Rc Contracting

Rc Contracting

Reviews for Rc Contracting

Margo Anderson in Mississauga
Margo Anderson in Mississauga

Had bathroom toilets, flooring and baseboards done in the two bathrooms. Rob and his helper were were great at making sure we were fully satisfies, even when i asked for something extra to be done. Also another big project they renovated was our back de

Excellent workmanship and very professional. We were delayed to to bad weather, but he made sure we got completed in a timely manner. Would strongly recommend them to our friends and family.

Jennifer in Stoney Creek
Jennifer in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement framing

Efficient, thorough and CLEAN! exactly what you want in a contractor. Not only did they do the job very well, but they were on time and cleaned up after themselves. This is extremely important because I have hired people that go in do the job and leave with zero frills. Sometimes you get the bare minimum without realizing. Sometimes it’s sloppy and messy. Then I have to go take my time cleaning up before the next contractor can come in and do their job which is just a lot out of my own time for no reason. RC killed it! I am very impressed. Would highly recommend them!!

Mike and Diana in Mississauga
Mike and Diana in Mississauga

House repairs

Rob does wonderful work and provides a great service. Rob’s work is clean, he’s professional and a true perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone looking for small to large jobs.

Amory in Mississauga
Amory in Mississauga

Bathroom repair

I priced out the repairs required in my bathroom and RC Contracting was the most affordable cost.The quality of the repair was amazing, no other companies can match RC contracting, I would definitely recommend Rob to my friends and family

Michelle
Michelle

Renovation

They were very clean and professional, cleaned as they worked. They did my salon renovation almost 3 months ago, I am so happy with it. They were super quick. I didn’t have to close down while it was happening.

More about Rc Contracting

Clean and Professional Rc Contracting is all about giving the customer a clean, and worry free experience. When working in your home we make sure to clean up after ourselves, leaving you with the feeling of being home, and not on a construction site. Rc Contracting is a professional renovation ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Mississauga?