Great Canadian Handymen

Reviews for Great Canadian Handymen

m eldridge from Brampton
m eldridge from Brampton

My beautiful roof

The guys showed up about 8 am Thurs April 25 2019 and they finished by 7:30 pm. Our roof is beautiful to look at, and the guys - you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch, they also cleaned up very nicely once they where done.
They are very professional and there is no messing around .. they start and they do job til it's done.
Highly recommended !!!

It was a pleasure to work with you! thanks for the great review!

New Roof

I am very impressed with the level of service of the work that I recieved. They were extremely professional and friendly and I got a great deal on my roof. They even upgraded me to a higher quality shingle for free! Keep up the good work guys, I would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the great review. Great Canadian Handymen LTD appreciates your kind words and business.

Peter
Peter

Roof shingle replacement

The shingles on the roof of my house and the detached garage were starting to deteriorate so I looked at HomeStars to find a reliable contractor to replace the shingles before they started to leak. I asked for quotes from three contractors. The quotation from Kevin at Great Canadian Handymen was very competitive, but Kevin also spent some time with me to discuss my needs, and he carefully explained options that I could choose for the materials etc. It was the tail end of winter, but as soon as the weather warmed up he called me to say that he would order up the materials and let me know when he would do the job. Sure enough he called with a date and showed up on time with his crew. They were all very friendly and arranged things so that the work would cause minimal inconvenience to both me and my next-door neighbour. They completed the work in three days and did a beautiful job. The might have been able to do the job more quickly but they spent a lot of time cleaning up thoroughly as they went along, making sure that there was no junk on my property or on the driveway of my neighbour. When they were done the roofs looked amazing and there was no mess left behind. I would highly recommend Kevin and Great Canadian Handymen to anyone who needs roofing work.

It was our pleasure to work on your home Peter. Great Canadian Handymen LTD thanks you for choosing us as your roofing contractor and we greatly appreciate your review!

Lexxiie0120 in St. Catharines
Lexxiie0120 in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Vent replacement

I was referred to Kevin from a friend of mine earlier this month after noticing that my roof had a leak. I had a few quotes done on it and all the other companies told me i had to replace the whole roof. I was a bit skeptical because it did not look to be in very bad shape. I am a single mother and having it re done was not an option. When Kevin arrived he climbed up and said the leaking seemed to be from a damaged vent most likely by a raccoon. Kevin replaced the vent for a very reasonable price and it hasn't leaked since. I really appreciated that of the 4 people i called, he was the only one who was honest. I would reccomend him to anybody.

It was a pleasure to make this repair for you Alexis. Glad to know the new vent is working out for you!

Christine Merritt Real Estate Broker
Christine Merritt Real Estate Broker

Multiple. Personal and all Clients referrals.

I have personally been using the hardworking Gentlemen at Great Canadian Handymen for many years. I am an award winning, 17+ years, Real Estate Broker and refer them to all of my clients, who have never been disappointed. Small jobs done with intricate perfection, large jobs with design, high end materials, magazine quality finished product. Happy to be contacted as a reference.

It has been a pleasure working with Christine. She knows all the ins and outs of the real estate business. and understands what quality means. Thanks for using us as your roofer. And thanks for the kind words!

Sachin C.
Sachin C.

Roof Repair

Set up a homestars request. They responded immediately and I showed some pictures of the roof damage.

He came next morning as stated. Picked up some matching shingles and got the work done quickly at a very fair price.

Explained the problem very clearly to me and why the shingles blew off in the first place.

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to be your first choice is all roof work you may need in the years to come.
- Great Canadian Handymen LTD

Ian a.
Ian a.

Roofing, railings, drywall

Kevin was such a great help.
He seems like he could honestly fix anything.
We got so many things off our list by him knowing how to so many different projects.
He is a positive upbeat guy who is punctual and hardworking
I can’t recommend him enough for pretty much any job we needed done.
All of his work was great quality and we will definitely hire him again if anything else needs fixing around our home.
Thanks Kevin!!

Great Canadian Handymen LTD thanks you for your business and appreciates your fantastic review!

Jane T.
Jane T.

Repair of damaged flashing on the side wall of house

Efficient and thorough work provided from initial phone call to final repair. Good communication on how the repair would be done.

Joel McGurrin from Old Toronto
Joel McGurrin from Old Toronto

Kevin provided a very competitive quote and made some recommendations to improve ventilation. I had an estimate from one company that didn't even bother to go up on the roof to provide a quote. They ended up working on an extremely cold day in November to get the job done and did a great job. They also took the time to replace a couple of bad pieces of plywood. The roof looks great. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Kevin.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roofing Specialists

My wife and I could not have been more pleased with the entire process of having Kevin and his team replace our dated roof in the later days of summer. From the initial inspection and consultation, Kevin identified the physical issues on our roof and pointed out the pros and cons of all available options as well a step-by-step of the process. Kevin's team was on time, very friendly and courteous, worked within the industry safety guidelines, completed the job on time as promised and were highly respectful of our property as well as our neighbours. Kevin even made a personal follow up visit in the following spring to ensure that everything was holding up well. We would highly recommend Kevin and Great Canadian Handymen.

More about Great Canadian Handymen

Top of the line roofing. Offering high quality products and top quality craftsmanship. -Shingles. -flats -repairs
Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?