E&V Moving Ltd

Reviews for E&V Moving Ltd

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Office Move

EV was great, they arrived on time, professional and personable. We had additional items added last minute, and they were great about it, very accommodating.

Jamie and his crew worked great together and got the job done.

Thanks guys!!!

long distance moving

Moved one bedroom apartment from Toronto to London area. They are friendly and professional. They arrived on time and handled all of my belongings with care. Highly recommend the service.

Thank you for choosing E&V Moving Solutions Ltd as your mover. We wish you luck and all the best in your new home from all of us at E&V.

Ottawa to Toronto move

Great guys, we had chose full pack and move service and I was amazed how quickly and with care my items were packed and labeled. Delivery was on time as promised. I definitely recommend this company.
Thank you to all who helped us with move.

Thank you for choosing E&V as your mover and thank you for your review. We wish you all the best in your new home and welcome to Toronto, ON.

Moving

Polite & uniformed crew. Took a very good care of my furniture. I am very pleased and will recommend to anyone who is looking for movers that care. Thank you guys a lot.

Thank you for your review and we wish you all the best in your new home, from all of us @ E&V Moving Solutions.

kpavl009 in Oshawa
kpavl009 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Moving

Very professional, reliable and affordable moving service. They helped me with packing and moving. They were very careful with all my things and made the stressful experience of moving much easier. I was worried about choosing a moving company I could trust, as I previously only moved my things on my own, but I made the right call with this one. Thank you again to the company and especially the guys who were doing my move.

Thank you for the kind review, we wish you all the best in your new home from E&V Moving Solutions team.

More about E&V Moving Ltd

E&V Moving Solutions based in Oshawa ON (30 min from downtown Toronto), E&V provides secure storage facility, packing, crating, local, Long distance, USA relocation & vehicle transportation. E&V specializes on moves between Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal with weekly truck service and expedited services.

E&V Moving solutions is proud member of:
BBB with A+ rating