Great Canadian Handymen

Reviews for Great Canadian Handymen

Mirza in Toronto
Mirza in Toronto

Replace roof shingles

Kevin was very awesome from the start to finish. Very knowledgeable and efficient. Timing was perfect, pricing was very affordable. Took pictures during the work. Highly recommend. Keep up the great work guys!!

Thank you so much for the great Review Mirza. It was a pleasure completing this job for you and working with you and your lovely family.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

Roof

Very efficient and crafty workmanship. Made a commitment and never disappointed . Replaced all my shingles and made my roof animal proof ,Would recommend them to all my friends and family!
Thanks guys

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to hearing from all the people you refer us to.

Conserned in Toronto
Conserned in Toronto

Replaced roof

Thankyou for the great job!
Came on time, kept a clean work site, great guys, fair pricing. Absolutely reccomend
Excellent experience. Thanks again.
Wish you guys the best stay safe up there!

it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate the kind words and great review. We look forward to working with your mother later this year.

Robert
Robert

roof shingles

I had a positive experience with GREAT CANADIAN HANDYMEN. I only neded a few shingles replaced after strong winds blew them off my roof. They were professional & gave me a very fair price. THANK YOU!!

cameran in Toronto
cameran in Toronto

Botched my repair!

He completed easy work on my property. but contractor missed a important part of the repair. (not a roof job) Did not follow how water would settle on the property. I had to do extra work to limit the water from entering the base of the unit. Not sure about his roof work but his ability to assess a repair job is poor. Luckily i had another job that he scrubbed without telling me. So becareful with this contractor as he is not ready for complex work or is reliable.

Great Canadian Handymen LTD is only a roofing company. All work completed by us is roof related. We have absolutely no record of completing this job. We apologize for the bad experience you had with this particular contractor and wish you the best with the job you are referring to. But we are not the company that completed this repair for you and wish for any potential clients who may read this review to understand that Great Canadian Handymen LTD does not botch repairs and aims to complete all jobs in a timely and efficient manner to the best of our abilities and 100% guaranteed satisfaction for all customers of ours.
We are not sure who you have mistaken us with as we are not the only GTA based company with a similar name. We understand that occasionally people may confuse us with other Contractors. We also understand that sometimes jobs do not go as planned and would like to state for the record that nobody is perfect. Sometimes contractors make mistakes as well as some people post reviews to the wrong company. Again we apologize for your misfortune and wish you all the best in choosing future contractors to perform whichever task, but we can guarantee that this botched repair was the work of somebody else and not us. as our records show no invoices with your name and the work you speak of.

Paige in Toronto
Paige in Toronto

Great service

the wind blew off some shingles on my house. I had a guy come out and he said the whole section needed to be replaced. That didnt seem right to me. Great Canadian Handymen had good reviews on homestars. So I called them. Sure enough I only needed a few shingles replaced. I'm really happy I got a second opinion because I almost got ripped off.

m eldridge from Brampton
m eldridge from Brampton

My beautiful roof

The guys showed up about 8 am Thurs April 25 2019 and they finished by 7:30 pm. Our roof is beautiful to look at, and the guys - you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch, they also cleaned up very nicely once they where done.
They are very professional and there is no messing around .. they start and they do job til it's done.
Highly recommended !!!

It was a pleasure to work with you! thanks for the great review!

New Roof

I am very impressed with the level of service of the work that I recieved. They were extremely professional and friendly and I got a great deal on my roof. They even upgraded me to a higher quality shingle for free! Keep up the good work guys, I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the great review. Great Canadian Handymen LTD appreciates your kind words and business.

Peter
Peter

Roof shingle replacement

The shingles on the roof of my house and the detached garage were starting to deteriorate so I looked at HomeStars to find a reliable contractor to replace the shingles before they started to leak. I asked for quotes from three contractors. The quotation from Kevin at Great Canadian Handymen was very competitive, but Kevin also spent some time with me to discuss my needs, and he carefully explained options that I could choose for the materials etc. It was the tail end of winter, but as soon as the weather warmed up he called me to say that he would order up the materials and let me know when he would do the job. Sure enough he called with a date and showed up on time with his crew. They were all very friendly and arranged things so that the work would cause minimal inconvenience to both me and my next-door neighbour. They completed the work in three days and did a beautiful job. The might have been able to do the job more quickly but they spent a lot of time cleaning up thoroughly as they went along, making sure that there was no junk on my property or on the driveway of my neighbour. When they were done the roofs looked amazing and there was no mess left behind. I would highly recommend Kevin and Great Canadian Handymen to anyone who needs roofing work.

It was our pleasure to work on your home Peter. Great Canadian Handymen LTD thanks you for choosing us as your roofing contractor and we greatly appreciate your review!

Lexxiie0120 in St. Catharines
Lexxiie0120 in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Vent replacement

I was referred to Kevin from a friend of mine earlier this month after noticing that my roof had a leak. I had a few quotes done on it and all the other companies told me i had to replace the whole roof. I was a bit skeptical because it did not look to be in very bad shape. I am a single mother and having it re done was not an option. When Kevin arrived he climbed up and said the leaking seemed to be from a damaged vent most likely by a raccoon. Kevin replaced the vent for a very reasonable price and it hasn't leaked since. I really appreciated that of the 4 people i called, he was the only one who was honest. I would reccomend him to anybody.

It was a pleasure to make this repair for you Alexis. Glad to know the new vent is working out for you!

More about Great Canadian Handymen

Top of the line roofing. Offering high quality products and top quality craftsmanship.
-Shingles.