Tetris Moving

Toronto ON M2N 7E5

Reviews for Tetris Moving

Macgregor in Toronto
Macgregor in Toronto

House move to pod for renos theses guys are on time fast reasonable

I used Tetris for 4 moves for Reno’s to my house they are very careful, fast, everything was no problem. I will definitely use them and recommend to anyone.

Macgregor

Thank you Mr. Macgregor! We are appreciating your opinion and looking forward to helping you again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fantastic

Very professional and friendly! Made moving a lot less stressful, and even helped with setting up things that were beyond the typical moving services a company usually provides. Would highly recommend, and will use their services in the future!

Thank you for the review! Hope you enjoy your new place!

Angela in Scarborough
Angela in Scarborough

10/10 Moving Services

I had an absolute great experience moving with the guys at Tetris. They were friendly, patient, and worked really fast. I had a few hiccups along the way with my move, but they handled each problem with professionalism and patience, and helped me with things that weren’t even a part of their duties. I had furniture that was not properly delivered to my apartment by another company, and Dimitry and Ilia were kind enough to not only bring my furniture up, but assemble it as well. They provide almost everything you need for your move, and dissemble/assemble your furniture without any scratches or damages, and did not leave any mess behind. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers, and would definitely use their services again for my next move!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with us! We are happy that you are satisfied with our services!

Rob
Rob

Expert moving professionals

After spending all day on the phone I hired Tetris Moving because they had all the right answers and have reasonable prices. They were very professional, friendly, and communicative. Tetris arrived on time the day of the move and had me packed and ready to go in just over an hour. Here is where it gets interesting. The place i was moving was not prepared and had not packed a thing and the entire apt was full of their furniture. Tetris did not take advantage of the situation but helped tetris both sets of furniture into the apt and only set me back an additional half and hour in time. For that fact only they have my respect and my business for the future. I HIGHLY recommend Tetris Moving for your next move.

Hello Mr. Yerex,

Thank you for the warm words. Our success is the reflection of your satisfaction! Thank you so much!

Lvna in North York
Lvna in North York

Moving service

This is the second time I’ve used Tetris Moving Company as a moving service and honesty would use their service again
5stars for everything, they are quick, responsible and very friendly guys for affordable price point

Thank you so much for calling us again for your move and taking your time to write the review! Good luck with your new place.

Vanessa in ??????????
Vanessa in ??????????

Hired the most amazing moving company

Dzmitry and Ilia were amazing to work with. First to contact us when we did a mass search for moving companies. Provided us with an amazing rate. Were on time, professional, friendly and super quick.

They even went out of their way to help us do a second move on the same day, where they drove an hour and a half there, and an hour and a half back, even though it wasn't part of the original agreement. No complaints from them at all.

I definitely recommend them to anyone who are looking to hire movers. I will refer them to all my friends, and will definitely use them in the future.

Thank you guys for your hard work and superb service!

Sincerely,

Vanessa

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We were glad to help you!

Denis in Toronto
Denis in Toronto

Wonderful moving service

Had a amazing experience with this company. All my furniture was packed and moved without any scratches and damages. The guys were very respectful of all my stuff and requests. I would highly recommend this company to all my friends and will use them again.

Thank you for reviewing us, Denis! Always happy to help!

Professional Movers - moving from a 5 storey town house

Dimitryband his team were amazing! We had 3 quotes and their price was by far the best. We were very impressed with their diligence in ensuring our floors were protected with their red carpet which they taped on the floors. Every piece of furniture was wrapped and taped to ensure there would be no damage. When they were done loading the truck they asked that I look around to ensure they didn’t miss anything. That was impressive. Before leaving to go to our new home Elia asked if it was ok to go and have something to eat and he would deduct their lunch break from our invoice. Again very impressive. When they arrived at our new home they did the same thing by laying and taping their red carpet. They remembered the furniture and from which rooms they were taken from. They even remembered my kids names! When they were finely done 12 hours later!! They again asked if everything was to our satisfaction and if they needed to do something else. We had couches that did not go down our stairs. I asked if they could deliver them to my sisters house. They did it gladly! Dimitry and his team were true gentlemen, courteous and very hard working! Not one piece of furniture was damaged and not were any doors or walls. If you want professional movers to get the job done exceptionally well then Tetris should be your choice! Thank you again Dimitry and team!

Thank you Mr and Mrs Alaimo! It is our job to ensure that our customers are satisfied to the fullest! Thank you for trusting our company.

Jimmy C in Guelph
Jimmy C in Guelph

Moving Services

Tetris Movers were awesome! The truck showed up on time. The movers took great care to ensure all fragile items were wrapped properly. They worked efficiently and with care. My move was completed in the estimated time and without incident! I would highly recommend them Tetris Movers for your move.

Thank you for being so prepared and for taking your time to write a review. All the best to you!

AnneMarie in Toronto
AnneMarie in Toronto

Great Company

I found Tetris very professional and friendly. Everything went so well it made a stressful day work! They were even able to move my cactus without it getting damaged. Thanks so much I would definitely use your services again!
Thanks!

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help you!

More about Tetris Moving

At Tetris Moving Inc, we mean business. All the customers are treated carefully, we blanket all wooden and glass pieces, wrap all the mattresses and floor not to scratch your house. Details make all the difference, from our company you can expect perfect customer service and huge attention to all the details during moving. We truly believe we can make the difference by providing simple and essential service. There is no job too small for us: whether it is a one item moving or a whole house we are up to this job.