GTA Breeze

Brampton ON L6R 3M8

Review for GTA Breeze

Gill in Brampton
Gill in Brampton

Fixed my rooftop unit for my beauty salon

I have a beauty salon in Brampton, which had a no heat issue. I was losing customers due to the salon starting to feel cold. I tried contacting other HVAC companies but no one was able to help in a timely matter or their pricing was very high. GTA Breeze was referred to me by a customer of mine at the salon. They came out at the earliest convenience and took care of my issue right away and fixed my rooftop unit with a fair price also compared to others. My heat exchanger was cracked so it was replaced and they also changed out my filters for me. I was provided with pictures and videos of how my unit was looking as well. I am satisfied with there great service. Thank you Gta Breeze.