Tetris Moving

Viktoriia
Viktoriia
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Multiple Relocations

This has been a third time we have relocated with Tetris team and it's been nothing, but great!
They helped to move our condo furniture from Mississauga a couple years ago and then they assisted us with the relocations within downtown core.
The crew comes prepared with all the tools and they brought us packing supplies that we requested prior to the move.
As we were initially worried if all the stuff will fit in one load, guys made sure to pack the truck in a right manner and bring it all.
All in all, our relocations were smooth and easy with Tetris!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Viktoriia.
We're always there for your moving needs!

Rick in Toronto, Ontario
Rick in Toronto, Ontario

small move from Oakville to Guelph

Had a small move, which was very last minute timing. Tetris was very responsive and able to fit me in on a very busy day. They were on time, extremely helpful and efficient and a pleasure to work with

thanks Tetris

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We're glad to hear that you are pleased with our service!

Private User reviews , ON

Highly Recommend!

Tetris Team came very well recommended from a friend of mine, since they helped with their move couple month earlier. Booking process was very easy and they were able to accommodate our changing situations around moving date.

We needed more than one truck to fit our belongings in one shot, so they were able to bring the fleet and the crew of the right sizes for us. The team worked tirelessly and kept the positive attitude throughout the whole day.

Thank you for your effort and great service! Will definitely recommend and call again.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion. All the best to you!

Pritam
Pritam

Extremely Satisfied

Tetris movers were the best. They came sharp on time and finished the whole move from my Condo to house with an additional stop within 5hours. They managed the whole move including deassembly and reassembly of the big furnitures seamlessly. I have already referred them to two of my friends who needed movers and will highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback. We are extremely happy that you liked our service!

Good job moving me to my new home

They came and helped move to my new apartment.
Didn't have to do anything.
My wife and I are very happy of the service.

We are happy that you liked our service. Enjoy your new apartment!

Carl in Toronto
Carl in Toronto

Mississauga Move

Dmitry and Ilia were amazing with my move from a 1br condo to a 3br townhouse. They arrived on time to start loading the truck and disassembling/wrapping the bigger items, and were fast and efficient in getting it done while being mindful of the fact that I was on a never-ending conference call for work. The delivery/unloading went just as smoothly; everything was handled with care and arrived perfectly.

The best part for me was their flexibility, though. Some dates had to get moved around at the last minute, and Ilia was able to accommodate the change without issue. And when you're moving by yourself, anything that eases your mind is truly a gift.

As someone who has moved twice internationally, and then about four or five times more locally, you always worry about the kind of service you're going to get. My parents have had items damaged or somehow "gone missing" with other movers, and I've experienced the same. So every time, you go with a different mover and hope they'll be better, usually to be disappointed.

Honestly, if you're taking the time to shop for movers, look no further than Tetris, because they're the best, and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Thank you for such an amazing feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and wish you only positive moments at your new home.

Danielle in Markham
Danielle in Markham

Great company

Ilya and the rest of the team dead a great job to move me out of a house to a storage facility, and then again to a new house 3 months later.

Very professional, fast, well priced. Would definitely hire again.

Thank you for your review, Ms. Fisla! We were glad to meet you and help with your relocation. Wish you all the best!

Lawrence Park Move

Tetris moving masterfully co-ordinated a full packing and move over a two day period. Initial phone call with Dimity was pleasant, detailed and concise. I required a full service move, complete with kitchen drawer packing furniture disassembling and back up storage. The crew of Dimitry, Ilia, Eric, Daniela and Bek arrived, protective mats and sheets were applied immediately and all covid protocols were adhered to. Daniela did a wonderful job of organizing, wrapping and boxing the contents of our Kitchen cabinets, Eric took down the heavy furniture efficiently and with care, using plastic wrap and moving blankets. Ilya handled most of the 2nd floor and clothing and was very flexible working around me as I was still working from home. Upon payment, Dimitry was very clear on how everything was calculated and was thoughtful to suggest using a smaller truck on the second day with two trips as it would save me money overall given the proximity of the houses were close, in the end only 1 trip was needed resulting in some savings. Overall a very thoughtful and very pleasant crew who made what could have been a stressful move into something very simple and easy. I will be using them again.

Thank you so much for taking time to write such an amazing review. We wish you all the best!

SOPS67
SOPS67

Professional, efficient, polite, careful and personable

I had to move from my condo in North York to my new home in the Ottawa area and was looking for a good moving company that was also trust worthy.
My friend referred me to Tetris as she used them for a similar move and after calling a few places, I decided on Tetris and so glad I did.
Everything from the point of scheduling the move out of the condo to the move into my house was seemless and flawless..
The communication was on point, I always knew what was going on. The Tetris team were on time, very courteous and careful with my belongings. They went above and beyond and I'm truly grateful for their service and assistance in making my move less stressful!
I would highly recommend Tetris, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your positive opinion. We are happy you liked our service and hope to see you again in the future!

a.abid83 in Oakville
a.abid83 in Oakville
0 reviews Milton, ON

Excellent Service

Very prompt and professional! Completed my out of town move swiftly, on-time, with the utmost care for my items, and no surprise billing. I would definitely recommend their very professional and reliable service.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, Mr. Abid! Best of luck at your new place from Tetris Team.

More about Tetris Moving

At Tetris Moving we truly believe that we can make a difference to the moving industry. Specializing in residential and commercial relocations, we provide complete service, including packing and storage. Starting from the promise to build an exceptional company, we are now one of the best moving companies in Ontario. Our company is dedicated to providing reliable and trustworthy customer service you can rely on. Starting from the very first minute, we are always willing to reply in a fast and informative manner, taking all your needs into account. If you would like to feel the difference, please contact our sales department at 647-784-3687 today!