Toronto ON M1W 2H3

Reviews for Modify Air

Melanie from Toronto
Melanie from Toronto

No doubt.

They Will provide professional service on time and on budget. They are impressive in their determination to make the customer happy. I would have them back again without any hesitation!

Dear Melanie,
Thank you for your kind words and trust in us. I'm pleased we were able to help you with your request and will certainly look forward to working for you again.

Pauline Morrris from Toronto
Pauline Morrris from Toronto

dryer vent cleanout

This was a great experience. I'd refer them to anyone! Good people, and a wonderful job done quickly, COVID notwithstanding!

Dear Pauline,
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad we were able to clean the vent to your satisfaction.

Anna
Anna

Furnace, A/C, Tankless Water Heater, Humidifier

Very happy with the service from estimate to installation. Milad gave us great recommendations, competitive quote. His team completed project fast and clean .

Dear Anna,
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
It was our pleasure to work for you and we wish you the best with the remaining works.
Warm Regards,

Rajesh
Rajesh

Replacing Vent covers in outside wall

Quick response to the fix. Very Professional and knowledge in work . Fast response and followup.

Dear Rajesh,
Happy new year to you and many thanks for your kind words.
Regards,

Peo in Toronto
Peo in Toronto

Furnace and water heater

Just got my water heater and furnace installed. Milad and his team did really good job. I was looking for right contractor for almost 3 months and finally decided to go with Milad and team. Reason is simple they have much better service , price, quality and options than other vendors. Also the explanation given by them was so straight forward and easy to follow by anyone. I have recommended to my neighbors and friends. So I would say anyone who go ahead with these guys won't go wrong.

Dear Peo,
Reading comments like this pushes us to continue working hard as it seems that we go it right. I'm grateful for your kind words and pleased that we have been able to reassure you of your decision.
We wish you all the very best and look forward to working for you again.
Warmest Regards,

Raquel in Toronto
Raquel in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Service & Honest Hard Work

I am very grateful I chose Modify Air. From the first phone call, my husband was already sold on Milad's knowledge, honesty and overall demeanor. Milad and his technician Andy worked with us installing a brand new air conditioner after our previous installer/manufacturer would not honour the warranty. We were not budgeting for a new unit this year and were very grateful for the honesty about the current state of our unit and flexibility to offer affordable options. Andy and his colleague removed the old unit with ease and worked hard on a hot day to complete the job. They tidied up after and put everything in the trash/recycling to barely leave a mark they were there. I truly appreciated their work ethic, their understanding of our financial position and overall professionalism. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for ac service from honest, hardworking and knowledgeable people.

Dear Raquel,
helping you and your husband to solve your cooling issue was nothing but a pleasure for us.
We are grateful for your kind words and thank you for putting your trust in our company.
We look forward to working for you again.

HomeStarGirl in North York
HomeStarGirl in North York

New Air Conditioner, Furnace and Humidifier

We can't say enough good things about Modify Air. They were very professional, thorough and took great care in our home inside and out. They put a drop cloth down inside to protect our carpeted stairs and cleaned up after themselves everywhere.

It was a big job retrofitting our 35 year old HVAC system and we couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend Milad, Andy and Wael. They were amazing and so easy and good to work with! Thanks so much guys!!

Dear HomeStarGirl,
We are simply humbled and grateful for your kind words and pleased to know we have been able to deliver a service that meets your expectations.
it was our privilege to work for you and we look forward to working for you again.
All the very best.

Sandra from Brampton
Sandra from Brampton

Gas pipe installation for pool heater

Excellent company to work with. They were quick to respond to my request. Assessed the job and gave me two options. They addressed all my question/concerns and on then installation was smooth. They showed up on time and Andy and team were very professional. Very satisfied with this company.

Dear Sandra,
it was our pleasure to serve you and I'm glad we have done that well. Look forward to working for you again.
I wish you an exciting summer ahead.

O.A
O.A

Hot water tank replacement

Hi Milad,
I just wanted to thank your company for the attention to the work completed in my home. The replacement of my hot water tank was a smooth process.
The service was great and your employees are very conscientious and friendly.
I will certainly call upon your companies service again, when need be.

Dear O.A,

it was our absolute pleasure to help you out and I'm glad we have delivered the level of service you had expected from us.
We wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you.

Jose
Jose

Air Conditioner Service

The Modify Air team really stepped up in the heat of summer. Andy and his teammate came by and swiftly dealt with my AC issues.

I would love to use them for my future HVAC needs.

Dear Jose,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience about our service. We would love to work for you again and if there is anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Modify Air

Welcome to Modify Air - We offer services for Residential, Commercial and Office Spaces. Our goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality and with many years of experience our qualified technicians have the expertise in installing any kind of HVAC as well as BBQ or Stove units for residential or commercial premises. We treat every home as our own home and we make sure you are happy with our quality of work and service before we leave you.
So whether you are looking to put a new furnace or air condition in your home or service your commercial rooftop units, its worth giving us a call.

Our Services:

***

Installation of all kinds of HVAC system
Servicing, repairing & maintenance of HVAC system
Clearing Red Tags
Installation of Humidification and dehumidification system
Gas Piping