Design/Project Management

RENOVATION/ADDITION

6472033371
Toronto
M4B 2C9

Amir was excellent to work with and brought his A game to the table. Always quick to respond, stuck to deadlines as agreed, and has a great eye for design, construction and co-ordination.
He takes the time to get to know you, what you have in mind for a particular space, and quickly comes up with his design ideas.
Thrilled with the design and finished results. I would have no hesitation in recommending her.

Brandon Jaechul in East York
Brandon Jaechul in East York

Removing Load bearing wall

I contacted ARCHENG when we needed drawings for permits to remove a wall in our ground floor. Amir was on time, knowledgable & professional. He knew immediately that we would not be allowed to do what we wanted, but he had a suggestion for a different plan that would work well and follow the city rules.
Amir was easy to get a hold of and returned calls and emails quickly. We got our permit within days of submitting the drawings. I would recommend ARCHENG to anyone who needs drawings for
permits

Ali in East York
Ali in East York

Renovation

Archeng Designed my 3500 sq ft home and I cannot begin to express the work and service I've received. The company was very professional and provided sound advice with realistic expectations throughout the entire project. The project was completed ahead of schedule!I give them 5 stars and will continue working with them for any future prospects I have. Thanks again!

Meghan in East York
Meghan in East York

Addition and Interior Altration

6472033371
Toronto
M4B 2C9

We hired ArchEng to design some significant remodeling and additions to our house. This included bumping out an outside wall and adding 1100 sq ft for a new master suite as well as adding offices, fireplaces and opening up the living areas.

Amir and his team did a great job and were fantastic to work with. The most impressive part is how the additions look like they were always part of the original house. I have recommended him to several neighbors and would certainly use him for any additional architecture work.

More about ArchEng Design