Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Edmonton AB T6J
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Window replacement

Fantastic group of people to work with. We had our windows replaced on our house and we are very happy with the quality of this product! The price was reasonable as well!

char.fw
char.fw
0 reviews , AB

Home renovation

Absolutely love the European style windows. Ivan was great to work with. Excellent customer service!

Carmen.horpestad
Carmen.horpestad

Exterior door replacement

They are very courteous and respectful. Quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Work is completed with attention to detail which is much appreciated. Would definitely recommend using them for your door needs.

miketaylor013
miketaylor013
0 reviews Morinville, AB

Sliding patio door

Seen a FB add, likes products and prices immediately as I was looking to replace my existing sliding door with a French door instead. Awesome 0 complaints!

Ulana in Edmonton
Ulana in Edmonton

Outstanding quality

We purchased a window and a door last year and we are so happy with the purchase. Both are of the highest quality possible. Made it though the winter without any drafts or frost build up. Will definitely be buying more, even though all of our other windows and doors are less than 10 years old. Ivan is absolutely fantastic to work with.

Thank you very much for your review, Ulana.
It was my pleasure to work with you!

Valeriia in Vancouver
Valeriia in Vancouver
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window replacement - excellent quality of the product

These guys are professionals and know what they are doing. I am very much satisfied with the efficiency of the service and quality of the product. But the best part was the affordable pricing. Honestly, look no further!

My old windows were leaking so I decided to try European Tilt&turn windows. My friend recommended me to install new generation energy-efficient windows so I can save some money on utilities, plus I do care about the environment. So I compared the quality and pricing of the majority of the window suppliers in town and Permasol was the winner!
I am happy with my choice! I had a lot of questions and Ivan was super helpful and patient with me. I also have a busy schedule so they were able to accommodate my availability. Grateful, thank you.

Les in Edmonton
Les in Edmonton

Replacement doors and windows

We replaced existing windows and exterior doors.
Workmanship was very prompt and maticulous .This company has excellent customer service.
This product is nothing which I have seen before, high quality and beautiful !!
I would definetly recommend this company !!

Thank you Les for your kind response. We really enjoyed working with you as well! Don't hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family, it is much appreciated!

Erika in Fort Mcmurray
Erika in Fort Mcmurray
0 reviews Fort Mc Murray, AB

New windows

I am so happy that I have found this company and I can only recommend this company to everyone . They did an amazing job, and the installers work very fast.

Thank you for your amazing review, Erika. It was a pleasure to work with you! Don't hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family, as we provide a Referral fee!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Front Entrance Door

Although our front door was old and required renovation, we had not made plans to replace the front entrance door to our home until we saw the beautiful door that friends had had installed in their home. They were very happy with their experience in purchasing their new door at Permanent Window Solutions. We visited the showroom to learn about the beautiful and uniquely crafted German-made doors, and we were sold. Our new door was recently installed and we are so pleased with the results. Our entry-way is beautiful both inside and out. We would not hesitate to recommend Permanent Window Solutions.

Thank you for your review! It is such a pleasure to know how much you appreciate our product! Don't hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family!

storozhuk
storozhuk
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows and doors replaced

Hi! Order windows from Permanent windows solution, was impressed with their service. Save 300$ on my heating bills. So order front door. Love to. Awesome quality and great service. Highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to serve you and we are looking forward to our future projects Vitaliy

More about Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.

Welcome to Permanent Windows Solutions Inc.! We started bringing European quality windows to Edmonton back in 2014. Since that time we provided windows and doors to a high number of listings. Our windows and doors are produced by German high-quality product REHAU by the certified manufacturer in the heart of Europe. Each detail and component of our product is made with great pride by highly trained and dedicated personnel. We cannot wait to work for you!

***

We are improving our service each day, we treat each customer with respect and trying to exceed their expectations.