BKO Construction

Reviews for BKO Construction

Badri
Badri

Kitchen, living room, bathroom,

RBK was a very RELIABLE AND CONVENIENT. I wasn't looking to do much work to the house but after they completed a small task for me I decided to do more work. The worker's name was Rani. He did my backsplash in the kitchen and bathroom. He did my whole fireplace and backsplash to go with it. His work was very clean and tidy. He even came back to touch up some of the paint. I have recommended him to my fellow co-workers and family members. He is busy but worth waiting for.

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure working with you

Issac Jirjis in Old Toronto
Issac Jirjis in Old Toronto

Concrete front pad parking , New Tile on front porch & indoor painting

Thank you Rani from BKO Construction for the excellent work you completed on my home this summer. My family loves the new concrete front pad parking you put in & our new tile you installed on our front porch. The paint job you completed inside came out nice and clean and really brightened up our home.

We really appreciate the the work you did and ability to work within our budget to complete everything. We had interviewed many different contractors and found your company to be the most comfortable to deal with and were very attentive to all our questions. Job was completed on time and on budget and we will definitely let all of our friends and family know about your services.

We are looking forward to our next project for the backyard next spring to build a new deck, install new fencing & revamp the whole back yard into our dream summer oasis. We will definitely be using Rani's services again & again.

Sincerely,

- Issac

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you and the family. We will keep in touch

Gina R.
Gina R.
1 review Gormley, ON

Kitchen reno’s, painting, landscaping, contracting

As a realtor, it is very important to have a clients home show perfectly when listed in order to get the highest selling price. My clients home in Markham needed some updating and renovating both inside and outside of the home. I was given Rani’s contact info from another realtor who recxomwnded him. He not only begun working on the home immediately and completed all the work on time, but he did exactly what he said he was going to do and my clients were very pleased with him and the outcome of his work!! I would highly recommend Rani if you want an honest and hardworking contractor with tons of experience and excellent workmanship.

Thank you very much it's always a pleasure doing business with you. Very much appreciate it and looking forward to other projects

shudson
shudson
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home reno- Kitchen Backspalsh, stucco drywall and interlocked driveway

Stared off only needing a simple backslash change but once i saw how neat and efficient Rani's work was i knew i had to do more ! Rani and his team were very professional and pleasant. They explained the process step by step and had no problem answering questions. Rani provided a high level of service all while remaining conscious of my budget.extremely happy with all the work and would definitely recommend any and all. Thanks again Rani ! :)

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you

Barberstouch
Barberstouch

Interlock and retaining wall

I saw this guys truck on the road and decided to give him a call.. My biggest worry was the common problem with all these companies, they start a job they never finish BUT I was blown away from A-Z by the customer service to the quality of the work this company had to offer. They where at my house every morning and ready to work!! The finish product was better than I expected and I had an overall great experience. Would definitely recommend them to someone looking to get work done!!

It is our pleasure to satisfy each and every customer with all their needs thank you

Ramikuba
Ramikuba

Kitchen and living room

This is the second time I’ve used BKO to do work at my house and I’m always impressed by the great work they do. Always happy and satisfied and can’t wait to do future projects with them again. Highly recommend using them

It's always a pleasure working with you and the family looking forward to future projects

athorne
athorne
1 review Aurora, ON

Home renovations

I was so stressed with the way my home looked before but BKO CONSTRUCTION has taken that all away!! They do Amazing work, very professional always very respectful, courteous and fair. Work is above and beyond anything I ever imagined As job seemed beyond impossible however not any more . Highly recommended to all my friends and family. the experience overall was above anything I ever expected and I will definitely do more with with them in the future I do highly recommend if your looking to have anything done the knowledge reflects in their work and you will not be disappointed. 5 star work!! Thank you for everything!!

Thank you we are pleased that you had such a great experience with us it was a pleasure working with you

More about BKO Construction

we are professionals and a family at the same time - our word is our bond and will never say or do anything that violates the confidence that our customers have in our company. our customer’s needs, wants and desires come first and will always be the focus of our actions and recommendations.

we work hard to deliver a superior level of customer support and services. We’ve made this our number one priority over the years, seeing a noticeable difference in our level of service compared to our competitors. We provide world class customer service that is simply unmatched in the industry.

From the moment you call our office to the clean-up after the job is done, you can expect friendly, effective, and reliable service. Especially when dealing with a emergency, we know that the last thing you need is an unhelpful or unfriendly individual on the other side of the phone line. We promise to provide a friendly greeting and warm support from start to finish! We work with you to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule and make sure our professionals arrive on time, ready to get to work, To provide a no obligation estimate!