General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4L 4M5
Builders

Reviews for Ranna Homes & Renovation

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Reno of a powder room and laundry room

Got in touch with Ranna Homes through Homestead and Anthony got back to me.
After arranging to meet and discuss the project, Anthony told me he would get in touch about a quote but never did.
Two weeks later and with several calls and texts in to the company, no word.
Don't know what happened but don't have much faith in the company at this point.
Our Reno may be small compared to building a house but they should at least call us back to let us know they can't do the job.

Abdul M.
Abdul M.

Kitchen

L4L 4M5

Ranna Homes were professional and respectful while working in my home.

Now my wife cooks all the time!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

Yogesh S.
Yogesh S.
1 review North York, ON

Basement Apartment

L4L 4M5

Ranna homes did an extraordinary job with my basement apart from permits, design and finishes. They are experienced and efficient with their craftsmanship. I am very pleased and thank you Ranna homes for giving me a positive experience.

Thank you for allowing Ranna Homes to Successfully Bringing Your Space back to Life. Hope that you will enjoy your basement.

Emma
Emma
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchens d bathroom renovation

Had my kitchen and bathroom redone. Excellent customer service and workmanship. Very happy with Ranna team and Anthony is very knowledgeable and is prompt on follow up and responses back. Just great company to deal with. Highly recommend Ranna Homes.

Hi Emma!

Thank you for your kind words; please forward our information to your friends and family that are considering renovation.

Thanks
Management

Chris. R.
Chris. R.
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Basement, main floor, and all washrooms.

I was pleased with their timeline and commitment, they listened to all my requests and were pretty good with last minute changes that occurred. I was satisfied with their craftsmanship and attention to detail to the trim, crown mouldings, floors, and kitchen.
Wish them well...Chris R.

Hello Chris

We understand how timelines are always the main topic of conversation when it comes to renovations. We are happy to have proven to you that we take pride in our delivery times.
Your concerns were always taken to heart and hope that we were able to meet your satisfactions. Please keep us in mind if there are any other projects that we can bring to life.

Alicia
Alicia

Kitchen Renovation

Trades were patient and kind, the workmanship is superb. This company exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Alicia,
Thank you for your positive review! I'm glad you are enjoying your kitchen!

Management

Flower67 in Vaughan
Flower67 in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen looked expectedly great overall. The best part that I loved about my kitchen is the counter. The marble counter looked nice and had a smooth touch and finishing.

Hi Anna,
We are pleased to hear that your choices in counter tops. We find that working closely with recognized and re known suppliers and installers make a big difference Gather your family around the kitchens and enjoy the Look. CHEERS!

Woodbridge H.
Woodbridge H.

bathroom and basement

Listened to what mattered to me, transparent about costing/timelines and always courteous. Professional and skilled.

Hello Sonia
Thank you for the kind words. We are please to hear that we were able to meet your ex[ectations.

Ano S.
Ano S.

Kitchen Renovations

Anthony was very patient with my wife and made her happy throughout the process. The crew kept our home clean and clutter free. My over all experience and expectations were satisfying.

Our project was long over due; and as an anniversary present for my wife I decided to give her the perfect kitchen!

After meeting with several contractors we decided to go with Ranna Homes and I am pleased with the out come, the over all experience and they were on schedule; Anthony kept us in the loop and gave us weekly updates.

I will definitely refer Ranna Homes!

Hello Ano,

Thank you for allowing me and my staff the opportunity to achieve your ideas and goals for your space. Timelines are mant to be kept and we try our best to assure this with every project. Sometimes scheduling becomes challenging through no fault of our own but its the end result of how we conduct ourselves and bring your space back to life that is the difference maker.

Anthony / Ranna Homes

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom Renovation

L4L 4M5

While older homes have incredible character, they come with their own set of challenges with craftsmanship that was reflective of the times. Our home had a 1950's avocado green bathroom which needed serious updating to match the rest of the home. As we were planning and selecting contractors, it became a bit confusing of what was required, what was added 'fluff' and understanding the breakdown of the costs. Rana Renovations were incredibly professional, clear in helping us understand what was possible and understood what our needs were. The experience started with the first conversation, and deep listening of what mattered to us, and what we were looking for. The quote was appropriate and we understood what the costs would be. The project was delivered on time, and when we needed to course correct on the plumbing, the team helped us understand what was needed and provided information on the costs. I would highly recommend Rana Renovations - they are professional, respectful and reasonable with costs and complete the project on time. They exceeded my expectations and now I have an amazing bathroom that matches the rest of our home.

Thank you Sonia. Happy to hear that we were able to bring your space to life.

More about Ranna Homes & Renovation

Our mission is to make the experience of renovations for our residential and commercial clients a great experience. Our meticulous process ends only when you are completely satisfied. Nothing feels better than a high-quality renovation that is worry free as possible. Ranna Homes is committed to their clients and takes that responsibility seriously.

Ranna Homes is a family owned and operated business. We perform all levels of building and remodeling and have experience in all facets of the construction industry, accrued over many years. We continue in our journey of growth into a full service construction and project management company.

We offer meticulous solutions from start to finish. Each transformation will have our signature stamp of approval especially designed for you. We guarantee our work with a five-year warranty to provide you comfort and security of your home investment.