Trc Plumbing

Reviews for Trc Plumbing

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

KITEC REMOVAL/ REPLACEMENT

I just had TRC plumbing come do the removal/ replacement for kitec in my condo. They were professional from start to finish. They arrived, departed and finished the job within the scheduled times. Will kept within the quoted budget and went the extra mile to accommodate some circumstances. The engineer from my independently hired company commented on how well the job was done. To top it off the placed stayed clean! Highly recommended and will use for future work.

King Drive In in Cambridge
King Drive In in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Plumbing repair

I can't say enough about TRC. They diagnosed and repaired a problem with our drains that was deep under our building. They always answered their phone and showed up when the said they would. They gave us a quote and the numbers were exactly what they said the would be with no surprises. I have used them more than once now and everyone I have recommended them to has had a great experience. Super happy and highly recommended!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Leak location

I had TRC plumbing come out to look for a plumbing leak in a tenants apartment. The tenant didn’t want the walls ripped apart and they couldn’t confirm it was ok with me, so the plumber immediately left. It’s now been over a week of the company telling me “tomorrow” and are now not picking up my calls. I’ve wasted a week with them putting me off and now have to start over and find someone else to come out, all while the leak is continuing.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Scarborough?