Addev Group

Reviews for Addev Group

Nick from Oakville
Nick from Oakville

Alarm service

My mother’s alarm system is 25 years old and stopped working. My mom was anxious to get it working again as quickly as possible.

Devon came out in the evening to assess. Knowing my mom wanted it fixed soon, he came out the next night to change the panel, keypads and battery. He came out after a long day of other jobs so really appreciate the extra care in wanting to fix it ASAP for her.

Totally recommend. Honest, excellent workmanship, and great communication throughout.

Glad to make another person comfortable and secure. We understand the importance of security and try our best to keep treat it with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Thanks for choosing us.

ncguyanese28
ncguyanese28
1 review Milton, ON

Home security

On time, Great work, very professional and very knowledgeable about the products, answered all my questions

Thank you very much for your kind review. Thanks for ensuring that we had access to your home as we needed and being patient with us while we worked. Appreciate the timely payment also!

Awesome
Awesome

Camera installation

The work was very professionally done and I am extremely happy. Devon kept in touch afterwards to make sure the cameras were working well, and that I was pleased with the installation. He also said if I have any questions that I shouldn't hesitate to contact him.

It was a pleasure working on your system. We are glad you like the way the job was done. It is what we always set out to do. Again, if you ever have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to call.

Happy Customer in Vaughan
Happy Customer in Vaughan

Great job. I love my surveillance system.

I love and am able to view the outside of my home from anywhere in the world. I can arm and disarm the system from anywhere which is also great.

The materials used was almost invisible and not so obvious.

We realise you are someone who care a lot about aesthetics and we are happy that in the end you like your spy motions, touchscreen keypad and the ability to monitor your systems yourself. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

More about Addev Group

Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. We are a small Technology company specializing in the installation of security systems for both residential and commercial customers. We provide documentation, training and warranty on products and installation. We work with your budget to find the best solutions for you.
Contact us for smart systems with no monthly fees. We are security experts with several certifications in the industry.