Mitre Masters

Review for Mitre Masters

Sarah Andre from Calgary
Sarah Andre from Calgary

Renovation of 1912 house

Rob did all the trim work on our 1912 house, there were lots of challenges but he handled every one like a pro. Every time I look at the windows and see how he ripped tiny pieces to fill the gaps around every window before trimming them I am amazed. The baseboards, the doors, the wonky attic hatch on our very old, very imperpefect not at all level or straight or square house all trimmed out to perfection.

The custom double bunk bed he built is EPIC, everyone comments on how beautiful it is and I know it will last the next 18 years until our children all move out.

It was all done on budget, on time and with a smile. I am so glad we found Rob and he agreed to finish our lovely little home.

Looking for Carpenters pros in Calgary?