Ranna Homes & Renovation

Reviews for Ranna Homes & Renovation

Abdul M.
Abdul M.

Kitchen

Ranna Homes were professional and respectful while working in my home.

Now my wife cooks all the time!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

Yogesh S.
Yogesh S.
1 review North York, ON

Basement Apartment

Ranna homes did an extraordinary job with my basement apart from permits, design and finishes. They are experienced and efficient with their craftsmanship. I am very pleased and thank you Ranna homes for giving me a positive experience.

Thank you for your positive words; we are pleased that you are happy. Please pass our information to your friends and family that are considering renovations.

Emma
Emma
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchens d bathroom renovation

Had my kitchen and bathroom redone. Excellent customer service and workmanship. Very happy with Ranna team and Anthony is very knowledgeable and is prompt on follow up and responses back. Just great company to deal with. Highly recommend Ranna Homes.

Hi Emma!

Thank you for your kind words; please forward our information to your friends and family that are considering renovation.

Thanks

Chris. R.
Chris. R.
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Basement, main floor, and all washrooms.

I was pleased with their timeline and commitment, they listened to all my requests and were pretty good with last minute changes that occurred. I was satisfied with their craftsmanship and attention to detail to the trim, crown mouldings, floors, and kitchen.
Wish them well...Chris R.

Hey Chris!

I am glad that you are happy with our work and thank you for the positive feedback!

We hope that you enjoy your renovation for many years to come!

Please feel free to pass on our contact to your friends and family that may require our services!

Thanks

Alicia
Alicia

Kitchen Renovation

Trades were patient and kind, the workmanship is superb. This company exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Alicia,
Thank you for your positive review! I'm glad you are enjoying your kitchen!

Flower67 in Vaughan
Flower67 in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen looked expectedly great overall. The best part that I loved about my kitchen is the counter. The marble counter looked nice and had a smooth touch and finishing.

Hi Anna,
I'm very pleased that you love your counter!
Enjoy!

Woodbridge H.
Woodbridge H.

bathroom and basement

Listened to what mattered to me, transparent about costing/timelines and always courteous. Professional and skilled.

Good Afternoon Sonia,

Thank you for the kind words. Please keep us in mind for your next project!

Ano S.
Ano S.

Kitchen Renovations

Anthony was very patient with my wife and made her happy throughout the process. The crew kept our home clean and clutter free. My over all experience and expectations were satisfying.

Our project was long over due; and as an anniversary present for my wife I decided to give her the perfect kitchen!

After meeting with several contractors we decided to go with Ranna Homes and I am pleased with the out come, the over all experience and they were on schedule; Anthony kept us in the loop and gave us weekly updates.

I will definitely refer Ranna Homes!

Good Morning Ano,

Thank you for the positive feedback we are very happy that you are please and we were able to help make your project a positive experience... keep us in mind for any future projects.... Best of luck!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom Renovation

While older homes have incredible character, they come with their own set of challenges with craftsmanship that was reflective of the times. Our home had a 1950's avocado green bathroom which needed serious updating to match the rest of the home. As we were planning and selecting contractors, it became a bit confusing of what was required, what was added 'fluff' and understanding the breakdown of the costs. Rana Renovations were incredibly professional, clear in helping us understand what was possible and understood what our needs were. The experience started with the first conversation, and deep listening of what mattered to us, and what we were looking for. The quote was appropriate and we understood what the costs would be. The project was delivered on time, and when we needed to course correct on the plumbing, the team helped us understand what was needed and provided information on the costs. I would highly recommend Rana Renovations - they are professional, respectful and reasonable with costs and complete the project on time. They exceeded my expectations and now I have an amazing bathroom that matches the rest of our home.

Thank you Sonia. Happy to hear that we were able to bring your space to life.

More about Ranna Homes & Renovation

Our mission is to make the experience of renovations for our residential and commercial clients a great experience. Our meticulous process ends only when you are completely satisfied. Nothing feels better than a high-quality renovation that is worry free as possible. Ranna Homes is committed to their clients and takes that responsibility seriously.