Duct Cleaning Masters

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Masters

Roy G.
Roy G.

Duct cleaning

Rohan and his partner did an excellent work. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anybody else. He showed the before and after pictures of the areas that were cleaned up.

Brian
Brian

Duct Cleaning

If you are old enough, you will likely remember the “When you’re only No. 2, you try harder,” went the new ad tagline. “Or else.”

Duct Cleaning Masters actually do "Try Harder" - much harder, in my opinion. Rohan arrived, promptly, at the arranged time and completely prepared. Without telling me more than I would ever want to know, he explained exactly what he would do to clean our ducts. Less than two hours later, he was finished and showed me very convincing pictorial images of his work. I very impressed. That was this past Friday. Over the weekend I had one, last question. He made himself available to answer. Rohan is a young man who knows what to do and how to do it professionally.

To return to the Hertz/Avis ad analogy, Avis did very well by trying harder; Duct Cleaning Masters will, too!

Thank you and see you next Duct Cleaning season.

Ajay in Toronto
Ajay in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We just moved in to our new house, and found lot of dust coming from the air ducts. After lots of efforts we found duct cleaning masters. They explained first everything on the phone, we liked them as their price was also reasonable. When they came they found that the duct cleaning in our home was never been done. When they clicked the before picture we were shocked. But these guys professionaly cleaned all the lines and showed us after pictures looked amazing.
We highly recommended them to anyone who is moving to a new house.

Dallal
Dallal

Duct cleaning

Very very good job, you can’t found better at that price, i am very satisfied of the work, he gave me a Fair price, Very trustful, it Worth money, he is Professional and he came On time

St
St
0 reviews Milton, ON

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Great job done. Friendly and courteous. Would recommend to anyone needing duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

R.B
R.B

Duct Cleaning

The work was amazing and the crew was very professional and knowledgeable. The price was also very reasonable.

Thank You Mam for trusting our services.

Daniel
Daniel

Duct Cleaning, Dryer vent service

Rohan did an amazing job. Was very polite and pleasant throughout the process. He explained the various areas of concern, ie humidifier filter, furnace and A/C cleaning , dryer vent cleaning and fog sanitizer. We completed all of his recommended services and he will be attending to my families homes as well.

DRC

Thank You Mr Daniel for your business and your referrals as well.

Sidney in Brampton
Sidney in Brampton

Duct Cleaning

The work was excellent and the cost for the services was reviewed and explained. The work was done properly and carefully. Rohan was very nice and he did the work carefully and he showed me the duct before the duct was cleaned and after the duct was cleaned.

Its nice to know Mr Sidney and you loved our service.

thusanth m.
thusanth m.

Duct cleaning

Rohan has left us speechless. Rarely you see a person dedicated in his trade. Courteous and professional. Was quick to provide a full scope of work and honestly I am extremely satisfied with the experience and service. Will reccomend Rohan and his services to all of my friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

Connor
Connor

Duct cleaning

I had a good experience with their duct cleaning.The cleaner did a great job,he’s patient to explain the working process and answer my questions,showing me before and after cleaning photos,which were totally different.Strongly recommended.

It was really nice to hear that you liked our service.Thank You Mr Connor

More about Duct Cleaning Masters

A full service Professional Duct Cleaning company serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Burlington are surrounding. You professional indoor air cleaning specialist.

Services offered:
- Air duct cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Laundry vent cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Duct sanitization
- Carpet cleaning

Keywords: Duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning, sanitization, carpet cleaning, laundry dryer vent cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to provide the highest quality and performance in all aspects of Air duct cleaning business.

Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Hamilton