Extra Air System

Reviews for Extra Air System

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Heating and AC

I have used Michaels services several times starting with replacement of furnace and ac at my home about 7 years ago and subsequent repairs to the AC last year. Michael also fixed a gas leak in the supply line at my rental about 5 years ago and this summer he replaced the ac at the rental.
Each time Michael responded expeditiously, diagnosed the problem, recommended and carried out the work in a diligent and professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Michael and his Company.

Thank you very much for acknowledging the quality of our services at Extra Air System. Our mission is to provide prompt and precise service to our clients. Thanks again and call us any time you have a question or concern about your Hvac System. Have a good day and happy thanks giving day.
Michael
Extra Air System
905 875 4749

chrislan0260 in Toronto
chrislan0260 in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Replace new Furnace and AC

First I must say, there are three words to describe Michael(contractor), who came to service our Home. 1}very Professional; 2}been Polite; 3}always on time.. I would strongly recommend Michael along with his partner without any doubt, to anyone who are in need to have their A/C, Furnace or Fireplace been service. He is a very polite person, always greet us with a smile, never a dull moment. Michael is very passion at what he does. He make sure things are exactly where they are suppose to be/go. Never a mess around him, he always cleans as he work along. After Michael left our home, no one would be able to tell if a workman was at our home earlier that day, the place was mint clean. Michael would provide suggestions, which would allow me to make the right decision; and just for that, i would give Michael a 5/Star. He will always be remembered for his punctuality. If its 9:00 am its going to be 9:00 am & not 9:05 am.
Keep up the Great work Michael; we will always remember you for your Dedication, Patience, Professionalism.

Christine L.

Hi Christine. Thanks for your kind words. I'm very happy that you got a hi level of satisfaction with Extra Air System services. We are committed to serve Extra Air System Customers with the best of our products and services. Our specialty is Furnace, Air Conditioner, water heaters, gas line, service and repair of all make and models of residential hvac systems and fireplaces. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to call if you had any questions or needed help with your hvac systems.
Michael

B in Toronto
B in Toronto

Air Condition installation

Best company with best customer services and fair prices for new Original products (as there are many fake products into the market).

very polite with the customers and always in access for any troubleshooting.
i recommended this company to my friends and all are satisfied.

when you call them, you see their loyalty since then.

I'm very glad that you're happy with Extra Air System products and services. Extra Air System provides Heating and Air conditioning , fireplaces, water heater, tankless and almost anything in the line of HVAC. Thanks again and please call for any questions or help you may need.

Swagnell
Swagnell
0 reviews Milton, ON

New furnace and air conditioning

When I called Michael he was unavailable and return my call immediately. He scheduled an appointment a few days later and arrived on time. He talked me through the products and was very knowledgeable. While I was waiting for the air conditioning and heater to be in stock he was in constant contact with me letting me know updates on when he would be able to come and install them. A crew showed up on Saturday morning and started work right away. They replace the air conditioning and furnace and completed the job in one day. Later Michael came by to see the progress of the work being done. Overall great experience with Extra air System.
New furnace and new air conditioner

Thank you very much Shawn. It's been a great pleasure to work for you and our team is very happy that your experience with us is another complete satisfaction. Extra Air System is committed to provide prompt and precise services to the community. Extra air System is specialized in furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, fireplaces, water heaters and all Hvac related services. Thanks again Shawn and we are here to help you 24/7 if you needed any help.

More about Extra Air System

Extra Air System sells, installs and services Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning products. Along with all the major manufacturers, Extra Air System is authorized by the Napoleon Fireplaces to sell and service Napoleon products.

Extra Air SysteExtra Air System Heating and Cooling is well staffed with highly qualified technicians, capable of installing, repairing and servicing practically any equipment found in most modern buildings today.

We ensure quality service for gas conversions, fireplaces, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning & refrigeration, systems design & renovations, and residential and commercial preventive maintenance programs. We are a Qualified Carrier and Napoleon Dealer.

We service what we sell! Extra Air System has built a reputation for being a full service company, offering annual service to all equipment you purchase at a very competitive price. We also offer 24 hour emergency service.
Feel free to visit our showroom where our qualified and friendly sales technicians can answer any questions you may have.m is a residential and commercial heating/cooling company that is designed to service your needs with complete satisfaction guaranteed.