Toronto ON M1W 2H3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Modify Air

HVAC installation for a new house by renovation project

This is review is long overdue - HVAC installation for a "new house by renovation" project
The work started when the first covid lock down hit.
It was not easy to coordinate with all the closures and the limitations imposed. But yet, they stayed focused at the work to be done and finding solutions within the constraints and the rules. Their professionalism and responsiveness was outstanding.
As for the work, it was all done and we have no issue.

Basically, I could not believe how perfect their ratings were when we hired them, but I have to agree with everyone. Outstanding crew: professional and responsible.

Dear Verified Private User,

Many thanks for your kind and encouraging feedback. We certainly try our best to give all our customers the service we would like to receive ourselves and we are simply pleased that we were able to do that for you too.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we certainly look forward to working for you again.

Timothy
Timothy

Quick and professional

My AC compressor stopped running after a power outage. Modify Air called me in the morning and sent Andy in the evening same day to investigate. He was able to diagnose and repair the problem within 20min, and was very professional and courteous. Thank you for the quick help!

Dear Timothy,
We are glad we were able to resolve your problem quickly and in the manner you were happy with our service. Thank you, for taking time to write us your feedback.

Air Conditioner Install - Very Professional, Knowledgeable, Hard Working Team

I had a new air conditioner installed yesterday and was very please with my experience:

- Scheduling process with Milad (initially for a service call, then for the install) was quick, accommodating to my needs and smooth. I was fortunate that I could book the install right on the spot for same day - very convenient!
- Quote was reasonable for the amount of labour involved (6 hours, including removal, unit purchase, full re-piping, installation, etc.)
- Technician Andy was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, willing to answer my questions and give helpful tips, hard working, and accommodating (at the last minute I added on the install of a digital thermostat and it didn't seem to phase him at all)
- Everything was cleaned up neatly at the end including cutting up the boxes for recycling, which I really appreciated.
- Air conditioner works like a dream and quickly cooled my house...is a relief the speed at which this issue was resolved.

Would definitely recommend this company. When it comes time in the short term to replace our furnace I wouldn't hesitate to use Modify Air again.

Dear Verified Private User,

It was an absolute pleasure to work for you and its always great to see that our effort to provide top service shines through and pleases our customers.
thank you so much for your kind words and detailed feedback.
We certainly look forward to working for you again.

Patrick
Patrick

Air Conditioner

Tony came out today at the time he promised and diagnosed the problem very quickly he is very pleasant and I would highly recomment calling Modify Air if you have a problem with your air conditioner, Furnace or water heater...all of which I have had work done on recently with this company

Dear Patrick,
Thank you for your kind words and feedback and endorsement.
I am glad we were able to help with your problem in such a way that you were happy with.
All the best,

Rpai Toronto
Rpai Toronto

Install hvac

Great install. On time. Great follow up service. Timely response. I had to install my HVAC in the Attic.

Dear Rpai,
I am glad we were able to earn your trust and positive feedback.
Many thanks,

Condo suite AC service/cleaning

Andy noticed I was trying to take a photo of his service vehicle to capture the contact info and he politely offered me a business card. He returned my call promptly and an appointment was quickly arranged.
Andy called in advance, arrived on time and completed the job efficiently....professional, punctual and very polite. Thank you!

Dear Private User,
thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
We do the best we can to put the client at forefront of everything we do and its great to see this is being noticed by our clients.
We look forward to working for you again.
Kind Regards,

Joshua
Joshua

Ducting replacement

My basement kitchen has a challenging ducting to an externally positioned remove blower. After 14 years the ducting needed replacement. I called quotes from multiples trades and found only Modify Air's Andy reliable, someone who understood the challenge, communicated clearly and completed the work on time and budget. Excellent Work Andy! Keep it going. I will recommend Modify Air for such work any day!

Dear Joshua,
Many thanks for your kind words and endorsement.
Thank you for trusting us and for giving us the opportunity to help you with your project.
Look forward to working for you again.
Kind Regards,

Himanshu
Himanshu

They have my business for life

Andy is gem of a person who is willing to go out of the way for the customer. Throughly professional will give genuine advice. They have my business for life. I have been using their services for over 3 years now and I will not trust anyone other than Andy for my HVAC.

Dear Himanshu,
We are humble and grateful for your kind words. Its a great feeling to know our effort in providing top notch service doesn't go unnoticed by our clients. We look forward to working with you again.
Regards,

Remove gas line

They did the basic him I asked to remove a pipe. But when I asked to install a valve they made it a big deal. I'm busy running a business so wasn't able to guide them which is what was needed. Overall they'll do your work quick and effectively but don't think outside the box.

Dear Private User,
Thank you for your feedback. As discussed what we do should add value to client after all we are the professional and licensed in the field and if we don't try and explain why certain requests will bring no value to client other than cost then I believe we have not provided you with a service.
putting a valve in a middle of a gas pipe where it is likely to go underneath the ceiling in future will have very little use.
by code each appliance needs to have its one valve so there is no need to put multiple valve on different locations on the pipe.
I am sorry that you felt we didn't think outside the box but as mentioned we have a duty of care and responsibility to perform our role well and educate as well and not just simply create cost for the client because it would benefit our profit because client has asked us to do so. That would not sit well with our values.
I am happy we were able to help you with your request effectively and hope I have been able to address your concern.

Joseph
Joseph

Very professional

Andy was fantastic, friendly and knowledgeable. Very prompt service and efficient. I would highly recommend him to any one in my network

Dear Joseph,
thank you for your kind and supportive comments. it would be our honour to be recommended to your network.
Regards,

More about Modify Air

Welcome to Modify Air - We offer services for Residential, Commercial and Office Spaces. Our goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality and with many years of experience our qualified technicians have the expertise in installing any kind of HVAC as well as BBQ or Stove units for residential or commercial premises. We treat every home as our own home and we make sure you are happy with our quality of work and service before we leave you.
So whether you are looking to put a new furnace or air condition in your home or service your commercial rooftop units, its worth giving us a call.

Our Services:

***

Installation of all kinds of HVAC system
Servicing, repairing & maintenance of HVAC system
Clearing Red Tags
Installation of Humidification and dehumidification system
Gas Piping