerston Moving

E M.
E M.

Delivery / Moving furniture

Palmerston were very efficient and professional. They sent an automated call the evening before the delivery telling the time window they hoped to arrive. It was between a 1 to 2 hour window. Then someone from the truck called again when they were 30 mins out. The gentlemen were very polite and respectful and might I add attractive as well :-). Honestly I had such a great experience that I would use them again for anything I have to move.

Thank you for your feedback , we strive to be the best and appearance is no exception.

Delivery Service is amazing!

As a furniture company, we have used Palmerston Moving for many occasions and is always blown away by their level of service and attention to detail when they deliver for us. They are easy to cordinate with and is always easy to reach if you have any questions. Hands down the best delivery team we have ever worked with!

Thank you Very much, your feedback is very important.

Adelia in Oshawa
Adelia in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I highly recommend this moving company

Simply the best moving experience. The guys are so attentive, they protected my floors, the stairs and the great majority of the furniture.

Pricing was fair and exactly as estimated.

I highly recommend.

Thank you,​ Adelia for the feedback and recommendations. We will be very happy to assist with any future requirements. All the best!

Nazzz in North York
Nazzz in North York

Great job

I’ve taken advantage of the Servises of this company.Honestly I was really surprised.Everything was done fast and professionally.All the stuff were moved carefully and this is the most important thing for me.Thank you guys

I can't thank you enough for this warm feedback!!!
We're happy we could make the move nice and smooth for you.
We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving services

Great team of movers with a proffesional look and attitute. They handled my work with care well beyond my expectation. I definelty recommend these guys for your next move. A+ service.

Thank you for your feedback!!!
A+ service is our main priority.

Thanks

Fantastic moving conpany

Palmerston Moving company was an extremely professional hire in my opinion. They were very piolet and treated all my belongings as if they were thier own. Moving is a stressful time for most, but hiring this company will eliminate that stress completely!

Thank you for the warm feedback!!!
Word of mouth goes a long way now a days.
Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving

I am so glad I choose this company for moving because they were very accurate with my stuff and everything was handled with care. They did a wonderful job and helped me a lot!! Thank you very much!!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review it is much appreciated.
Our team is looking forward to help you with any future requirements.

Cheers.....

Emil in Toronto
Emil in Toronto

Moving.

Had a last minute move I had to execute, got Palmerston Moving’s # from a friend. Eugene was super prompt and had his crew come and do a great job. Dispute the short notice they had it done would definitely recommend them. Thank you Eugene.

Hi Emil

Last minute or not we are here.
We are happy you were satisfied with our services.
Palmerston Moving team would like to thank you for the kind words.

Happy New Year!!!

Polina in Toronto
Polina in Toronto

Moving servies

I loved the service that I received from this company, they were very polite quick and efficient. Very accurately with my valuables. Would definitely recommend them to anyone’s planning to move in the future.

Hi Polina

Thank you for taking the time post a review.
I am glad we were able to live up to your expectations.
It is very important to us to leave every single customer with positive emotions.

Thanks

Hira in Mississauga
Hira in Mississauga

Furniture

The team showed up on time and worked efficiently. Very happy that they wrapped each piece of furniture for protection. The team was very professional and surprisingly did not hit one wall or damage anything during the move. Would definitely use you guys again and make a recommendation to others based on my experience.

Hi Hira

Thanks for the positive feedback!!!
Our team of professionals is here to help you with any future moving,delivery or storage requirements you may have in the future.

More about Palmerston Moving

Palmerston Moving is a leading provider of high-end “white glove” delivery, relocation and storage services in Ontario. Working within the luxury segment, we focus on customer satisfaction and guarantee that every step of the process is executed with great professionalism. By implementing unique and innovative solutions, we pay absolute attention to detail in order to meet and exceed the expectations of our exclusive clientele.

Call us at (416) 239-6683