Duct Cleaning Masters

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Masters

Andrew
Andrew

Duct Cleaning

Overall, good job! Easy, friendly and trust-worthy service from Rohan. He explained everything about the duct cleaning service as well as took before and after pictures of inside the duct. Only issue I discovered after he left was he forgot to close all the vents around the house while he was blowing air down each vent - this caused some dust to come up from the open vents in the next room. I also purchased a furnace filter and got the sanitizing service.

Hi Mr. Andrew, Thank you for your feedback and we will make sure to take care this thing in future.
Please let us know if you have any other question

Lyn
Lyn

Duct Cleaning

I'm very happy with the services provided by Duct Cleaning Masters. Rohan was professional and knowledgeable, he explained what he would be doing and took care of my home in the process. He was very thorough and showed me pictures of my duct work before and after he completed the cleaning. I would definitely recommend using Duct Cleaning Masters and I will be using them again in the future!

Tyler
Tyler

Complete duct cleaning and duct disinfecting

The tech came to my house explained the process and explained the job throughout, showed be the before picture before he started cleaning and the after picture when he finished. The complete process was about a hour total and i would highly recommend duct cleaning master to anyone who is looking for duct cleaning

Tom S.
Tom S.

Duct cleaning.

Arrived on time, did everything as described and even fixed our dryer vent. We could tell a different in the air quality as soon as he was done.

Thanks Mr.Tom for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

mrai
mrai

Duct Cleaning

Excellent work, very detailed and thorough. Good tips and advice provided and not pushing to book next year's appointment.

Thanks for your review. Your ducts are good for next 3 years or unless you do any renovation. Let us know if you have any other question.

JS
JS

Duct clean

Clearly explanation of how the clean will be performed before start, and the work is done very well.

Thanks for your review. we appreciate your business

sammy
sammy

Duct Cleaning

Rohan was very accommodating to my schedule. I was so happy. He also was very nice about the fact that I’m downtown and it’s so difficult to park! Very good service!! Professional and thorough! Easy payment method. I will definitely be recommending him to my friends for their duct cleaning. 5 stars!!

Thanks for your feedback.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Duct and Dryer Clening

Best Experience ever with duct cleaning Company, last time i had a very bad experience. Will be using Duct cleaning masters in future for sure. I found there process very smooth, efficient and knowledgeble.
Good Work.

Thank you for the time you took to write about us.

elwirawoz
elwirawoz
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Duct Cleaning, Return Air, Humidifier Filter/Furnace Filter

We found the company through googling and looking at reviews. We were pleased with the initial quote we received, it included details about what was involved and the quote came within a day. The service tech came prepared and got to work right away. He went over in detail about what he was going to do before he started and worked very hard the whole 2-3 hours on our 4 bedroom home. He was able to find issues that we didn't know as homeowners that needed replacing (IE the humidifier filter—nobody told us before!). It was a 5 year home so there was a lot of construction in the ducts. He was able to get everything out and showed us pictures. The customer service was great. When I called, someone was always available to answer my questions. We also expressed concern about our floors being very soft and easy to scratch/dent. The tech was careful with his equipment and completed the job without any damage or scratches. Overall we are extremely happy to have had this done as we have a baby on the way and are second homeowners. This gives us piece of mind that all the dirt is cleaned out and we are now equipped with the knowledge of what types of filters we should be changing regularly in our furnace room. We'll be referring them to our friends and family for sure!

Thanks for your detailed review. I really appreciate your feedback. Its was nice working for you and remember you are good for next 3 years or unless you do any renovation. Do let us know if you have any questions in future and don't forget to refer us to your family and friends.

Kaz
Kaz

Duct cleaning

Rohan was outstanding. I had seen that the company had very high ratings and wanted to give it a shot. I gave a call and I got a very reasonable quote. Since I had a renovation recently, I wanted a duct cleaning to be done ASAP. Rohan came the next day and explained all the steps. He was very transperant, honest, and knowledgeable. On top of that, his friendly and helpful persona made the service even better. I can feel the fresh air in the house now and I really couldn’t have asked for more!

Thank You Mr. Kazi, we really love to give our best service to our customer to build up long term relationship.

More about Duct Cleaning Masters

A full service Professional Duct Cleaning company serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Burlington are surrounding. You professional indoor air cleaning specialist.

Services offered:
- Air duct cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Laundry vent cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Duct sanitization
- Carpet cleaning

Keywords: Duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning, sanitization, carpet cleaning, laundry dryer vent cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to provide the highest quality and performance in all aspects of Air duct cleaning business.

Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Hamilton