Alliance Electrical & Automation Inc.

Mississauga ON L5N 6B1
Electricians
Alliance Electrical & Automation Inc.

Reviews for Alliance Electrical & Automation Inc.

Anne
Anne

Bathoom and Kitchen balles in light fixtures

In both the bathroom and kitchen the balles in the light fixtures had to be replaced, as my building is almost 30 yrs. old and these had never been replaced before. I was very satisfied with the contractor that came to my place. I would definitely give the name of this firm to any of my friends that require a good electrician. They are very efficient and customer service seems to be their number one priority.

Thanks Anne,

It was a pleasure working with you.

Bob M.
Bob M.
1 review Whitby, ON

Solar PV Grid Connections

Jessi and his team have been a trusted partner for hundreds of our solar installations. Their reliability, professionalism and expertise is unmatched. The quality of their workmanship is top notch. Most importantly, the customer service and care is exceptional. If you are looking for a team that you can trust and count on, look no further than Alliance.

AEA enjoys working with Brightworks Energy! Look forward to future growth!

Darrick
Darrick
1 review Pickering, ON

All electrical

Very friendly, explained all the work required thoroughly; have already recommended their services to my parents!

Would work with this customer again.

Dan Lynch from Toronto
Dan Lynch from Toronto

Residential wiring - full home renovation (Cliffcrest area of Scarborough)

Jessi and his crew have been great to deal with. There were a couple of hiccups, however they resolved them without any issues. The work has been of professional quality, and they have been patient with us as we've tried to juggle the various phases of the renovation. I highly recommend them for residential or commercial work.

Dan has been a great customer.

SOLAR G.
SOLAR G.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Electrical Contractor - Commercial, industrial, institutional, residential

Alliance provides super fast and clean work. Excellent service. Highly recommended. My number one person to call for electrical work. The owner is very good at problem solving and finding solutions. They are very responsive and reasonable on price.

Stuart and his team have given AEA a great deal of opportunity and we enjoy working with him.

jalejandria
jalejandria

Home renovation

They were great to work with. Very professional and delivered what was promised, and more. The finished product was much nicer than we expected thanks to the teams professional advice. I would highly recommend this group to anyone.

Joseph is a great customer.

More about Alliance Electrical & Automation Inc.

Welcome to Alliance Electrical & Automation Inc. We are Experts in Electrical Installation Work, Specializing in Automation, Renewable Energy, and Emergency Electrical Service. We service Industrial, Commercial, and Residential projects. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.