Tetris Moving

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Tetris Moving

Moving out of Toronto

Dimitry & his team of 2 did a great job
Of getting our home packed & moved from Toronto & onto Kingston , Important items wrapped very well & nothing was damaged during move.Communication was good throughout process & when arriving in Kingston everything was well placed in our new home. Overall great job & would definitely recommend Tetris for your next move

We are very pleased to see such warm words. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Commercial moving

Amazing company, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. Very detailed oriented and hard working organized team. I highly recommend hitting them.

We appreciate your opinion. All the best to you!

Fast, professional and careful

Asked for last minute moving services and couldnt be happier. Moved my entire condo - fast, polite, professional and took care of my items. Wont hesitate to recommend. Great communication.

Thank you so much! We wish you all the best!

nanjukutty.karthick
nanjukutty.karthick

Packers and Movers

Very quick and professional packing by the team. Will definiteky recommend. They followed all the safety protocols during the pandemic

Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Robin
Robin

Moving

I had such a bad experience with previous movers and this time I was scared to even thought of giving it to someone. But I would say Tetris has done a great job, beyond expectation. The moving was smooth. Guys came on time and finsih the work as expected. I would highly recommend Tetris to upcoming movers

Thank you so much for your review. We wish you all the best at your new place!

Moving service

Guys did such an amazing job. They wrapped everything in moving blankents and provided a lot of care to my furniture. Everything was great. Real professionals

Thank you for the review!

Moving north york

Clearly my experience with Tetris Moving must have been with a fresh, conscientious, and vibrant team. Ilia and Dima arranged the details of my move on the phone. I moved my big PAX from ikea and it was perfect. They disassembled well and quickly assembled all the parts on site. this PAX was big and I was worried, but everything went like clockwork. I highly recommend Tetris moving for its largesse and professionalism.

Thank you so much for the warm words, we wish you all the best!

Most reliable Movers in Town

Ilia and his did a great moving job. They showed up on time and did handle all m6 belongings with care. I have a lot of acrylic displays and not one was damaged.

They were very professional, courteous and cautious. A top notch experience.
I am strongly recommended price super fair

We greatly appreciate your review, please enjoy your new place!

Great service!

2d time using this company for the relocation and can’t thank them enough! They do everything for you!! Careful with the stuff, very friendly and professional! Stress free moving, recommend 100%!

We are happy that you liked our service, please enjoy your new place!

Downtown move

I hired Tetris moving for a downtown condo move. The elevator didn’t work at the delivery address and they had to take all my stuff from north tower across to south tower. They were extremely helpful, efficient and the best moving company I used so far! Highly recommend Tetris! Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for your warm words, we wish you all the best!

More about Tetris Moving

At Tetris Moving we truly believe that we can make a difference to the moving industry. Specializing in residential and commercial relocations, we provide complete service, including packing and storage. Starting from the promise to build an exceptional company, we are now one of the best moving companies in Ontario. Our company is dedicated to providing reliable and trustworthy customer service you can rely on. Starting from the very first minute, we are always willing to reply in a fast and informative manner, taking all your needs into account. If you would like to feel the difference, please contact our sales department at 647-784-3687 today!