Extra Air System

Reviews for Extra Air System

Patrick L from Toronto
Patrick L from Toronto

Electric Water Heater - Emergency

Michael responded very quickly when our old water heater died. He had replaced our furnace previously with an extra high efficiency unit, and did a very nice job.

He did the replacement on a Sunday, while accommodating my late request for an all-electric unit to slowly switch our house off fossil fuels.

Great price, clean work, good to work with - highly recommend.

Thank you Patrick for your great comments. We appreciate your concern about the climate and we value every effort to minimize our carbon footprint. People with clean air and safer climate in mind, like yourself, will save the earth for future generations. We are honoured to be able part of the solution for both comfort of our clients and saving the climate. Thank you again and call anytime.
On behalf of Extra Air System Team,

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Humidifier and Furnace Repair

We called Extra about a new humidifier and they were available the same day and installed a new one within a couple of hours. Michael was very polite and professional explaining how everything worked and what had gone wrong with the old one. The house has been much more comfortable since. A few weeks later our furnace stopped working and I called him and he showed up within a couple of hours and addressed the problem promptly. I would highly recommend their services.

David, thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to provide you with comfort. It's our mission to be available at the earliest possible time for our customers. Your comfort and safety are the most important parts of our business. Please call for any help that you may need for your Hvac system.

Heliya in Toronto
Heliya in Toronto

Humidifier Installation

I can't thank Michael enough for making time for our humidifier installation on such short notice. Our house was reaching max 24% humidity for the past few weeks and it was really impacting us. I called Michael and spoke to him about our options and we booked a time right then. When Michael showed up he was very respectful and he wore a mask the whole time!
The previous owners of our house did not have the furnace installed in the best way (it was not leveled). Michael was transparent about the work that needed to be done and how the humidifier will look. He walked us through the whole process before installation and made sure we were okay with the work being done. Once installed he walked us through how the humidifier works and what to do if we wanted more humidity or less.
He completed the work in a very timely and clean manner.

Please note that in the photo the furnace is not level and the humidifier is. As stated before the furnace was not installed in the best manner.

Heliya, thank you so much for your kind words and all the details you put in your review. At Extra Air System, we are commuted to our customers' comfort and satisfaction. I'm glad that we met your expectations and we will be there anytime to help you with your heating/ cooling needs or if you have any question. Please call any time.
On behalf of Extra Air System team

Bruce in Brampton
Bruce in Brampton

whole house humidifier

Needed to have a humidifier installed on my furnace, Michael responded to my quote and answered all of my questions. Its been 2 weeks since the install and everything is working great. I would recommend Michael, he does quality work.

Thank you Bruce. I'm very happy that we met your satisfaction; that is our goal to deliver quality services and products. Your comfort is our success. Please call fir any Hvac related question or work you may have.
Thanks again

George in Milton
George in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

furnace repair

Called extra air they were able to come the same day . Micheal diagnosed the furnace ...fixed it then explained the problem to me . He did not try to sell me any unnecessary parts or service which I appreciated . I recommend this company . thanks for the help Micheal

Thank you George for your review. I'm glad that our service met your expectations. It takes enough experience to diagnose the furnace or air conditioner problems. We are available 24/7 to help our customers. Please call again, if you needed help with any of your Hvac equipment. Thanks again.

Paula in Burlington
Paula in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace repair

Excellent service. Michael was able to come the same day and repair my furnace and do the fall service on it too. Very professional and courteous. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

Thank you Paula. You can always count on our fast and precise services. We can help you with furnace, air conditioner, water heater or other HVAC needs. Our principal is customer's comfort first. Thanks again and we appreciate that you put your trust on us.

happy customer
happy customer

Install Air Conditioner

My air conditioner broke down. I went to homestars and Extra Air Systems answered right away. I told them my problem which has been happening for about 1 year. Told them my wife had cancer and needed air conditioning. Michael showed up about 45 minutes later, charged my system and changed a part Air started running but started freezing up. Michael said I needed a new air conditioner and said he could install it next morning. As good as his word he showed up and installed it. This man is very knowledgable and proffesional and would reccomend him over and over. Thanks Michael for a great job you and your son provided.

I'm very happy that we could respond to your need for air conditioner, as quick as possible. Our goal at Extra Air System is to provide the best quality of work and comfort to our customers. Special occasions, like yours take priority. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness. Please call back if you need help with your furnace, water heater, or air conditioner. Thanks again for your comments.

Eden in Toronto
Eden in Toronto

Air conditioner replacement

Michael was very easy to work with. He came to assess our A/C system and scheduled and completed the replacement in a very timely manner. He explained everything really clearly and worked very professionally. Everything is working perfectly now and we're so thankful for a cool house to get us through the rest of the summer!

Thank you Eden for your comments. At Extra Air System, We are proud to make our customers completely satisfied. We are available 24/7 to help you with any heating/cooling concerns. Thank you again and call back for any questions.
Regards,

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto

On Demand Water Heater

Working with Michael was a pleasant experience. We required an on demand water heater, and humidifier to be installed. We went over the things that needed to be completed and came up with a solution. His team came in early and we courteous and professional. The quality of their workmanship was exceptional and very efficient.

Thank you Ray. I'm very glad that you are satisfied with our services. At Extra Air System, the main goal is customer satisfaction and comfort. Please call any time you need help with your HVAC system.
Regards,

Private User reviews Rockwood, ON

Exceptional service on our cooling unit purchased 7 years ago

Fast and Exceptional service on our cooling unit that we purchased from them 7 years ago. Amazing team that will back up what they sell.
The repair was done under warranty at no cost to us!

Thank you very much for your comments. We at Extra Air System, take pride of being available to serve our valued customers. Our first priority is your comfort. Please don't hesitate to call, when you need help. Thanks again

More about Extra Air System

Extra Air System sells, installs and services Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning products. Along with all the major manufacturers, Extra Air System is authorized by the Napoleon Fireplaces to sell and service Napoleon products.

Extra Air SysteExtra Air System Heating and Cooling is well staffed with highly qualified technicians, capable of installing, repairing and servicing practically any equipment found in most modern buildings today.

We ensure quality service for gas conversions, fireplaces, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning & refrigeration, systems design & renovations, and residential and commercial preventive maintenance programs. We are a Qualified Carrier and Napoleon Dealer.

We service what we sell! Extra Air System has built a reputation for being a full service company, offering annual service to all equipment you purchase at a very competitive price. We also offer 24 hour emergency service.
Feel free to visit our showroom where our qualified and friendly sales technicians can answer any questions you may have.m is a residential and commercial heating/cooling company that is designed to service your needs with complete satisfaction guaranteed.