N&l Demo And Renovation

Reviews for N&l Demo And Renovation

Steve.mcglashen
Steve.mcglashen

Painting

Sheldon painted and prime living,dinning,kitchen,bedroom,washroom and hallway. Very satisfied with his work!

Jessicaleslie
Jessicaleslie

Bathroom

He was consistent with the work he gave us what we asked for. He was on time, to work and answered all of our questions towards the job. I refer him to others and they too were satisfied

I appercite you for letting me work on your bathroom and you loving the outcome.

Elle
Elle

Flooring and painting

N&l Demo And Renovation
6472207212
Ajax
L1T 3Z9

I was very empressed with Sheldon's work. I have three medium size bedroom that needed to be painted and floors to be done. He was very clean and tidy with his work. The dust was always minimal and he was consistent. He was always on time, the date he gave me to finish the job was 2 weeks. However he finished in a week and a half. I have told all my neighbors about him and would definitely refer him to anyone that may ask.