Decks

Reviews for Russell's Construction And Renovation

KennethA
KennethA

Composite Decking

RCR installed the Trex Island Mist composite decking with Regal LED railing lighting system in our backyard. The team is professional, polite, friendly and were always on time. They gave me regular updates and made sure I was happy every step of the construction. They take their work seriously and it shows. I would recommend their service!

Ron
Ron

Basement

I recommend this contractor to anyone looking for quality, affordable, professional and friendly service. I'm loving and enjoying my basement, don't know how I would of keep my sanity in this pandemic without the games room.

PSP in Toronto
PSP in Toronto

Deck Renovation

You want a dream deck? Then look no further than Russel Constructions Renovations. Kiel and his crew are professional, courteous, kind, flexible and thoughtful. He kept me in the loop of all decisions, provided sound judgment and most importantly, delivered my dream deck. His ethic and service was incomparable and his motto is that he will not leave until you are happy with your deck! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone whether you’re looking to get a big/small or a wooden/composite deck. Thank you Kiel and team!

More about Russell's Construction And Renovation

Russell's Construction & Renovation is a family owned and operated business. Located and servicing the Greater Toronto Area we specialize in high-end residential remodeling & exterior construction. Over the course of time, we have garnered a reputation for providing superior craftsmanship and customer service.

At RCR we have a love for the way structures meld together and a desire to blend functionality and aesthetics while pushing the boundaries of design. As the most reputable and distinguished contractor in the GTA, what we create, regardless of size or complexity, will be done with respect for the architectural integrity of your home as well as with patience, precision, and personalization.

Our team will work with you to make proposals that are smart and innovative. We will add value to your home by seamlessly integrating any new construction or repair.

Experience the difference that RCR's team can make. Feel free to reach out to us, we would love to hear from you!