Duct Cleaning Masters

Reviews for Duct Cleaning Masters

Sidney in Brampton
Sidney in Brampton

Duct Cleaning

The work was excellent and the cost for the services was reviewed and explained. The work was done properly and carefully. Rohan was very nice and he did the work carefully and he showed me the duct before the duct was cleaned and after the duct was cleaned.

Its nice to know Mr Sidney and you loved our service.

thusanth m.
thusanth m.

Duct cleaning

Rohan has left us speechless. Rarely you see a person dedicated in his trade. Courteous and professional. Was quick to provide a full scope of work and honestly I am extremely satisfied with the experience and service. Will reccomend Rohan and his services to all of my friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

Connor
Connor

Duct cleaning

I had a good experience with their duct cleaning.The cleaner did a great job,he’s patient to explain the working process and answer my questions,showing me before and after cleaning photos,which were totally different.Strongly recommended.

It was really nice to hear that you liked our service.Thank You Mr Connor

Divya in Toronto
Divya in Toronto

Duct cleaning and Sanitation

The ducts were cleaned and before and after pictures were shown. Rohan and his team explained everything in detail. There was no pressure to do the additional services. We are satisfide and will reccomend them.

Thank You Divya, We try to fulfill all the needs for our customers without any pressure.

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Duct cleaning

Rohan was very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. The before and after pictures were amazing. He used a pressure hose to blow all the dirt down to the basement and sucked it up from there. I only wish I saw the full amount of dust he collected. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Thank You for your Rating and review Mam.

Mandip in Toronto
Mandip in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Nice work done by Bob and Rohan, they showed all kind of dust and debris buildup in the duct work from all these years, andcleaned everything. Now it looks nice and clean and we really felt the difference in the air.

gamarra21_21
gamarra21_21
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent work and trademan ship well organized and always attentive to my need good work

5ab5
5ab5

Duct Cleaning

Rohan was thorough and explained each step as well as helped educate me about cleaning the HRV unit and general furnace/AC maintenance. Impressed with his work and it was a great experience.

Thank You Sir for this lovely review.

DQG
DQG

Duct Cleaning

I must say I'm very satisfied with what Rohan did for us. He was not only professional but nice and friendly. He explained what we needed to do and made sure we got what we wanted. I'd recommend this service to anyone who needs to get their duct cleaned. Excellent service!

Thank You Sir for these really nice words for our work

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I liked the job they did at my house. I never knew that I know so little about the system until Rohan explained me how things function. They even cleaned the dryer for me. I recommend these guys to everyone.

Thank You Mr. Mark

More about Duct Cleaning Masters

A full service Professional Duct Cleaning company serving Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Oakville, Caledon, Burlington are surrounding. You professional indoor air cleaning specialist.

Services offered:
- Air duct cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Laundry vent cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Duct sanitization
- Carpet cleaning

Keywords: Duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning, sanitization, carpet cleaning, laundry dryer vent cleaning, bathroom exhaust cleaning.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to provide the highest quality and performance in all aspects of Air duct cleaning business.

Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, Scarborough, Hamilton