Tetris Moving

Reviews for Tetris Moving

Rob Love from North York
Rob Love from North York

Great job Tetris Moving!

We have infant twins and so requested packing services with the move. Firstly they were the only company I contacted to actually come to the house for the estimate, and they came in well below the other quotes we received. They were an efficient team, very nice and through - never stopped working except for a short lunch (which they didn’t bill me for!). Overall I was impressed by there work ethic, and meticulous preparation of furniture (they used dozens of blankets). Will definitely use them for our next move! Great job Dmitri & team!

Thank you for a great review! We are happy that you are satisfied with our service!

Alex89 in Pickering
Alex89 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Moving

Great service!
The guys I had for my move were great. Dmitry and Iliya were professional, respectful, and very helpful. They made my move smooth. I'm completely satisfied with their job. Definitely will use their service again and recommend ​them to others!

Thank you for your review!

Perfect and Affordable move!

I used Tetris Moving for a storage to house move. They arrenged estimate with me and came to my storage to look at the stuff I have and to explain all the details. The movers I used last time needed to use two trucks to move my stuff. Dmitri and Ilia told me that one truck would be enough. Honestly I was afraid that not everything would fit, but as soon as I saw how they work, It was no doubt for me that everything will fit. In the truck there was literally no space even for a fingere to squeez. All my furniture along with loose stuff were profetionally packed to the ceiling. These guys padded all my furniture with extreme care. Literally everything was padded so I didn't have to worry about any damages or scratches. I will definitely use these guys again and I recommend them to everybody who is planning to move!

Thank you for such a detailed feedback!

adamsilverberg
adamsilverberg

Move from house to apartment

The Tetris team made my moving day a breeze. They took extra time and care to ensure that all of my belongings were wrapped and covered to prevent damage. I will recommend them to anyone looking for movers!

Thank you, Adam. It was a pleasure to work with you!

dinovareta
dinovareta

Moving

The guys at Tetris were professional, efficient and friendly, they handled our things with care, used protective blankets and tie downs, overall top notch service and I would use there services again.

Hello Dino,
Thank you for your review!

olegtyan95 in North York
olegtyan95 in North York

Easy Move

I hired Tetris Moving for my 3-bedroom house move. Everything went smooth from very beginning till the end.
Firstly, they arranged estimate over the phone with me and came to my place for free. When they arrived, they explained me the moving process, gave me a perfect minute to minute timing and told me the approximate price which turned out to be exact. My move was from Oakville to Aurora, they came all the way from North York exactly on time shiny and smiling. Dmitry, Ilia and Vadim were extremely careful and ready to help us with any issues during the move. They wrapped all the furniture with special blankets, covered the floors and railings. Their team was very polite and professional. I will definitely call these guys for my next move.

Hello Oleg,
Thank you for your detailed description of your experience with us!