Bko Construction

Reviews for Bko Construction

Biwar in Vaughan
Biwar in Vaughan

Bathroom reno

I called BKO construction and after 2 days Rani came to give me an estimate on renovating the bathroom. His experiences and educating me about the back ground aspect of the reno was one of the reason why I choose his company. Rani did an amazing job on my bathroom and I highly recommend him. Very good quality at less expensive price.

Thank you very much sir we are pleased that you were satisfied with the complete project and price. Our customers satisfaction is what we strive for in our company and what is standby. thank you so very much look forward to working with you again

mhami2018
mhami2018

Full house renovation

Very pleased with the work ! Made my old house look brand new ! I sold my house over asking price because of the outstanding work. Will use them again for all my future projects

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate it and we are glad that you are satisfied with the work I will look forward to working with you in the near future

Miladtoma85
Miladtoma85
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Hard wood flooring and fire place

Got my hard wood flooring done and my fire place redone looks amazing can’t believe the new look to the house!!

Thank you very much Your satisfaction is our pleasure

Suyi M.
Suyi M.

Bathroom

Awesome work. I’m completely satisfied with their work, prices, and timing. I highly recommend!

Thank you very much it was our pleasure working with you I'm glad that you are completely satisfied

bushra.jirjis
bushra.jirjis

Flooring

I contacted bko construction for my residential project. I want to to bring you my flooring as it was damaged and old, want to change the hardwood. Before I contacted Bko construction also contacted handful of contractors and received plenty of extra beds however Bko construction was the most knowledgable and affordable company. Very honest company I am grateful to meet such good people in this kind of business

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you

novafurnituredistributor
novafurnituredistributor

Demolition and renovation

Bko construction is the best contractor that I have ever worked with I have been in the furniture business for over 20 years and I always like to update and going to be my show room according to the new styles and you seasons, Bko construction understood my vision and worked in a timely fashion. I must’ve met I changed by floor plan a couple of times however Bko construction was very patient with me and encourage all the ideas The quality of work is incredible very honest company to work with The price is outstanding as well I will be hiring him for my other commercial properties

It was a pleasure working with your company looking forward for future ideas and plans

Badri
Badri

Kitchen, living room, bathroom,

RBK was a very RELIABLE AND CONVENIENT. I wasn't looking to do much work to the house but after they completed a small task for me I decided to do more work. The worker's name was Rani. He did my backsplash in the kitchen and bathroom. He did my whole fireplace and backsplash to go with it. His work was very clean and tidy. He even came back to touch up some of the paint. I have recommended him to my fellow co-workers and family members. He is busy but worth waiting for.

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure working with you

Issac Jirjis in Old Toronto
Issac Jirjis in Old Toronto

Concrete front pad parking , New Tile on front porch & indoor painting

Thank you Rani from BKO Construction for the excellent work you completed on my home this summer. My family loves the new concrete front pad parking you put in & our new tile you installed on our front porch. The paint job you completed inside came out nice and clean and really brightened up our home.

We really appreciate the the work you did and ability to work within our budget to complete everything. We had interviewed many different contractors and found your company to be the most comfortable to deal with and were very attentive to all our questions. Job was completed on time and on budget and we will definitely let all of our friends and family know about your services.

We are looking forward to our next project for the backyard next spring to build a new deck, install new fencing & revamp the whole back yard into our dream summer oasis. We will definitely be using Rani's services again & again.

Sincerely,

- Issac

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you and the family. We will keep in touch

Gina R.
Gina R.
1 review Gormley, ON

Kitchen reno’s, painting, landscaping, contracting

As a realtor, it is very important to have a clients home show perfectly when listed in order to get the highest selling price. My clients home in Markham needed some updating and renovating both inside and outside of the home. I was given Rani’s contact info from another realtor who recxomwnded him. He not only begun working on the home immediately and completed all the work on time, but he did exactly what he said he was going to do and my clients were very pleased with him and the outcome of his work!! I would highly recommend Rani if you want an honest and hardworking contractor with tons of experience and excellent workmanship.

Thank you very much it's always a pleasure doing business with you. Very much appreciate it and looking forward to other projects

shudson
shudson
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home reno- Kitchen Backspalsh, stucco drywall and interlocked driveway

Stared off only needing a simple backslash change but once i saw how neat and efficient Rani's work was i knew i had to do more ! Rani and his team were very professional and pleasant. They explained the process step by step and had no problem answering questions. Rani provided a high level of service all while remaining conscious of my budget.extremely happy with all the work and would definitely recommend any and all. Thanks again Rani ! :)

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you

More about Bko Construction

We are professionals and a family at the same time - our word is our bond and will never say or do anything that violates the confidence that our customers have in our company. Our customers' needs, wants and desires come first and will always be the focus of our ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Etobicoke ?