Maydone Appliance Repair

Toronto ON M2N 4W8

Appliance Repair
Maydone Appliance Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Dacor oven

Warranty repair for my oven. Called me first and then ordered parts. Quick and efficient. Very polite and fast.

Dear Amy,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Pricey but they get the job done!

Paid approx. 1/2 for labor and rest for part. Receipt for part was left in the box and showed that actual cost was 1/4 of what was charged to me. I suppose all companies put their share in for the convenience of ordering the part through them for additional peace of mind to have their 90 day warranty.

Overall, I am satisfied with the job done. If it wasn't for the price factor, they would have earned 10 stars from me, but I understand that they are in business as well and need to earn in order to maintain a good quality of service.

Technician was professional and able to identify the problem correctly the first time and job was completed within 7 days from diagnosis, part delivery et al, therefore, I would consider that very efficient.

I would still consider going back to them as there are a lot of con artists out there. At least you have the peace of mind of dealing with a good company as opposed to individuals.

Thanks for your valuable feedback :)

We do always strive for providing the best customer service and please keep in mind that our Warranty Period is for 6 months for the replaced parts and labour. Usually other companies give 1-3 months.

Please free to contact us at anytime and we would accommodate your request in the best possible way.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

washer dryer combination unit

They were very responsive and were able to quickly make the repairs on the washer/dryer unit.

TMac
TMac

To the rescue! Maydone has gone over and above

I had a terrible experience with another company over a period of 2 weeks after my fridge/freezer stopped working.
Doing a search for a reliable appliance repair service, I hit the jackpot. I spoke to the owner who was very understanding.
A few hours later, Adel showed up with 2 parts that he thought may be causing the problem. He fitted one part and the fridge and freezer are now working!
I can't thank Maydone and Adel's expertise enough!

Dishwasher and Fridge repair

Responsive and courteous service - appreciated the service and attention to detail in providing courteous and timely repairs.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent

We had an issue with our washing machine our technician Igor diagnosed the problem and was able to do the repair without having to replace the pump. I highly recommend Maydone , Igor was professional and knowledgeable.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Repair Samsung Stove Top

The technician spent about an hour to inspect the stove problem and spent only 1/2 an hour to fix the knot. He is a quite precise and I am happy with his job. But he did not put back all the knots back properly that gave me trouble to figure out the problem. I even call Max to complaint about it before I figure out the problem. I was sorry about my phone call to bother Max that I did not meant to. Please do not deduct any grace mark from that technician but just ask him to be more careful when he repair the stove of the same model. It is not easy to remember all kinds of different models and different appliances.
Thank you to Max and the technician again.

Dear Angela,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

We always strive to provide the best service and we would definitely bring it to attention of our technicians.

We wish you a wonderful day and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Ron
Ron

Samsung Gas Stove Repair

We are extremely pleased with the service that we received. The issue was identified very quickly and explained to me. The work was done within an hour and I was shown the old part. I would not hesitate to use Maydone again.

Dear Ron,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is highly appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us at any time for your future projects.

Have a wonderful day

Mark. Dale
Mark. Dale

Microwave repair

Maydone was able to detect the problem and fix it on the spot. They came with the proper tools and some spare parts. Maxim explained the issues to me as he worked.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is highly appreciated.

Please feel free to contact us at any time for your future projects.

Have a wonderful day

Dishwasher Repair

Dishwasher - cancel light kept flashing, and wouldn't reset.
Appreciated Maydone's prompt response times and follow up.
Very knowledgeable team members.
Thank you.

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.