Beauty Landscape

Reviews for Beauty Landscape

ceilingGTA in Moncton
ceilingGTA in Moncton

Backyard landscaping redesign

My friend recommended beauty-landscape company for my backyard project,I hired guys and I am very happy with their job,my backyard is so nice and beautiful,I will highly recommended for everyone these guys.

Ganici in Toronto
Ganici in Toronto

Backyard redesing sodding

I got beauty landscape company contact information from my friend,she recomended them becouse they did amazing job for my friend front and backyard,those guys are professionals,they make me and my family so happy to redisign our backyard,highly recomende for everyone.

Barret in Moncton
Barret in Moncton
0 reviews Moncton, NB

grass instllation,deck installaation

guys did amazinf job in my front and backyard,there were full with weeds and shrubs my backyrd,they install best quality kentucky blue grass and did beutifull deck for my backyard,i will highly recomended for everyone

Michael
Michael

Interlocking Stone Repair

Interlocking pathway had buckling and several depressed sections where water would collect and freeze in winter. Natia responded quickly to my post and was able to come out shortly after to review the project. Her team showed up on the agreed day, they did the work, and there were no surprise extra charges. They were not the lowest quote, but they had the best reviews. I am extremely pleased with the work and will definitely use them again.

thanks

Lesleanne in Old Toronto
Lesleanne in Old Toronto

Backyard landscape project

Natia and her team did an amazing job turning our small backyard into a functional space, where they added a good-size stone patio, stone walkway to our garage, and kept a small garden area! We were looking for something that was more low-maintenance, while still having a bit of greenery and an area for our dog. They were great communicators, helpful, and really efficient. We're so excited about our new backyard and can't to enjoy the space. I recommend Natia and her team for any backyard landscaping, especially for small spaces (like ours).

Randy in Toronto
Randy in Toronto

Backyard patio stone

Natia sent her team over with 2 days notice and did an awesome job on our back yard. I look forward to using them with future projects. Her team was on time, professional and fair.

marie karr in Toronto
marie karr in Toronto

Amazing work, highly recommended! - Hardscape project

Amazing work, highly recommended!
My husband and I are super impressed with the professional work done by Beauty-Landscape team. We were so surprised that they made this amazing project happened in ONE DAY and under 8hrs! They are fast, efficient and well-coordinated. Big thanks as well to Nathia, their project coordinator. She’s super amazing, patient and certainly provided an outstanding customer experience from start to finish. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND Beauty-Landscape for all your future landscape or hardscape projects and all other services they provide. I am definitely recommending them to my neighbours around here who are interested transitioning their front yard to an awesome one like ours. Thank you so much Nathia, Ramaz and team for a job well done, it’s certainly above and beyond service!

Amazing landscape

The guys did amazing work all in 1 day. I called them back for some warranty items as weeds grew on the gravels area, and they responded fast. We even went to home depot to get the upgrade materials so the weeds wont grow back. I highly recommend Natia and her team.

becyard desing

i find then our over online,i am happy with good price, best quality materials,friendly and professional team,i can not belive its my backyard after job was done,highly recomended for everbody

Natia in Toronto
Natia in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Sodding and interlocking

Best crew,professional service,i will hjghly recomended for everybody,thier price is resonable and useing best quality material,friendly team,fast job everything what house owners need,they were referred from my friend and i am very thankfull

More about Beauty Landscape

Welcome to Beauty Landscape. Our company Beauty-Landscape we pride ourselves on being flexible, dependable, and committed to quality Here is some information about us: Our reputation is rock solid Why? At Beauty-Landscape, we pride ourselves on being flexible, dependable, and committed to quality: Flexible Whether we’re in your backyard or ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?