Duct Cleaning Masters

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Masters

Pamela
Pamela

Ducts

Rohan was professional and punctual, he explained the process in detail and provided pictures of the end results. We're happy with the results

Ruchita
Ruchita

Air duct cleaning

Rohan is best. He explained very nicely. He is very punctual, answered all questions in detail. Explained whole process and showed us before and after pictures.

Thanks Ruchita for trusting our company. We appreciate your business.

Melanie
Melanie

Duct cleaning

Rohan was very polite and professional. He explained the process and took before and after pictures. He answered all of my questions with patience. He was respectful of my home and was honest about whether I needed additional services. This company is not the cheapest out there but is worth every dollar. I am very pleased with this experience and the quality of work.

Thanks for trusting our company. We appreciate your business.

Giacomo G.
Giacomo G.

Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning Masters were very thorough and provided a great explanation of the work to be completed. I will definitely use their services again.

Thanks Mr. Glacomo for trusting our company. We appreciate your business.

patrickwok
patrickwok

Kitchen renovation

Very professional, clean and upfront with detailed explanation on the scope of work. Rohan was superb! Took the time to explain, no short cuts...thorough with the cleaning. What I liked best...he brought in a mid sized clean looking vacuum machine which is more efficient than using a long hose that comes through the house which could be unsanitary and less efficient! He did an excellent job and showed us the before and after photo.

Hi Patrick, thanks for appreciating our services and trusting our work. We are always available to serve you in future.

Shami
Shami

Duct Cleaning

Rohan is friendly & explained the job he is going to do very well. He did great job.. I strongly recommend Duct Cleaning Masters.

Thanks Shami, appreciate your feedback.

Jaspreet in Toronto
Jaspreet in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Rohan and bob did the duct cleaning for my house and i was very happy by their professionalism, punctuality and pricing. They also showed me all the before and after pictures which were very impressive. I certainly recommend them to all.

thanks Jaspreet for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

paulavasquez.pv
paulavasquez.pv

Duct cleaning

Was done in time and well done. Was respectful to my home by covering and protected my floors with covers. Did job in timely Manner

Thanks for your review!

Priyankawatts
Priyankawatts

Excellent services.
Professional and punctual.
House was mess free.
Would highly recommend Duct cleaning masters to all friends and family..

Thanks Priyanka for trusting our company. We appreciate your business.

Mandeep
Mandeep

Duct Cleaning

Awesome Job. Well Done Rohan. Worth every dollar spent. I would highly recommend Rohan from Duct Cleaning Masters. The guy really knows how to do a PROPER and PROFESSIONAL job with Professional Grade Equipment.

Thanks Mandeep for trusting our services. We appreciate your business.

More about Duct Cleaning Masters

A full service Professional Duct Cleaning company serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Burlington are surrounding. You professional indoor air cleaning specialist.

Services offered:
- Air duct cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Laundry vent cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Duct sanitization
- Carpet cleaning

Keywords: Duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning, sanitization, carpet cleaning, laundry dryer vent cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to provide the highest quality and performance in all aspects of Air duct cleaning business.

Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Hamilton