Flex Designs

Elena
Elena
1 review , ON

Crown moldings

Excellent job! Entire house has been done for two days. Very professional people, no mess has been left.

Женя in Toronto
Женя in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

Extremely professional team who delivers top quality on time for a reasonable price.Every person I have interacted with was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Would definitely recommend them to other and use their services in the future.

Thank you so much, very nice to meet you

karina.km
karina.km

Crown Molding, Wainscotting and doors

I bought a brand new house and I wanted to make my interior look nice and finished. So I decided to get crown molding and wainscotting done. I asked one of my good friends for a reference, and she gave me Edvard's number. Within a day, they came in to take all the necessary measurements and gave me an estimate right there. They very professional and knowledgeable in their field. They showed me their work and samples. They also gave me different design suggestions and recommendations. They finished my entire house in two days. Everything looked fantastic, in just two days, my house transformed into a luxurious and expensive-looking mansion. I truly believe that crown molding is one of the best investments you can make in changing the overall look of your house. If you are looking to have this done in your home, this is definitely the company to go with. I recommended this company to all my friends, who were also very happy with Flex Designs.

Thank you Karina, very nice to work with you

More about Flex Designs

Professional installation of crown moulding, wainscoting, baseboard, casings, doors and more. We work with each customer individualy to cuter to their needs and their vision to create custom design of their interiors. Call us and we will come to your home to take an estimate and show you our samples. We accept work within GTA and ever further.