Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Edmonton AB T6J
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Margarita  in Edmonton
Margarita in Edmonton

Permanent Windows Solutions

Great European windows. Professional and quick installation.
Ivan is very good and patient at solving all concerns.
Price was great and heating bill much lower after installation.
Very trustworthy company and very pleasant experience dealing with installers.

Thank you for your feedback Margarita. It was a pleasure to work with you.

MJK in Edmonton
MJK in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Full Window Replacement

Ivan came at a recommendation from an acquaintance. I replaced all of the 30 yr old windows and doors in my newly renovated home. Now whenever people come to my house and see them, they are impressed by the tilt & turn system. It is definitely a selling feature of the home. I've noticed that my energy bills have gone down significantly. When some windows settled a bit over the first winter, Ivan came by and adjusted them a couple of days after I reached out to him. It is a pleasure opening the windows in the spring and summer. These windows from Ukraine are a far better value than the Canadian windows I was quoted for. I have and will continue to recommend Ivan to anybody who asks about my windows.

Thank you Marek. It is a pleasure to work with you!
Thank you for your recommendations.

dawill
dawill

replacement of windows

We had five different sized 40 year old windows replaced with new windows by Permanent Solutions. The windows are of excellent quality and we really enjoy how they open and shut (German style) super easy for cleaning. We had three north facing windows in our master bedroom replaced with triple glazed windows. Outdoor noise was greatly reduced, but best of all, our bedroom was much warmer than we expected. I wish we had replaced them years ago!

Thank you very much for your review. It was a great pleasure to work with you.

Home O.
Home O.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home windows and exterior doors

Excellent product. Very high quality and performs as advertised

The installation was seamless with high quality craftsmanship

Thank you for your review Mykola. It was a pleasure to work with you!

storozhuk
storozhuk

All lower floor

Windows installed, awesome service, fast delivery and the best quality of materials.
Love it. Save thrue winter 300$ on bills.

Thank you Vitaliy.

Dmytro
Dmytro

Whole house windows replacement

I was very satisfied with the product, timelines and job performed by Permanent Windows Solutions

Thank you Dmytro. It is pleasure to work with you!

balistikkrok in Edmonton
balistikkrok in Edmonton

House renovation

Waited few months for the windows to arrive from Ukraine. Once here took a day to put them in. The installer has to be trained in proper installation of these windows as they are going in in different way.

Thank you for your time. It is pleasure to work with you!

Lee W.
Lee W.
1 review Clyde, AB

Window replacement

The product first and foremost is outstanding, nothing on the market compares from what I looked at. The windows have a high level of built in security: the steel reinforced frame, secure shatter resistant glass and all four sides lock. The windows are very well insulated, both the frame and the glass itself. None of the windows fog or frost in the winter with the exception of the bathroom or very minor condensation when below -30C.

To top it off they look good(even the window screen frames look better). They function as they are supposed to in the summer and winter, nothing binds or becomes difficult due to temperatures. They are easy to clean inside and out.

So as amazing as I find the windows, to say they are cheaper than everything else I looked at is incredible. Install went smooth, the only down side was the ordering time, the time from order to delivery was more than others. BUT! They are worth the wait!

Thank you Lee. I will be happy to work with you again.

More about Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Welcome to Permanent Windows Solutions Inc. We started bringing European quality windows to Edmonton back in 2014. Since that time we provided windows and doors to many houses. Our windows and doors are produced by REHAU certified manufacturer in the heart of Europe. Each detail and component of our product ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Edmonton?