Toronto ON M1W 2H3

Reviews for Modify Air

Reliable, top notch service

The team was very responsive in the middle of this summer heat wave. I was able to get my home and condo air conditioning units fixed quickly and reliably. Andy is very passionate about his trade, and took the time to describe the issue. I would highly recommend them!

Dear Private User,
Many thanks for your kind and encouraging words. We are grateful to hear these positive words.

Giedre in Toronto
Giedre in Toronto

Fixed ductless A/C

We contacted Modify Air because our A/C stoped working. They came the next day, did inspection, changed the part and ensured it’s working. The company was very responsive, punctual and professional. Provided us with recommendations, options and appropriate maintenance tips. Very happy! Highly recommend.

Dear Giedre,
Many thanks for your positive words. I am glad we have been able to resolve your issue and if there is anything else we can help with please do get in touch.

Happy C.
Happy C.

A/C and Furnace Replacement

Amazing experience with Milad, Andy, and Team!! Milad's focus was truly on ensuring we ended up with the proper units that best suited our home. A very welcome change from the typical salesman and upsell. Installation was seemless, Milad, Andy, and Team were true professionals with keen attention to detail. A fantastic experience from start to finish!

Dear Happy C,
I'm humbled by your kind words and simply grateful that you trusted us to deliver your comfort and more so to know we have lived up to your expectations.
it has been a pleasure working for you.
Modify Air

quick a/c repair and cleaning

Our A/C stopped blowing. Andy was on site within two days. He had to work in the attic which was like a sauna. Reasonable price to replace the broken component in the attic and clean the outside unit which had not been serviced for many years. He had some good advice and was very pleasant to work with. We would have no hesitation about recommending this company

Dear Private User,
We are grateful for your kind words and pleased to have been able to resolve your issue.
Many Thanks

Sean
Sean

AC install

Milad and his team were great from initial quote right through to final product. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, well priced, punctual, professional and flexible. The AC is working great I would highly recommend their products and services to anyone. Thanks again guys.

Dear Sean,
it was an absolute pleasure working for you. I'm pleased we were able to give you the comfort you deserve. have a cool summer and look forward to seeing you in future.

kenneth.sue
kenneth.sue

Gas lighting

It was great, the repair guy was nice and helpful and accommodated after work hours

Dear Kenneth,
many thanks for your kind review. Im glad the issue has been sorted for you.
kind Regards,

Matt
Matt
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Gas Pipe Work

Mehrab and Milad from Modify Air came to change the location of gas pipe attached to Fire place. They did a nice and clean job. I am very satisfied with work they did and definitely will recommend them to anyone requiring this kind of service. Mehrab is a well mannered and very knowledgeable in heating and air conditioning as well as hot water tanks. He spent considerable time to explain the pros and cons of different hot water tanks. Well done!!

Dear Matt,
many thanks for the kind words used to describe the service you have received from us. It simply makes us proud and pleased and we hope that we will be able to work for you again.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Condo A/C repair

I Loved my experience with Modify air, originally i used another service from homestars and they couldn't figure out my issue or even call me back, after chasing them for many weeks, I gave up on them and found Modify air, they were very knowledgeable, they arrived quickly prepared to work, they quickly and creatively solved my issue and were able to keep my costs as low as possible too, i was incredibly happy with my experience, Milad you were just a pleasure to deal with, i loved your honesty and professionalism, i would not hesitate to use your service again and i would gladly suggest your service to any friend who could use your service. Thank you!

Dear Jason,
it was a pure joy and pleasure working for you. I'm beyond pleased that we were able to provide a service that would meet your expectations.
I wish you a cool summer and it would be an honour to work for your friends too.
kind regards,

Nabih in Richmond Hill
Nabih in Richmond Hill

Air Conditioner

I called Modify Air to check the air conditioning unit for a rental property.
Milad and Andy came on time, checked the unit and told me the AC is actually working fine. They showed the tenant the result of their test and explained to him few points.
Both Milad and Andy are easy to work with and know their job.
I would use their service again and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Dear Nabih,
We simply appreciate your kind words and we are glad we were able to give you and your tenant the reassurance about the unit.
Warmest Regards,

Catherine
Catherine

Clean and repair dryer vent

Came on time, did the work well. Reasonable price. Very pleasant. I would hire them again

Dear Catherine,
We are grateful for your kind review and honoured that we have been able to earn your trust. All the very best.

More about Modify Air

Welcome to Modify Air - We offer services for Residential, Commercial and Office Spaces. Our goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality and with many years of experience our qualified technicians have the expertise in installing any kind of HVAC as well as BBQ or Stove units for residential or commercial premises. We treat every home as our own home and we make sure you are happy with our quality of work and service before we leave you.
So whether you are looking to put a new furnace or air condition in your home or service your commercial rooftop units, its worth giving us a call.

Our Services:

***

Installation of all kinds of HVAC system
Servicing, repairing & maintenance of HVAC system
Clearing Red Tags
Installation of Humidification and dehumidification system
Gas Piping