Cm Construction

Toronto ON M6L 1A3
Cm Construction

Reviews for Cm Construction

Bathroom Renovation

Hired CM Construction to renovate my bathroom and was greatly satisfied with the results. Finished in the promised timeframe and job was well done. Would hire again for future projects and recommend to family and friends.

New Custom Home!

I hired CM construction to work for me and the result were fantastic! I definitely recommend their services!

Garage Repair

Great job, professional team. Completed the repair in a timely manner. Will 10/10 recommend to others! Support local!

Basement reno

They did a amazing job on my basement, they finish before my deadline. For sure i am going to calling them again for my next Reno’s.

It was a pleasure working with you, see you on your next projects

Jermaine in Toronto
Jermaine in Toronto

Garage build

Carlos and his crew did a good job on my garage for a great price. Fast friendly and on point!

Thanks you, was great working with you

Addition and new construction

Great group to work with. Quick and clean work. Followed plans and gave recommendations on window placement.

Thanks your for your kind words. hope working with you agian

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Reno

Carlos is very knowledgeable and efficient and finished our Reno in a very timely manner. He is easy to work with and explains things as he goes, I would definitely recommend him. We won’t be hiring anybody but Carlos for all of our projects moving forward.

It was a great pleasure working with you, looking forward to next project.

Amorette
Amorette
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

I met Carlos through homestars. I first explained what I was looking for over the phone. He came by to check out the plans and took a look at the structural work prior to providing me with any pricing. He is very detailed and walked us through the whole process. They are extremely professional and they completed the job within the timeline I had requested. I highly recommend CM construction!

Thanks you so much for you're kind word, hope working with you agian

Two town houses

Great work, gave them a deadline which they completed with time to spare. Respectfully gave input and constructive criticism with the design and build of town houses.

Thanks you for your kinda word, hope to work with you agian

More about Cm Construction